Doctor Evil
Master Poster
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2008
- Messages
- 2,014
Another reason why its pointless trying to have dispassionate discussion about the issue with your lot, any criticism is written off as "racism". Pathetic.
And, no, no personal attacks: I didn't say anything personal, I referred to the bloc of pro-hypernationalism, its a reflection on the mindset of an ideology, not a personal attack. But, hey, you guys have come doing way by smearing your opponents![]()
When in a whole, its best to stop digging. It should have been obvious, even to you, that I referring to a very specific comment that you made as racist. It should be clear why. In response you try to claim that I would somehow refer to any criticism of Israel as racist. That is ********. You chose to use the Uber Alles line because its connotation with Nazi Germany. Deal with it.
As for the rest of your comments, do you fail to realize how silly they make you look. You clearly project your behavior onto other posters.