• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

22-min Duke U. speech by Gary Johnson

oddball

Critical Thinker
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
278
Interested in your thoughts on this 22-minute speech to Duke U. students by the Libertarian nominee for president:

http://vimeo.com/49986113

(Please only comment if you actually watch the whole speech. Thanks!)
 
Great speech! He's speaking at UC Berkeley today, and I wasn't able to go (so this is the next best thing).

He's got my vote already, and I just sent a donation to his campaign.
 
I don't expect Gary Johnson to win, if that's what you're asking. But I like his message and he needs all the help he can get with making it public.
I like his message, too, and I thank you for sending the money. But don't rule out the possibility of him winning. Stranger things have happened. :D
 
I was not going to sit through a 22 min video so I googles his website and listened to the first 10 seconds of his conspiracy theory,. Now I DEMAND those 10 seconds back!
 
Both candidates could be involved in major sex scandals (with each other, even!) and a Libertarian still would not win.
 
They need to get more than 0% of the vote before they can even think about actually winning.
Hmm... Stein is thinking she might somehow get 5% of the vote this election. Perhaps she's being overly optimistic, but as I understand it, that's the number 3rd parties shoot for because of some kind of funding boost. I have no idea where Johnson might be at on %.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom