• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged No Planer calls for scientific study / Missiles of 9/11

The same with physics, and the truth. The same with those killed on 911, as you make up fantasy. If you understood sports, you might have a better chance with physics.

I do understand sports, which is why I couldn't care less. I understand physics better than you hope I do.
 
Let's do a little impromptu survey.

Do you want to stop him from doing this? (I vote) NO

Would you love to see the carnage in the video if he did it? (I vote) YES

Do you think he can raise enough money? (I vote) NO WAY IN HELL.

Let's see if we can get Jimmy Walter to squander what remains of his inheritance on this. Maybe Ace Baker could contribute to this, too. I propose that De'ak, Fetzer, Blevins, Reynolds, and all concerned stand behind the mock-up of the WTC wall for the crash test, but be allowed, for purposes of conscience, to use a 5 cm. plywood board for protection. I predict a spectacular Darwin Award winner.
 
Does the video contain your math? If it does, reproduce it here, if it doesn't then don't bother.

Too bad you haven't watched the 11 minute video - you'd know it is an introduction to the crash test project; the math comes later, is everyone clear on that yet?
 
The 590 comes from RADAR data. And NIST has many speeds. But what speed you want. Anything over 200 mph at the floors hit will enter the WTC. I can break it down for you. You don't use speed, math or physics; it looks like you use woo. Got some math? no

1300 pounds of TNT in KE for 11.
2093 pounds of TNT in KE for 175.
If you were an engineer, you will find that is enough energy to enter the WTC and break 6 and 10 core columns respectively.

Not something that matches your failed wood stove analogy.


Oh good grief, not the "KE" argument. This forum is like 9/11-101 isn't it? Don't you want to point to a Wierzbicki document or something?

Yeah, that kinetic energy thing is all science-y and stuff.:rolleyes:
 
Yeah, that kinetic energy thing is all science-y and stuff.:rolleyes:

Oh good - can you point me to the math where MIT, Purdue, Mackey or ? proved it was possible for the less-dense, less-massive, lighter-weight jet designed for flying through the air to slice through a steel building?

Because until you clowns produce some "math" to support your premise, you're in no position to demand anything from me, especially considering I'm doing something to prove my convictions.
 
Ok which section of wing do you intend to use ?

Let me rephrase; I am willing to talk about the experiment with folks who have watched the video. Had you you wouldn't be wasting my time right now.

Seriously - everyone watch the video, have a group text message, or throw your neighbor a spitball over the cube walls, do something to arrive at your top five stupid questions and then present them all at once.
 
Let me rephrase; I am willing to talk about the experiment with folks who have watched the video. Had you you wouldn't be wasting my time right now.

Seriously - everyone watch the video, have a group text message, or throw your neighbor a spitball over the cube walls, do something to arrive at your top five stupid questions and then present them all at once.

I have watched the end of the video with the experiment.

So let's talk about which part of the wing.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom