• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged The Origin of Two Different Colors of WTC Dust

That it isn't a contaminant (because it doesn't equally affect both types of dust). That it is contained in the lighter dust, which came from the main part of the building (where the people were located).

Nonsense, repeated lie.

Dark dust: smoke and ash.

Light dust: concrete and wallboard.

Have I done the "Human vs. non-human test"? No. Such things aren't easy to purchase in an off-the-shelf manner, or even find. I've tried with no luck. Normally I would design the test myself, but I do not have proper funding for this. Do you know of any companies that sell "human vs. non-human" DNA testing kits, and are you willing to sponsor this part of my research?

So you have no idea if any DNA you might have detected is even human, let alone from a WTC victim?
 
Last edited:
That it isn't a contaminant (because it doesn't equally affect both types of dust). That it is contained in the lighter dust, which came from the main part of the building (where the people were located).

Have I done the "Human vs. non-human test"? No. Such things aren't easy to purchase in an off-the-shelf manner, or even find. I've tried with no luck. Normally I would design the test myself, but I do not have proper funding for this. Do you know of any companies that sell "human vs. non-human" DNA testing kits, and are you willing to sponsor this part of my research?

So you have no idea whether it is human DNA, big surprise.

Protip: Dr, Tracy, you don't need a human v. non-human DNA test, Tracy, and if you thought about it for ten seconds you would figure out why.
 
It's not just that it contains iron. It's that it's a previously unreported high level of iron. And it's not just iron. It's iron fragments. Whatever destroyed the WTC turned it into these iron fragments, and much of the dust is composed of these iron fragments. Some samples are almost 100% iron fragments.

You already established, on video, that your samples are not the least bit magnetic. This precludes iron.
 
I think you might be responding to the wrong post

Nah, Retrograde beat me to what would be acceptable proof the dust actually came from WTC, sorry if the response format was confusing. Not one word of that was directed at Retrograde.
 
The energy weapon ain't my gig. Judy Wood says that stuff. I don't
"believe" it at all. It's just the best theory out there. Knock it down,
if you wish, and I will not care a bit.

My work does matter to me, and the issue of contamination has been
brought up many times, but there hasn't been a decent response to
my discussion about contamination. It's been a one-sided conversation.
Someone from JREF will say, "Your dust is contaminated." I respond with
a thoughtful discussion of the possible sources of contamination, and
then....crickets. Later on, someone else will mention that my dust is
contaminated, when they don't actually know that it is contaminated
(because they haven't tested for contamination) and don't really have
a good idea of what contamination is and how to conduct science
in the face of contamination. If a sample is contaminated, or suspected
to be contaminated, you don't just throw up your hands and say
that nothing can be done about it. Because something can be done about
contamination. It's not a strange concept, dealing with contamination.
It's not scary, nor does it invalidate things on a global scale.

The WTC dust might be contaminated with bacteria, but not more than
any other sample. If you think my WTC dust samples are contaminated
with cigarette butts, they aren't, but even if they were, big deal.
As long as I didn't come to a silly conclusion as a result, like that the
WTC was destroyed by a cigarette fire.

What's a cigarette going to do, anyway? Shatter steel into fragments?
I don't think so!

The reason I was able to isolate pure WTC dust is because there was
a lot of it in rather heavy chunks. The big chunks are still intact, never
having been investigated. So at least the stuff on the inside of the
chunks is pure WTC dust. If you think this stuff was sifting around like
sand, it wasn't. It had plopped down and stayed there for years,
protected from rain by a concrete overhang.

Some objects might penetrate steel plates. An airplane might even
penetrate a steel plate, if it wasn't too thick of a plate. But an
airplane couldn't have crashed into the south wall of WTC 2 without
at least SOME debris bouncing off the south wall of WTC 2 at the
moment of impact, and before the subsequent explosion, which was
real.

And you say 5 year olds are gullible...sheesh.
 
. But an
airplane couldn't have crashed into the south wall of WTC 2 without
at least SOME debris bouncing off the south wall of WTC 2 at the
moment of impact, and before the subsequent explosion, which was
real.



Bounce??? Like a rubber ball?
 
Nonsense, repeated lie.

Dark dust: smoke and ash.

Light dust: concrete and wallboard.

Unless you, yourself are in possession of some WTC dust, then never forget that this is a difference between us. You are doing "research" by pointing and clicking, not by mixing reagents and determining values. ;)


So you have no idea if any DNA you might have detected is even human, let alone from a WTC victim?

Wrong again. I do have an idea that it is human.

Why do you think it was smoke and ash?
 
So you have no idea whether it is human DNA, big surprise.

Protip: Dr, Tracy, you don't need a human v. non-human DNA test, Tracy, and if you thought about it for ten seconds you would figure out why.

Just tell me, ok? I'm not a mind reader. I know I don't need a human vs. non-human DNA test, but it's probably not the same reason you have.
 
You already established, on video, that your samples are not the least bit magnetic. This precludes iron.

Actually, when the magnet was completely still, and I moved the samples towards the magnet, the magnet moved. QED magnetic.
 
No. Not like a rubber ball. Like an aluminum airplane crashing against a wall.
Some aluminum alloys are stronger than the steel used in the WTC. Like your dust thread, a failure for your bounce off nonsense based on zero science. Can you show the math?

You are off topic in your thread, which has no purpose, no claim, no goal. A fantasy thread.
 
Why do you think it was smoke and ash?

Because that is what fires produce, the towers were on fire. Not difficult to figure out.

You do not know if there is human DNA in your dust, you have a fantasy that in your mind puts it there.
 
Actually, when the magnet was completely still, and I moved the samples towards the magnet, the magnet moved. QED magnetic.

You mean as you fanned the magnet with the sample, it moved?

Weird how air works :rolleyes:
 
Because that is what fires produce, the towers were on fire. Not difficult to figure out.

You do not know if there is human DNA in your dust, you have a fantasy that in your mind puts it there.

OK. Just checking. You have no knowledge on this topic beyond what you could pick up on the internet.
 
OK. Just checking. You have no knowledge on this topic beyond what you could pick up on the internet.

O RLY?

I know the WTC was on fire, I saw the flames and smoke with my own eyes. I didn't "pick up" anything from the internet.

What's your excuse?
 
Just tell me, ok? I'm not a mind reader. I know I don't need a human vs. non-human DNA test, but it's probably not the same reason you have.

It doesn't take a mind reader, it takes a basic understanding of what DNA is.

You don't have it, I guess.

Sheesh
 
Unless you, yourself are in possession of some WTC dust, then never forget that this is a difference between us. You are doing "research" by pointing and clicking, not by mixing reagents and determining values.

Oh now we're getting somewhere. What reagents did you use? What values have you determined?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom