fitzgibbon
Master Poster
Horatius wrote
Sorry , no I didnt, I just read Fitzgibbons.
Apologies, I had had a drink.![]()
"A drink"?

Fly-weight!
Fitz
Horatius wrote
Sorry , no I didnt, I just read Fitzgibbons.
Apologies, I had had a drink.![]()

Hey, Freemen! I just discovered a way to drive without a license plate, that apparently actually works!
There ya go! Only one little problem to overcome first.....![]()
I don't know how they handle it in that state, but here if you have a new car that doesn't have a license plate installed yet you're require to have a paper tag in its place that is functionally no different than an actual license plate...
Yeah, what a bunch of hassle just to 'stick it to the man'.
"Two beers, officer. Really."
I can't imagine driving around without at least the paper temp tag. Even if there is/was a loophole in CA law that allowed it, wouldn't the hassle of being stopped by every cop who noticed it outweigh any "stick it to the man" hubris? But as you say, The Steve was indeed an odd duck.That's the way it is in California. He didn't get out of taxes and still had to have a paper tag. Jobs was an odd duck.
I can't imagine driving around without at least the paper temp tag. Even if there is/was a loophole in CA law that allowed it, wouldn't the hassle of being stopped by every cop who noticed it outweigh any "stick it to the man" hubris? But as you say, The Steve was indeed an odd duck.
Yep, just the one.
[qimg]http://drunklastnight.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/glass-467x350.jpg[/qimg]
Like I said....two Old Credits.
Fitz
Popcorn sales skyrocket in Edmonton."next court, october 19, edmonton alberta, in front of.....
justice rooke......
Any idea how those who can't be there can show support? How about our faces on a stick, with someone there holding it?
Beau's would be better.
What a job for superfmoltman!
Well, ER, no, ah, wanna help, ER, ah busy, yes I'm really busy. Lol