• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Examples of Freeman success stories

And Robert hasn't even got the guts to post, don't worry though, I have sent him a PM to his personal e-mail to get in touch with Alan, in case he missed the post. ;)
I know all the WFS guys read these threads so it wont go unnoticed that Robert is absent.
:D
edit, sorry, I remember Rob did post on page 2 of that thread to help(sort of)

Quote:
Any idea how those who can't be there can show support? How about our faces on a stick, with someone there holding it?


Oh and he was totally ignored.

He might have gotten more support if he'd suggested his head on a stick.
 
How dumb can he get ?

I found this funny:

://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/10/sovereign_citizenalleged_weed.php

Type in front: http

The "sovereign citizen movement" movement still exists, as evidenced by Steve Baker's alleged offer to a Phoenix police officer last night -- if the cop just let him go, Baker said he wouldn't have to place a lien against the officer's own home.
That didn't go over in Baker's favor, and according to court documents obtained by New Times, the bags of marijuana in his car didn't help his cause.

Baker was pulled over last night after running a red light at 48th Street and Washington Street, and informed the police officer that he was a "sovereign national" who didn't need to give his driver's license to a police officer.

He also informed the officer that he didn't need insurance for his vehicle because he's not a "driver," and he wasn't operating a "vehicle," the documents say.

Despite what Baker may have read on the Internet or elsewhere, that's not quite how things work.

After the officer ran the name and date of birth that were printed on the "sovereign national travel document card," police discovered Baker had a suspended driver's license, which would've been the appropriate document to carry while operating the car.

The officer informed Baker he would need to step out of the car because he was under arrest for driving on a suspended license, Baker latched onto the steering wheel and said, "No, he doesn't have to," the documents state.

Baker, apparently referring to himself in the third-person voice at this point, was eventually removed from the vehicle by a pair of police officers.

A passenger in the vehicle was also asked to get out of the car for what police describe as an "overwhelming strong marijuana smell," although that passenger was eventually released from police custody.

According to the documents, the source of the marijuana smell was a brown paper bag containing 10 plastic bags and one prescription bottle full of weed.

Baker admitted ownership of the marijuana, the documents say, but during the booking process, Baker allegedly offered the cop the opportunity to let him go, and thus avoid getting a lien placed on his home.

Sure enough, police say paperwork found in Baker's vehicle described putting a lien on someone's house for "violation of civil rights."

Baker was booked on several marijuana charges -- including possession of marijuana for sale -- as well as resisting arrest and bribery of a public servant.


He !He !:)
 
Obviously a Freeman/OPCA (I like that acronym better, any complaints if I use it instead of the other, or will it cause too much confusion?) victory!

Despite the opression of the corrupt system, our hero has held firm to his beliefs/steering wheel! Looking at where this happened, does this guy get to spend some QT with Sherrif Joe?
 
I found this funny:

://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2012/10/sovereign_citizenalleged_weed.php

Type in front: http

The "sovereign citizen movement" movement still exists, as evidenced by Steve Baker's alleged offer to a Phoenix police officer last night -- if the cop just let him go, Baker said he wouldn't have to place a lien against the officer's own home.
That didn't go over in Baker's favor, and according to court documents obtained by New Times, the bags of marijuana in his car didn't help his cause.

Baker was pulled over last night after running a red light at 48th Street and Washington Street, and informed the police officer that he was a "sovereign national" who didn't need to give his driver's license to a police officer.

He also informed the officer that he didn't need insurance for his vehicle because he's not a "driver," and he wasn't operating a "vehicle," the documents say.

Despite what Baker may have read on the Internet or elsewhere, that's not quite how things work.

After the officer ran the name and date of birth that were printed on the "sovereign national travel document card," police discovered Baker had a suspended driver's license, which would've been the appropriate document to carry while operating the car.

The officer informed Baker he would need to step out of the car because he was under arrest for driving on a suspended license, Baker latched onto the steering wheel and said, "No, he doesn't have to," the documents state.

Baker, apparently referring to himself in the third-person voice at this point, was eventually removed from the vehicle by a pair of police officers.

A passenger in the vehicle was also asked to get out of the car for what police describe as an "overwhelming strong marijuana smell," although that passenger was eventually released from police custody.

According to the documents, the source of the marijuana smell was a brown paper bag containing 10 plastic bags and one prescription bottle full of weed.

Baker admitted ownership of the marijuana, the documents say, but during the booking process, Baker allegedly offered the cop the opportunity to let him go, and thus avoid getting a lien placed on his home.

Sure enough, police say paperwork found in Baker's vehicle described putting a lien on someone's house for "violation of civil rights."

Baker was booked on several marijuana charges -- including possession of marijuana for sale -- as well as resisting arrest and bribery of a public servant.


He !He !:)

Honestly, it sounds more like a threat than a bribe.
 
Honestly, it sounds more like a threat than a bribe.

Yes, I would file it under extortion instead of bribery. Of course even if that charge gets thrown out, I am confident that the defendant will be able to take the steps necessary to get more charges filed against him.
 
Yes, I would file it under extortion instead of bribery. Of course even if that charge gets thrown out, I am confident that the defendant will be able to take the steps necessary to get more charges filed against him.

Fixed that for you. :D
 
Meta from Robs WFS has achieved a success, here is his story.
After hearing reports of him being "kidnapped" he came back with his response.

Ok Stand down brothers.

Im out.

It started with a Library cleaning lady who would not let me pee, as she stated she was cleaning and "I have done this before". Yes I did it before because I had a pee emergency before. The Socialista Library Staff railroaded me into jail where I spent three days in a cell. I returned the next day and was arrested in my own Public Library which I payed taxes for. All was done in a quiet and firm manner.

Then I had a Court date to raise my issues. I read the 12 Presumptions to all those around me, before my appearance. The Bailiff's came up behind me (Characteristic of Bailiff's) and gave me two choices. Stop reading or leave. I stopped. When I was called to the BAR I stopped there and claimed By Special Appearance, Sui juris. No response. I then pointed to the rail and said, this is your imaginary ship, your side is the imaginary Ship of State and my side is dry land. Previously I had mailed her packets of information on the top to bottom fraud/embezzlement and extortion. I also filed three Conditional Acceptance Questions for the Library and 38 question for the Judge. Perhaps she didn't quite like that. After no response on the Special Appearance claim I pointed to the flag and announced in front of the whole Courtroom that it is a military war flag with the gold fringe. That's when things started getting interesting. The two Bailiff thugs came up behind me again and ordered. "Drop that", which I did. They then assaulted me in open Court and hustled me out of there fast so no one else could learn any more. Again, all was done in a quiet and firm manner. Before exiting I charged them with a one million dollar fine for every day in incarceration. It was 4 days and they owe me now by their silence. After one hour in the City jail cell, and teaching many inmates the principles of Freemen and then confinement into the solitary cell for doing so, two Sheriff's, the Bailiff's came by and took me by car to the State Mental Hospital where I spent three days in that jail, being observed and asked a million questions. Evidently the State likes to keep track of their escaping slaves. I refused all consent and signed all papers with Under Protest and Duress UCC1-308. Again, I dealt with all of them in a quiet and firm manner. I then proceeded to teach as many psychiatric patients, as possible, who had half a brain to comprehend what I was showing them. All in all my confinement reached more people in three days than I could have in a month of effort otherwise. We did not lose a thing. Now I have some kind of State agency who claims they will help me turn on the Utility Services. If they cant or wont, I'm going to change my Debtor status to Creditor aka Patrick Devine, and force the Utilities to not only restore my services but to repay the rents due me as Creditor. Payback is a bitch. They messed with the wrong guy this time.

Meta
http://public.worldfreemansociety.o...-kidnapped-into-eastern-state-hospital#111041
And all because he wouldn't wait while someone cleaned the toilet for him to use. :jaw-dropp
 
I somehow doubt he got three days in jail because he dealt with the cleaner in 'a quiet and firm manner', in fact he's rather light on the details of what prompted the library to contact the cops in the first place.
 
