Visual Purple
Thinker
- Joined
- Feb 11, 2011
- Messages
- 162
Speaking of the rise in diagnoses, I have one close relative who, just a few years ago and at age (roughly) 48, was diagnosed with as having an ASD. I know of several more similar adults. I wonder if these people might be included in the some of the statistics for new diagnoses. I wonder why an adult might be receiving a diagnosis now, and not as a child. Could it possibly be due to more awareness?
For good measure, I wonder why the nastier cuts and abrasions I got as an adventurous little kid didn't cause all kinds of silent injuries. Surely when I got a dirty pebble embedded in my skin it introduced orders of magnitude more antigens and immune stimulating substances than the nine vaccines that are causing so much horror. If not that, then surely the time I caught my leg on the rusty corner of an old jungle gym, gashed my shin, and fell in the dirt---surely that would have been too much too soon. I wonder why they didn't cause any systemic problems, despite having been nasty and, in the case of the pebble, sufficient to cause an unpleasant local infection.
For good measure, I wonder why the nastier cuts and abrasions I got as an adventurous little kid didn't cause all kinds of silent injuries. Surely when I got a dirty pebble embedded in my skin it introduced orders of magnitude more antigens and immune stimulating substances than the nine vaccines that are causing so much horror. If not that, then surely the time I caught my leg on the rusty corner of an old jungle gym, gashed my shin, and fell in the dirt---surely that would have been too much too soon. I wonder why they didn't cause any systemic problems, despite having been nasty and, in the case of the pebble, sufficient to cause an unpleasant local infection.
!