• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Bigfoot DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the BFF:

"The editor of the Denovo journal is listed as Dr. Rayford Wallace.
The taxon name applied for is as a species with ZooBank, Homo sapiens cognatus, LSID:40E2FA1F-10A1-4D42-8B02-A007347F1B43
Until a taxon name is accepted by ZooBank , GenBank® will not accept an upload of the DNA data.
The number of Denovo journal is ISSN: 2326-2869 . "
 
That website is pretty funny. It's been even funnier for me today than most because I've always had a personal translation of my own for the phrase "de novo". I know it means "anew", but a popular connotation of its use, especially as I've read in evolutionary biology, is more like "from nothing". Seems appropriate.
In Portuguese "de novo" means "again". Appropriate, again.
 
from the BFF:

"The editor of the Denovo journal is listed as Dr. Rayford Wallace.
The taxon name applied for is as a species with ZooBank, Homo sapiens cognatus, LSID:40E2FA1F-10A1-4D42-8B02-A007347F1B43
Until a taxon name is accepted by ZooBank , GenBank® will not accept an upload of the DNA data.
The number of Denovo journal is ISSN: 2326-2869 . "

Dude you better ask a mod to get rid of that post. Masterbarber is lurking looking for C&P from the BFF so he can ban people.
 
from the BFF:

"Until a taxon name is accepted by ZooBank , GenBank® will not accept an upload of the DNA data.
. "
hey Ontario Human, you might want to go back over there and inform them - ever so gently - that this is simply not true. period. end of story.

I'll bet anyone over there 10,000 bucks i can put DNA data onto genbank without a taxon name! no point in argueing over it, put up the money , prove I'm wrong and take my retirement account!
CWB
 
hey Ontario Human, you might want to go back over there and inform them - ever so gently - that this is simply not true. period. end of story.

I'll bet anyone over there 10,000 bucks i can put DNA data onto genbank without a taxon name! no point in argueing over it, put up the money , prove I'm wrong and take my retirement account!
CWB

do I get that money for showing you spelled arguing wrong? ;)
 
So, they have given it the classification, designation: Homo sapiens cognatus.

I bet the Homo sapiens hirsutii advocates are pissed.
 
I didn't know that. Quoting the post isn't going to get rid of it btw:confused:

I already tried the I didn't know gig, it didn't work ~ lmao.
RRS was banned anyway, but don't you worry I am sure your ok, you are a footer so they won't ban ya, just keep doing what you are and let them know what goes on here, But! beware cause it didn't work for Whitey Bulger being an informant, soon as they are done with ya they will go after ya.


Tim ;)
 
Hold on -The name of the editor of the made-up journal that published this made-up bigfoot paper is . . . "Ray Wallace"?

Does irony get more scrumptious than this?
 

I am serious here OS, Are you really that native to buy into this stuff, maybe some sort of BF is running around the forest, maybe it's a pack of escaped trained bears or deformed elks, Etc, but in all seriousness do you really believe this Ketchum DNA stuff is the real deal, there is no more proof in any of this than what has been shown time and time again over the years, your being played my fellow forum member, just played.

Tim :)
 
The conclusions of her paper are not without some merit though. I know this simply because the history of DNA tests on alleged Sasquatch samples and knowing that there are some of these creatures out there to begin with. It's important to understand that she is a veterinarian so it's only natural that she whipped up a science paper of veterinarian quality. It may take a word-renowned geneticist like Dr. Sykes to set things straight, but hopefully the data she accumulated will speak for itself. I think time will tell.
 
Last edited:
Well OS I don't want to hammer my opinion on anyone, we all have our own ways of looking at stuff, you are a good member here and it is a forum for people that like to think and question all things, by you taking part in this shows me you are thinking about what's going on and that is a good thing, build on it a little bit and you might see what angle folks here are coming from.

Tim :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom