• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged The election was stolen/rigged!

Where I vote 9 out of 10 voting booths are little folding privacy desks with ballpoint pen on a string.
 
So Obama is in fact Satan, and the Anti-Christ, while also having been genetically engineered to be related to the Reptilian British Monarchy, and inducted into the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Nazi Party, ZOG, and the NWO.

Impressive stuff for a Muslim.

:boxedin:
 
It's exceedingly thin on detail (to the point of being useless) but The Independent has just run an article titled US election: Electronic voting machine selects Romney even when you choose Obama.

I saw the same story on another source. Though not mentioned in the article I read, it appears to be that the touchscreen simply needed to be calibrated. What was more annoying in that article was the person he told about it didn't seem to care. Didn't appear to be deliberate fraud though.
 
Didn't appear to be deliberate fraud though.

No, it doesn't, seems like the technology is itself to blame. Just found an article on the SemiAccurate tech site which responds directly to the current claims. Here it is.
 
Last edited:
No, it doesn't, seems like the technology is itself to blame. Just found an article on the SemiAccurate tech site which responds directly to the current claims. Here it is.



I've seen enough touch-screen terminals at places like movie theatres that are screwed up just like this, that I'm boggled anyone thinks they're acceptable for anything more important than choosing The Avengers over Twilight.....
 
I have to tell you I really appreciate this. Without going off topic (well maybe just a inch but I'll bring it back at the end!), I don't support (on fiscal policy - although I am with him on things like gay marriage/DADT) Obama but I also believe that Obama truly thinks hes doing what is right for the country and wants to create a better America for his children. I think his personality and good intentions are genuine, and people who think hes a secret muslim/wants to destroy America/Satan drive me up the wall. Hes a good campaigner and knows how to inspire people, which is rare amongst the opposition (being a member of the opposition I think I can say that).

Good 'ol Hanlon's Razor. I don't think either candidate is a bad man, nor most of our senators. Misguided, allowed the power go to their heads, perhaps, but evil? Nah.
 
Good 'ol Hanlon's Razor. I don't think either candidate is a bad man, nor most of our senators. Misguided, allowed the power go to their heads, perhaps, but evil? Nah.

I suspect Romney was done in partially by the perception of who he associates with
Trump for instance, and any Repbulican who ventured forth on the subject of rape
 
Some of the tinfoilers got all stirred up by the NY Post putting out a teaser of a cover they never published anyway:

http://www.infowars.com/new-york-post-cover-hail-ocaesar/

They got upset over a NY Post cover....a Newpaper known for it's outrageous and often humorous covers???????????

And that the Post probably had several different designs ready to go before hand depending on what happened never occured to the Jones fanboys?????
 
And that the Post probably had several different designs ready to go before hand depending on what happened never occured to the Jones fanboys?????



To them, anyone who plans for something that might happen, is no different from someone who is actively engaged in making that eventuality happen. That's pretty much the entire basis for every single claim Alex Jones has ever made about having "proof" that THEY are planning all these nefarious acts.
 
A Stolen Election?? No doubt about it.

ODD? ROMNEY GOT ZERO VOTES IN 59 PRECINCTS IN PHILLY, AND 9 PRECINCTS IN OHIO

"...there are parts of the country where Romney not only got zero percent of the vote (a possibility in the case of vote totals so small that rounding renders them null), but actually got literally zero votes? For the nominee of a major party, that would be truly extraordinary – so extraordinary, in fact, that it would strain credulity."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/odd-romney-got-zero-votes-in-59-precincts-in-philly-9-in-ohio/


* * *

"And the unofficial vote tallies have President Barack Obama beating the former Massachusetts governor by a combined vote of 19,605 to 0, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

Such unanimous support for Obama in these Philadelphia neighborhoods, primarily in almost exclusively black sections of West and North Philadelphia, stokes fears of fraud..."


http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Romney-Philadelphia-Election-Day/2012/11/12/id/463799
 
I hear what you're saying, and it sounds like "WAAAH! WAAAH!"
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom