• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged The Origin of Two Different Colors of WTC Dust

OK. Just checking. You have no knowledge on this topic beyond what you could pick up on the internet.

I'm pretty sure most people don't need the internet to know what a fire looks like. It's not exactly a new invention, after all.
 
WOW that's what she considers a SEMINAR?

I just watched the whole thing and can't stop laughing! Tracy waving that chunk of junk around a magnet on a hair ribbon had me in stitches.

I've seen 8 year olds give better organized, well thought out presentations.
 
I'm laughing so hard at the tying of the ribbon on the cereal box. Talk about amateurish. Damn funny though.

I love the way she wafts the chunk of crap at the ribbon with the magnet on and the ribbon moves in the air current. Classic.
 
Last edited:
It doesn't take a mind reader, it takes a basic understanding of what DNA is.

You don't have it, I guess.

Sheesh

I don't have YOUR reason a human vs. non-human test isn't required. I can't read minds.
 
I'm laughing so hard at the tying of the ribbon on the cereal box. Talk about amateurish. Damn funny though.

I love the way she wafts the chunk of crap at the ribbon with the magnet on and the ribbon moves in the air current. Classic.

This isn't what happened in the video. The magnet was still until I pushed the sample near to it. Then the magnet moved. QED magnetic WTC dust. But also I have microscopic images of the dust. It contains iron fragments.

People who study these iron fragments remove them from the WTC dust using magnets.
 
This isn't what happened in the video. The magnet was still until I pushed the sample near to it. Then the magnet moved. QED magnetic WTC dust. But also I have microscopic images of the dust. It contains iron fragments.

People who study these iron fragments remove them from the WTC dust using magnets.

You had a magnet swinging on a hair ribbon, wafting it around. Your entire "presentation" was epically bad. Plus your eyewitness reporter debunked you.


I watched the whole thing, 2 hours of my life that I can't get back but it was probably worth it for the lulz.
 
Tracy.

Even the best scientists in the world, once they announce conclusions from research and experiments,
well one of the first questions asked is regarding the methodology.

I wouldn't feel singled out.

Yeah there may be people who jump on you regardless of whether the methods used were valid or not,
but that isn't everyone. And the question will need to be eventually answered.
 
This isn't what happened in the video. The magnet was still until I pushed the sample near to it. Then the magnet moved. QED magnetic WTC dust. But also I have microscopic images of the dust. It contains iron fragments.

People who study these iron fragments remove them from the WTC dust using magnets.

No, you have metal bits in some dust you say came from the WTC.
 
Is anyone else reminded of Monty Python's cheese shop sketch and the associated game where one player has to keep thinking of different cheeses to ask for and the other must respond with excuses but without ever admitting they don't actually have any cheese at all?
 
Is anyone else reminded of Monty Python's cheese shop sketch and the associated game where one player has to keep thinking of different cheeses to ask for and the other must respond with excuses but without ever admitting they don't actually have any cheese at all?

Yes, lol.

WTC Dust is nowhere near as funny but I would give her a C- for effort.
 
Is anyone else reminded of Monty Python's cheese shop sketch and the associated game where one player has to keep thinking of different cheeses to ask for and the other must respond with excuses but without ever admitting they don't actually have any cheese at all?
classic, maybe she should try wafting cheese at the magnet to see if it does the same thing. Magnetic cheese.
 
classic, maybe she should try wafting cheese at the magnet to see if it does the same thing. Magnetic cheese.

The stuff she was wafting at the magnet reminded me of my grandmother's burnt scones/rockcakes.
 
It's not just that it contains iron. It's that it's a previously unreported high level of iron. And it's not just iron. It's iron fragments. Whatever destroyed the WTC turned it into these iron fragments, and much of the dust is composed of these iron fragments. Some samples are almost 100% iron fragments.

So you have dust with a level of iron higher than expected. Explain why the higher level of iron than you expect is inconsistent with something other than a plane impact and fire.

We need not concern ourselves with your assessment that debris should have bounced off the buildings. Your errors with regard to that assessment have been more than adequately explained to you.
 
So you have dust with a level of iron higher than expected. Explain why the higher level of iron than you expect is inconsistent with something other than a plane impact and fire.

Considering most of the dust was created by the gravity collapse (with all it's energy, I doubt much could be attributed to the impacts and fire). She's got you chasing her strawman.

;)

She ignores the energy of the gravity collapse. Plain and simple.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom