Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur
I think that was Discovery Correa, but I guess NG could have done something similar..
I'm only aware of one National Geographic documentary on Bigfoot that focused on the PGF, and it was many years ago.
Which documentaries are you referring to ?
On the NatGeo site, a search for ' Roger Patterson ' turns up two hits; ' Bob Gimlin ' gets you one; no PGF footage.. I guess they don't want to pay the royalties..
Footer tv shows are not something I would expect to take a look at the Patterson film. They often have their own Bigfoot agenda. But watch any National Geographic documentary on Bigfoot, and you'll see that a huge portion of it is dedicated to the film![]()
I'm only aware of one National Geographic documentary on Bigfoot that focused on the PGF, and it was many years ago.
Which documentaries are you referring to ?
On the NatGeo site, a search for ' Roger Patterson ' turns up two hits; ' Bob Gimlin ' gets you one; no PGF footage.. I guess they don't want to pay the royalties..
Last edited:

