Multivac
Master Poster
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2011
- Messages
- 2,121
Bob 2 never did find his spanners either..
Did he look behind the fridge? Or down the back of the cushions?
Bob 2 never did find his spanners either..
Oddly enough, the reflected light from the lunar surface is an effect I demonstrated live on television, for BBC Channel 4. David Percy of Aulis was invited (twice) to appear on that program with me to defend his claims, but he declined.
Was it the BBC or Channel 4? Just they are two different entities.![]()
Any idea what the name of the programme was?
Or had a studio picture taken.
Or gone outside.
Channel 4. I erroneously mentioned BBC in my caffeine-deprived state.
The Truth Behind the Moon Landings in the British version. Here is the version that I am told aired on Channel 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tk-3KeYNQ . I have no connection with that YouTube user. The original program was produced by ZigZag Productions in London and funded by Channel 4 and Discovery Canada. It aired first in those markets.
About a year later, it was retitled The Truth About the Moon Landings and aired with an American narrator on Discovery Channel in the U.S. Subsequently it was again retitled Conspiracy Moon Landing and airs approximately once a year on the National Geographic Channel.
I apologize for my haircut.
According to the producers, that program was originally supposed to feature a debate between me and David Percy, but he backed out.
Can I see that demonstration on the internet somewhere? (Not the BBC iPlayer, since I'm not in the UK) Thanks!
Funny that, whenever a CTer has to face some one with expert knowledge they run a million miles away
Channel 4. I erroneously mentioned BBC in my caffeine-deprived state.
The Truth Behind the Moon Landings in the British version. Here is the version that I am told aired on Channel 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tk-3KeYNQ . I have no connection with that YouTube user. The original program was produced by ZigZag Productions in London and funded by Channel 4 and Discovery Canada. It aired first in those markets.
About a year later, it was retitled The Truth About the Moon Landings and aired with an American narrator on Discovery Channel in the U.S. Subsequently it was again retitled Conspiracy Moon Landing and airs approximately once a year on the National Geographic Channel.
I apologize for my haircut.
According to the producers, that program was originally supposed to feature a debate between me and David Percy, but he backed out.
Channel 4. I erroneously mentioned BBC in my caffeine-deprived state.
The Truth Behind the Moon Landings in the British version. Here is the version that I am told aired on Channel 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4tk-3KeYNQ . I have no connection with that YouTube user. The original program was produced by ZigZag Productions in London and funded by Channel 4 and Discovery Canada. It aired first in those markets.
About a year later, it was retitled The Truth About the Moon Landings and aired with an American narrator on Discovery Channel in the U.S. Subsequently it was again retitled Conspiracy Moon Landing and airs approximately once a year on the National Geographic Channel.
I apologize for my haircut.
According to the producers, that program was originally supposed to feature a debate between me and David Percy, but he backed out.
She did not address my refutation of their flag billowing from both side analysis, just pointing out that if I read their book, all would be clear.
Provide a compelling reason why anyone should?If you read “Into the Lions den” at Aulis under the heading “Record of the Meeting, second paragraph, I think you will see the reason, or at least part of the reason for this reaction.
Oh, copyrightThere is some hint of paranoia in correspondence with Aulis where Mary Bennet states in two mails to me the following.
Caveat: You do not have permission to reprint or publish the contents of
this email * either in part or in its entirety.
Yet you fail to specify.But there may be other reasons.
Off you go and do it then.She did not address my refutation of their flag billowing from both side analysis, just pointing out that if I read their book, all would be clear. What I would really like to do is publish refutations of every single one of their claims in book form.
I apologize for my haircut.
In my mind, you always have that powdered wig.
Did Youtube steal your punctuation ? Man, this is hard to read.