• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Obama birth certificate CT / SSN CT / Birther discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Robert's line of argument right now is "You have convince this collection of cranks and idiots I assembled or else I win!"?
 
Mr. Prey, show us the layers your experts claim exist in the PDF. I have already provided you the specification of the file format, please point out which specific method was used and how those layers were saved in that file.
Or retract that claim.
 
I love the "10 retired CIA agents" bit. So they find 10 right winger retired Agency employees to say they don't like a black Democratic President. Are they experts in this software? It's not like everyone who ever worked at Langley is an expert on this software. So some 70 year old Republican who spent his career studying Soviet missile technology thinks it's a fake? So what?
 
No. Jay has his own analysis and he don't need no stinkin' 'experts".

I am an expert. I've demonstrated to your face that I'm an expert on this point. I've also pointed out in detail where your pseudo-experts got it wrong and why no court in the land accepts that they are experts. And you can't answer my questions or address my findings. I'm really not sorry if that provokes an emotional response for you.
 
You need "experts" to explain simple truths, like black is white, 2 plus 2 is 5 and the word Layers means just one layer.

If the topic you're discussing were as simple as you fervently wish it to be, you could show us the "layers" in the Obama PDF and you could author a PDF that has the properties you claim.

But you clearly don't understand the problem well enough to be able to do either of those, so your judgment that these must be simple "black and white" issues isn't a very informed judgement.
 
Including Adobe?

"PDF files can contain layered content if they are created from layered documents by using applications such as Adobe InDesign. As a result, a single page of the PDF file can contain different layers with different content."

-- Adobe

Asked and answered repeatedly. You keep banging thus drum. It's all you have.

"Don't make the mistake of confusing PDF groupings with the layers and groupings in Illustrator, Photoshop and other programs." --Adobe

Yet that's exactly what you and your "experts" have done.
 
Asked and answered repeatedly. You keep banging thus drum. It's all you have.

"Don't make the mistake of confusing PDF groupings with the layers and groupings in Illustrator, Photoshop and other programs." --Adobe

Yet that's exactly what you and your "experts" have done.

Nonsense. The layers are shown if the PDF is opened in Illustrator. That is a given. You word games are just that.
 
Nonsense. The layers are shown if the PDF is opened in Illustrator. That is a given. You word games are just that.

Strictly speaking, you can't open a PDF in Illustrator. You can import it, which is a different matter. Illustrator doesn't handle PDF natively - whenever you're looking at such a file, it's been converted to Illustrator's own format.


Anyway, as I've said before, you could open Obama's file, find a comment saying "haha, I totally faked this" and it would still be valid since Hawaii confirms the information in the file.
 
So to sum up when opening a pdf file in Illustrator it gets converted into an Illustrator file format and is not longer a PDF?

Ans threfore using Illustrator to check a PDF file is a complete waste of time.
 
Not to mention that the whole PDF thing is a red herring to begin with. The PDF could be as fake as Robert's blow-out drawing and it would not change anything. The actual paper copies of the birth certificate have been seen and verified by the relevant authorities. Game Over. The PDF being legit is just icing on the cake, at this point.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom