• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Bigfoot- Anybody Seen one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from the "wilderness of OH" to report in.. I did not see BF. There was a lot of roadkill though... mainly raccoons.

I would guess that they were fleeing BF and crossed the road in a panic !
 
You're making my point; although it has been ten years they've been looking for him, not five. His camps have been found and he has been identified by non law enforcement in the woods, outside of cabins.

"Even this elusive human-level intelligence survivalist is on crystal clear game cam shots, his fingerprints have been found, physical evidence of courtroom quality in great abundance awaits trial (look at some of the pictures in the video) etc." Exactly.

Maybe you can explain the logical fallacy behind introducing a fleeing person donning a reflective blanket. I don't think it's called the "reflective blanket" fallacy, but I'm sure it's got a name. Or maybe because "one survival whacko can commit a crime and disappear into the wilderness and go months without capture? He has human level intelligence right? and survival ability nature knowledge...etc so why can't Bigfoot be like him? proponents may ask?

The cops ALWAYS catch the guy. the go in the woods, find him and drag him back" means something related to bigfoot being real or not? I don't think so. Making an argument related to the ability of a criminal survivalist that isn't caught for months, or years doesn't make a good bigfoot argument. But you probably already know that.

But they haven't been out there looking for him. They go out and investigate the scene, but have decided that as he hasn't committed any violent crimes that they aren't going to dedicate the man hours into tracking him. They figure he will make a mistake eventually and they will catch him then as he's obviously not going anymore.

Yer wrong, my concept is sound, EVERY TIME somebody is loose in the woods and tracked they catch them, the only times it's taken an extended period of time is when they have received outside help (Eric Rudolph for example)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Law enforcement has been searching for 44-year-old Troy Knapp for the last couple years in Iron and Kane Counties after he broke into several cabins in the Duck Creek area". (emphasis added)

"Last week, Curtis said more than 40 officers from Sevier, Sanpete, Iron and Box Elder County Sheriff's offices as well as the Joint Criminal Apprehension Team went to the area to search. They found a couple of cabins that investigators believed Knapp had broken into. But they did not find him...

The unsuccessful search is the latest effort to find Knapp, a survivalist who is believed to have broken into dozens of cabins in southern and central Utah for at least seven years. He is also believed to be responsible for leaving messages for the public and law enforcers, such as, "Pack up and leave, get off my mountain." --http://www.myksl.com/index/story/sid/22675127 (emphasis added)

"Ever notice how one survival whacko can commit a crime and disappear into the wilderness and go months without capture".

I'm guessing by months you didn't mean 7 years, but maybe I'm wrong. Your argument is very weak.
 
just to clarify my above post, they only just identified him in Feb of this year. They caught him on camera too. It's not like they knew that this guy was living in the woods since 2007 and couldn't find him. If there was breeding population of Troy Knapps out there do you think some of them would have been spotted too? on camera?

there is also some speculation that he is getting help from the nearby Jefferts compound people.
 
I interpret "couple years" as two, not seven.

I also interpret the length of time that a single member of a continental population of bigfoots could have died an left a piece of itself behind to be on the order of 20,000 years. If we just want to include the most relevant of those 20,000 years - assuming some strange quality of Quaternary bigfoot remains to never be found among the remains of so many other large animals they lived with - I consider that length of time to be about 312 years. With a 200 year grace period of the Colonial Era, I'm willing to restrict my demand for bigfoot to just the years since 1700.

So . . . why in those 312 years has no one collected a bigfoot?
 
What are the Jefferts Compound People and what did Knapp do other than camp out in some cabins? I wonder how many other cabins he squatted in and no one bothered to report it? Would you report it if nothing was torn up or destroyed?
 
I interpret "couple years" as two, not seven.

I also interpret the length of time that a single member of a continental population of bigfoots could have died an left a piece of itself behind to be on the order of 20,000 years. If we just want to include the most relevant of those 20,000 years - assuming some strange quality of Quaternary bigfoot remains to never be found among the remains of so many other large animals they lived with - I consider that length of time to be about 312 years. With a 200 year grace period of the Colonial Era, I'm willing to restrict my demand for bigfoot to just the years since 1700.

So . . . why in those 312 years has no one collected a bigfoot?

I don't know who you're asking, but I'd guess the easiest answer would be because they aren't there to be collected? Do I win a steak dinner?
 
Has anyone seen bigfoot ? Any stories to tell ? Would like to hear them. I mean this is what the thread is all about.
 
Well, there's an interesting thread on the BFF in which a researcher in Ontario has a site staked out where the landowners have had a long history of bigfooty stuff. The researcher has collected audio (it's pretty funny how defensive he gets if you identify any known organisms on the audio), bear poop (it's bigfoot poop, apparently), and now footprints in a nearby swamp that could only have come from a family of frolicking bigfoots.

The landowner's participation in the thread has been precious. He is, of course, over the moon that a qualified bigfoot professional is now checking out this site. He's also posted already that business (fishing guide, I think) has improved since getting the bigfoot thing figured out. Today, the landowner has announced that, due to the researcher's hard work to earn the trust of the bigfoots, it's quite likely that he'll soon earn a sighting from said bigfoots. That's right, the landowner is predicting that the researcher will soon get a good look at a bigfoot.

Now how could he possibly know that?
 
I would imagine "his BF's" communicated their feelings to the landowner. Do Ontario BF's prefer zagnut bars or donuts ?
 
Since there isn't an "has anyone heard BF" thread I'll ask this here:

What is the Tahoe Scream that has Hairy Man acting all secret squirrel over @ BFF2?
 
I assume that's the guy who found the tracks in the pictures with the camo outfit making the big stride, That's all i have to say, the rest is easy to figure out.
 
Kathy Moskowitz Strain and Bob Strain recorded the Pollock Pines Vocalization in El Dorado County in 2005. The researchers were in the area investigating a recent report of strange screams and howls.

The Tahoe Howls were recorded in El Dorado County in 2001. These howls were recording at the same place and time as the well-known Tahoe Scream.


Old News being rehashed.
 
So they have a recording that noone's allowed to hear, but they say it's evidence, but we can't hear it? What good does that do any body?
 
So they have a recording that noone's allowed to hear, but they say it's evidence, but we can't hear it? What good does that do any body?

Waiving my left hand... It perpetuates the myth and all that goes with it.

Theme:

I have this _____________ (you fill in the blank). I say it is really awesome and proves that ______________ exists (you fill in the blank).

I am not showing you my left hand by the way .
 
Kathy Strain hAs an uncanny ability to find Bigfoots. As if Bigfoot picked her to be the bearer of Bigfoot evidence. She has really amazing Bigfoot locating skilz.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom