It happens by both sides in every election, imo.
It happens but its generally not a intentional plot (as the CTs think it is), most "voter fraud" is really mass incompetence on the part of poll workers or outdated/antiquated voting system problems.
The CTs are going to go particularly nuts here because Obama is almost guaranteed to win - I am willing to state it before the election even occurs. Thats not a political statement, its what the data say: Obama has about a 80% chance of winning. Its true no matter who wins the wing nuts on both sides would freak out and scream conspiracy, but since the right wing nuts have had 4 years of proclaiming that Obama is Satan incarnate his win tonight will only solidify in their deranged minds that someone is pulling the strings behind the curtains.
Wait a second...I thought Obama was the Anti-Christ, not Satan.
Pfft. Details, details! It IS easy to get things mixed up when we have so any global conspiracies for world domination to keep track of!
So Obama is in fact Satan, and the Anti-Christ, while also having been genetically engineered to be related to the Reptilian British Monarchy, and inducted into the Illuminati, the Freemasons, the Nazi Party, ZOG, and the NWO.
So...the Pope is still the Whore of Babylon though, isn't he?![]()
It happens but its generally not a intentional plot (as the CTs think it is), most "voter fraud" is really mass incompetence on the part of poll workers or outdated/antiquated voting system problems.
The CTs are going to go particularly nuts here because Obama is almost guaranteed to win - I am willing to state it before the election even occurs. Thats not a political statement, its what the data say: Obama has about a 80% chance of winning. Its true no matter who wins the wing nuts on both sides would freak out and scream conspiracy, but since the right wing nuts have had 4 years of proclaiming that Obama is Satan incarnate his win tonight will only solidify in their deranged minds that someone is pulling the strings behind the curtains.
Claim: Two television stations aired 2012 election "results" early.
Wait a second...I thought Obama was the Anti-Christ, not Satan.
It's exceedingly thin on detail (to the point of being useless) but The Independent has just run an article titled US election: Electronic voting machine selects Romney even when you choose Obama.
There have been some reports of machines registering votes for Obama when you select Romney. Also, I have experienced video poker machines that select Deuces Wild when I touch Jacks or Better. In all cases, I'm pretty sure it's just touch screens out of calibration. Certainly with video poker, both options are equally capable of taking my money.
Since I know as a Libertarian you probably do not care for Obama's policies,I congratulate you for putting aside you personal opinions and looking at the data..something we see too little of in the political sections of JREF.
It's exceedingly thin on detail (to the point of being useless) but The Independent has just run an article titled US election: Electronic voting machine selects Romney even when you choose Obama.
Bah! What's wrong with putting an X (or various numbers) in a box (or boxes) on piece of paper.............I agree, I think technical problems on a project of this scale are inevitable.