I somehow doubt he got three days in jail because he dealt with the cleaner in 'a quiet and firm manner',
It wasnt his first time barking at the toilet cleaners.
It started with a Library cleaning lady who would not let me pee, as she stated she was cleaning and "I have done this before". Yes I did it before because I had a pee emergency before.
I have a feeling he waits until the sign goes up and then goes over screaming his Human Rights are being breached.
 
I'm curious as to the meaning of this sentence:

Now I have some kind of State agency who claims they will help me turn on the Utility Services.

This reads to me like he had his utilities shut off (most likely for freeman non-sense) and now they're going to help him get them back on. Might explain why he was at the library having to go pee so bad. :confused:
 
I'm curious as to the meaning of this sentence:



This reads to me like he had his utilities shut off (most likely for freeman non-sense) and now they're going to help him get them back on. Might explain why he was at the library having to go pee so bad. :confused:

Meta, one of the resident pseudo-scholars at WFS, lives about an hour and a half up the road from me in northern Kentucky just across the Ohio River from Cincinnati. His hopelessly arcane posts spouting obscure freeman theory are an insight into the minds of, shall we say, less than balanced freemen.

He has had a long running dispute with the local power and light company over non-payment of his bill resulting in his power being shut off this last winter. The poor ole boy was lucky the library was open to him (probably won’t be from now on) and that the area had it’s mildest winter in quite some time. Of course that didn’t stop Meta from making himself out to be the freezing, suffering victim in the same way he makes waiting a few minutes to urinate or being forced to use another restroom into a “right to pee” issue.
 
This reads to me like he had his utilities shut off (most likely for freeman non-sense)
Thats correct, thats exactly what happened.
I read a thread where someone was questioning him about it, and his claims of being a 'sovereign'
After he abused the guy he got hit with the slapdown comment along the lines of, "I can just see you in your basement taking a dump in a plastic bag illuminated by a candle whilst all the time wearing a crown".
 
I think it says a lot about the freeman subculture that instead of trying to help Meta get his head on straight all the boys do over at WFS is egg the poor guy on.

------------------

“I then proceeded to teach as many psychiatric patients, as possible, who had half a brain to comprehend what I was showing them. All in all my confinement reached more people in three days than I could have in a month of effort otherwise.” -Meta

So this means we are going to hear freeman theory from guys dressed up as Klingons?
 
Last edited:
I then proceeded to teach as many psychiatric patients, as possible, who had half a brain to comprehend what I was showing them.
I suppose the patients with a smidgeon over half a brain told him to go away.
 
The Socialista Library Staff railroaded me into jail

Library staff with powers of arrest and detention? Wow, I guess no one takes a book back late to that library!
 
Meta, one of the resident pseudo-scholars at WFS, lives about an hour and a half up the road from me in northern Kentucky just across the Ohio River from Cincinnati. His hopelessly arcane posts spouting obscure freeman theory are an insight into the minds of, shall we say, less than balanced freemen.

He has had a long running dispute with the local power and light company over non-payment of his bill resulting in his power being shut off this last winter. The poor ole boy was lucky the library was open to him (probably won’t be from now on) and that the area had it’s mildest winter in quite some time. Of course that didn’t stop Meta from making himself out to be the freezing, suffering victim in the same way he makes waiting a few minutes to urinate or being forced to use another restroom into a “right to pee” issue.
OK, I understand. ;)

moron said:
Ok Stand down brothers.

Are there really people egging him on? This guy needs the help I suspect he will piss off and lose. There is of course the 4 million the bailiffs owe him. :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I found this part interesting:

I returned the next day and was arrested in my own Public Library which I payed taxes for.

I thought FMOTL did not believe in paying taxes?

And how could someone with his brainpower even get a job that paid enough to generate a taxable income?

Norm
 
I found this part interesting:

I thought FMOTL did not believe in paying taxes?

And how could someone with his brainpower even get a job that paid enough to generate a taxable income?

Norm
I had to wonder about these aspects as well.
Not to mention that "State agency" that is going to help get his utilities back on.... state welfare?
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom