• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Bigfoot- Anybody Seen one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R u talking about light emitting eyes ?
light emitting eyes? hehehe!
4oS2u.gif
 
The claim of witnessing the glowing red eyes of a primate in the daytime is more parsimoniously explained by false memory than novel evolution.
 
light emitting eyes? hehehe!
[qimg]http://i.imgur.com/4oS2u.gif[/qimg]

Back on BFF1 there was a select few that were selling the idea of BF having light emitting eyes. ( like a flash fight beam ) I chalked it up to good ole southern mountain brand sour mash.
 
videos getting better?
...Facebook/FindBigfoot (FBFB), the social network with 30,000+ Bigfoot enthusiasts, declares 2013 “The Year of Bigfoot.”

...a new Bigfoot video ... entered the FBFB’s "Top 50 Bigfoot Videos" list at #2 behind the famous Patterson/Gimlin footage.

“The Camper” video...shows a Bigfoot near a tree eating food from the campsite. “What’s so amazing about this new video is how close the Bigfoot is to the camper’s tent,” said Jack Barnes, Chief Video Analyst for FBFB. ...

...each video submitted helps our community to learn more about these amazing creatures.”...
The “Top 50 Bigfoot Videos” list is available for free viewing. Bigfoot enthusiast can also download FBFB’s book, You Are Sasquatch" from Amazon.com.
Is he referring to the hoaxers or the bleevers?
 
Lol? Saw this video earlier. You guys might like it.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1078845699001/calling-bigfoot/

They are such nice people and look so humble and honest, I could never imagine them trying to fool anyone about their Bigfoot experiences in any way at all, People really do need to just take them for there word and help them out with support and cash.
I'm Telling Ya ! Someday they will prove to the world that the "Bigfoot Exists" and should be recognized as real species and not just some changing with the times mold to fit hyped up super being with interchangeable species capability that lives on a few internet forums & web sites ~
 
I would suggest they try the old Tarzan call. "Jane" might answer.
google Johnny Weismuller Tarzan Call for the video.
 
Some of the "information" that the fine folks claiming habituation situations with bigfoot are sharing is quite frankly, just looney. Enjoy.
 
I have not seen BF lately,.. or ever. There was this nice tall lady at the Christmas Dance Party that I attended last Saturday Evening.. but.. no..

Now in other news going on to the BFRO sightings.. they are everywhere ??
 
Per BFF thread dedicated to the Vally of the (OK) Apes, Brian Brown and crew will be reporting on Operation Relentless.

I can't wait for more reports of rock throwing; more I saw one and it is not human; they avoid our game cams; etc.


Yippie!
 
For only $500, the BFRO takes care of all arrangements for the expedition. All you have to bring is

  • food
  • drinks
  • water
  • tent
  • all camping gear
  • transportation

So you'd pretty much have to bring your own Zagnut bars.

I guess the 500 bucks goes towards miscellaneous costs like hiring people to throw rocks at the expedition and to pose for thermal images.

I've been on lots of these BFRO expeditions and can shed a little bit of clarity on the fees. The organizer has the discretion to set the charges, and it can be up to $500 for first timers. The fee can be waived entirely even for a first timer if they bring something extraordinary to the event, like recording thermals. Those who have been on expeditions before can be charged up to $150.

Half the money goes to the organizer and the other half to Matt.

For my first time, I was charged $300 and I knew what I was getting when I signed up. I enjoyed myself and didn't have an issue paying the fee.
 
It's an interesting laboratory for studying lying by groups of people. You have to wonder how they are interacting together there, like whether they all play-act and pretend, as a mutual support group for shared fantasies - vs. some of them laughing about what they are doing and fooling people.

Maybe religions are a good parallel where you have them casting demons out of people, speaking in tongues, and swearing they all see Mother Mary descending from the sky. As opposed to a straight con-game like Patterson played with the PGF. In one example you have misguided people letting their fears and ignorance get the best of them whereas in the other you have cynnical fraudsters making money off duping people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom