Yes.Oh really?
No, they wouldn't. You're trying to imply US domination, not merely bias.Maybe the wording "US-favourable" or "US-prone", "US-friendly" would be more acceptable from you?
What are you basing that assumption on? Where did you obtain information about the media choices of members of this forum?I am not making it a case.
To be noted that I am not talking about the management of the forum, but about the opinions of most people who post here who have been brought up in a Western environment and have Western-directed bias as probably have not read much about news sources from other countries.
That is not the prevailing attitude of this forum. Spend five minutes in the USA politics forum, especially on election day.In Iranian forums I would the same "Iran-favourable" attitude.
In Japanese forums, the same.
People who believe their governments is good and the others are bad are everywhere, regardless of nationality.
These sorts of statements never include the person making the statement, oddly.They are called "the stupid majority", and it comprises most of the people living in the world.
Wrong.This is why war happens.
I should hope not.Not speaking about anyone in particular. (to be noted)
Appeal to ridicule, composition fallacy.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I really saw big crowds of American people asking for Sgt. Wutherich to be brought to prison for life for his crimes in Haditha.
Loyalty test, dodge. My point is that lots of people here don't have the sort of blind US obedience you ascribe to them.Absolutely.
I do agree with this.
How many times have you asked for former President Bush or Henry Kissinger to be brought to trial for war crimes (or something close to that)?
So, nine people? Do most of their people support their leaders blindly? Or is it just the Japanese, Iranians, and Americans who have a "stupid majority"?Me, the President of Brazil, the President of Argentina and another half dozen of Head of State who showed their support to Ecuador are all conspiracy theorists.
Alleged rapist. I thought you were on his side.ADDED
The BBC's Will Grant said it was a symbolic but important show of unity in a region which considers the UK government's approach over Mr Assange to have been colonialist and threatening.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19314618
Strangely enough, no Head of State in South America has condemned Ecuador` stance of giving protection to a raper.
Why is that?
Have any heads of state in the world condemned such stances?Maybe they live in a different world?
Maybe they do not care about rape?
Or maybe they do not have US-bias?
I like how you snipped out the part of my post saying that Assange's defenders are reluctant to discuss the actual case, then chose to discuss the events surrounding the case and trying Appeal to Authority.