• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Apollo "hoax" discussion / Lick observatory laser saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Erock,
Vsevolod Yakubovich’s video is 2mins 22 secs long and might probably take a prize at the worlds worst video awards. Surprisingly naïve for someone with so many films to his credit, it has no credibility whatsoever. One of the reasons I posted the complete text was that I cannot post URL’s being a new member. I also thought the forum might find the complete text of interest, being easier to follow as apposed to the “one line, continuity of the video. I mistakenly thought this to be self evident. I realize now this was a huge mistake on my part, and will not be repeated. (Hopping, skipping, jumping, etc)
Please feel free to ask any other questions you might have. As I have already said I have many refutations to the fanciful Aulis “studies” they may be of help for the forum.

Best regards
Peter.
 
Here's an idea. You seem to have rather gotten off on the wrong foot here on this thread,which is dedicated to the mad ravings of a now banned member. Why not start fresh by creating your own thread where you can make your critiques of the Aulis claims without the cloud of ambiguity you have inadvertently created here.


Don't you mean, we, I was not the only one posting.
 
Here's an idea. You seem to have rather gotten off on the wrong foot here on this thread,which is dedicated to the mad ravings of a now banned member. Why not start fresh by creating your own thread where you can make your critiques of the Aulis claims without the cloud of ambiguity you have inadvertently created here.

Don't you think it should read we, I am not the only one posting. Two to Tango?
 
Hello Erock,
Vsevolod Yakubovich’s video is 2mins 22 secs long and might probably take a prize at the worlds worst video awards. Surprisingly naïve for someone with so many films to his credit, it has no credibility whatsoever. One of the reasons I posted the complete text was that I cannot post URL’s being a new member. I also thought the forum might find the complete text of interest, being easier to follow as apposed to the “one line, continuity of the video. I mistakenly thought this to be self evident. I realize now this was a huge mistake on my part, and will not be repeated. (Hopping, skipping, jumping, etc)
Please feel free to ask any other questions you might have. As I have already said I have many refutations to the fanciful Aulis “studies” they may be of help for the forum.

Best regards
Peter.

Been to Aulis, seen the video. Why do hoaxies always assume their favorite bit of evidence is something new to the Apollo regulars?

Here's a thought. If you are going to ask, "Does this guy make sense?" then you can ask simply by giving the names. No link is necessary -- nor is a quote of the entire transcript.

If you are going to advance a "This is where I think this guy went wrong" then selective quoting would work; but again, quoting the entire transcript is not needed.

Simply typing out the transcript and saying, "So, what do you guys think?" is, by contrast, a typical hoaxie opening -- one of the common variations of "I'm just asking questions here."
 
Surprisingly naïve for someone with so many films to his credit, it has no credibility whatsoever. One of the reasons I posted the complete text was that I cannot post URL’s being a new member. I also thought the forum might find the complete text of interest, being easier to follow as apposed to the “one line, continuity of the video. I mistakenly thought this to be self evident.

Had you known about the modus operandi of the mad Doctortea/P1K troll, you may have given that answer right from the start, it would have stopped all the speculation that you were another incarnation of him.

The only part above that I disagree with is the "so many films to his credit" bit. It's from Aulis, so historically you have to immediately discount everything they say.:D
 
Had you known about the modus operandi of the mad Doctortea/P1K troll, you may have given that answer right from the start, it would have stopped all the speculation that you were another incarnation of him.

Perhaps by reading the thread before posting in it.

The only part above that I disagree with is the "so many films to his credit" bit. It's from Aulis, so historically you have to immediately discount everything they say.:D

Like Jack White, the "photo expert" who didn't even recognize the WORD "photogrammetry."
 
Here's an idea. You seem to have rather gotten off on the wrong foot here on this thread,which is dedicated to the mad ravings of a now banned member. Why not start fresh by creating your own thread where you can make your critiques of the Aulis claims without the cloud of ambiguity you have inadvertently created here.

Don't you mean, we, I was not the only one posting.
 
Don't you mean, we, I was not the only one posting.

I believe I made my opinion of the video known almost immediately, and in detail. In any event, that doesn't explain why you are posting here rather than on a new thread.
 
Well, as incredibly fascinating as the latest installment of Sock Puppets of the Inept and Anonymous has been,... Ballistic motion of dust particles in the Lunar Roving Vehicle dust trails looks like a nice application of using the Apollo motion imagery record to demonstrating physics to students. It's funny that the abstract uses the term dust "cloud"; perhaps they forgot to use Magic Sand on Apollo 15. No, I'm not spending US$30 for the article.
 
Well, as incredibly fascinating as the latest installment of Sock Puppets of the Inept and Anonymous has been,... Ballistic motion of dust particles in the Lunar Roving Vehicle dust trails looks like a nice application of using the Apollo motion imagery record to demonstrating physics to students. It's funny that the abstract uses the term dust "cloud"; perhaps they forgot to use Magic Sand on Apollo 15. No, I'm not spending US$30 for the article.

No need to spend $30!

I googled the article title and found this page:

http://lasp.colorado.edu/ccldas/RoosterTail/readme.pdf

Which led me to believe that editing the link to give this:

http://lasp.colorado.edu/ccldas/RoosterTail/RoosterTail.zip

would work.

Which it did :)
 
Affirmative, cubed.

Don't let them get you down Peter. You are on the right track for sure for sure.

I recently spent a full weekend with a girlfriend of mine reviewing the Apollo 12 Mission. Did you know that the lightning strike was faked? None of the chase planes saw the lightning. None of the spectators gave first hand accounts of lightning, all the news reports were second hand. the reporters reported what they were told. The NASA officers in the Kennedy station all denied they saw lightning except for one person. How can only one person see the lightning?
The LM spaceship was not even turned on when the rocketship blasted off. If that was the case, and it was, how could they check the LM spaceship out? The head control room astronaut wrote a book recently and changed his first story. You should keep plugging away. I think Jarrah White and some of the others will crack the case wide open soon. Do you watch his videos Peter? My cousin worked in the space industry and believes it was all made up and she has got a PhD.
 
Don't let them get you down Peter. You are on the right track for sure for sure.

I recently spent a full weekend with a girlfriend of mine reviewing the Apollo 12 Mission. Did you know that the lightning strike was faked? None of the chase planes saw the lightning. None of the spectators gave first hand accounts of lightning, all the news reports were second hand. the reporters reported what they were told. The NASA officers in the Kennedy station all denied they saw lightning except for one person. How can only one person see the lightning?
The LM spaceship was not even turned on when the rocketship blasted off. If that was the case, and it was, how could they check the LM spaceship out? The head control room astronaut wrote a book recently and changed his first story. You should keep plugging away. I think Jarrah White and some of the others will crack the case wide open soon. Do you watch his videos Peter? My cousin worked in the space industry and believes it was all made up and she has got a PhD.

You'd better tell the guys who wrote this. I'm sure they'd be interested to know.
 
You'd better tell the guys who wrote this;



You are only helping to make our point. Of course they are going to write a book. That is why it is a hoax. They made it up after the fact. The men in the launch room did not see the lightning and that was their job. The spectators including the president did not see it. The man in charge of the whole launch did not see it. Of course they are going to write a book that is not true. That is my whole point to it. Let's see you produce three eyewitnesses that are not a nasa persons. You cannot do it.
 
Don't let them get you down Peter. You are on the right track for sure for sure.

Yes, he said affirmative to the authenticity of Apollo.

Your crap about Apollo 12?

I mean seriously, the rocket entered thick clouds about 20 seconds after launch!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3WwwlxXjc&feature=related


I doubt anybody in the crowd saw anything other than maybe a slight brightening of the clouds themselves. Get a flaming clue will you:rolleyes:

I recently spent a full weekend with a girlfriend of mine reviewing the Apollo 12 Mission.

And they say romance is dead:covereyes

I once played a banjo on my bike, whilst creating an aids vaccine, but still had time to know we landed on the Moon.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom