ozeco41
Philosopher
It is pointless giving reasoned responses to trolling.She's got you chasing her strawman...
It is pointless giving reasoned responses to trolling.She's got you chasing her strawman...
It is interesting though, that she keeps ignoring the energy of the collapse. You know, being a "PhD research scientist"* and all.It is pointless giving reasoned responses to trolling.
The psychology of trolling is complicated - hard to discuss without being seen as "off topic" OR in breach of the MA.It is interesting though, that she keeps ignoring the energy of the collapse.
I was a slow learner in dealing with PhDs - I was a senior public official with two Bachelors degrees interfacing with my rank near peers in the local university. My "civilian" rank at that time was equal to deputy head of the University. Had to learn that there is no magic abut PhD - it is a rank status symbol in their trade of academia - my rank status symbols were different but at least equal. I learned to translate into their language by explaining that my Masters was from the URW (University of Real World) and my Doctorate from UHK (University of Hard Knocks) Some great people but academics live in a sealed encapsulated world and can be naive when out in the foreign territory of "Real World".You know, being a "PhD research scientist"* and all.
* : I have no doubt she is, along with her other personalities.![]()
WOW that's what she considers a SEMINAR?
I just watched the whole thing and can't stop laughing! Tracy waving that chunk of junk around a magnet on a hair ribbon had me in stitches.
I've seen 8 year olds give better organized, well thought out presentations.
So you have dust with a level of iron higher than expected. Explain why the higher level of iron than you expect is inconsistent with something other than a plane impact and fire.
We need not concern ourselves with your assessment that debris should have bounced off the buildings. Your errors with regard to that assessment have been more than adequately explained to you.
No one ever said they did*. Why do you think the building collapse had nothing to do with the dust?You got something wrong. The level of iron is not higher than expected. It is what it is. Plane crashes do not produce iron fragment-rich dust.
You got something wrong. The level of iron is not higher than expected. It is what it is. Plane crashes do not produce iron fragment-rich dust.
If what you say is true (and there's no reason to think it is) then it supports the contention that your dust samples did not come from the WTC. Since there is a massive, overwhelming amount of evidence to indicate planes flew into the buildings, then the fact that your dust is inconsistent with a plane impact indicates it did not come from the WTC.
Remember, I've convinced myself pretty well that it is WTC dust...
Nobody has done my material analysis of the dust, and nobody has come to what I think are amazing conclusions, that the WTC was turned into metallic foam at low temperature. ...
Plane crashes do not produce iron fragment-rich dust.
Neither do "beam weapons".
Ok, for some reason my post was carted off by the mods with a string of others, so I'll try again.
Tracy, I believe you are a real scientist. What test or tests did you conduct to show DNA in your sample?
You have a sample of dust, you tested it by doing ___ and prevented contamination by _____.
Fill in the blanks.
That sort of question would be asked by my employer, not by someone curious as to what my results were.
That sort of question would be asked by my employer, not by someone curious as to what my results were.
Remember, I've convinced myself pretty well that it is WTC dust, even
though I might be mistaken ...
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.
Richard P. Feynman
that IS RIDICULOUS.
Fifth graders call it "showing your work."
You know what? Forget it, it is a Science thing, you probably wouldn't understand.
Remember what one famous scientist said about this sort of thing?