kookbreaker
Evil Fokker
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2001
- Messages
- 16,432
So Robert's line of argument right now is "You have convince this collection of cranks and idiots I assembled or else I win!"?
Not quite. Bob's line is that those cranks and idiots are incontravertably correct and may not be gainsaid.So Robert's line of argument right now is "You have convince this collection of cranks and idiots I assembled or else I win!"?
No. Jay has his own analysis and he don't need no stinkin' 'experts".
You need "experts" to explain simple truths, like black is white, 2 plus 2 is 5 and the word Layers means just one layer.
Including Adobe?
"PDF files can contain layered content if they are created from layered documents by using applications such as Adobe InDesign. As a result, a single page of the PDF file can contain different layers with different content."
-- Adobe
Asked and answered repeatedly. You keep banging thus drum. It's all you have.
"Don't make the mistake of confusing PDF groupings with the layers and groupings in Illustrator, Photoshop and other programs." --Adobe
Yet that's exactly what you and your "experts" have done.
I am an expert. I've demonstrated to your face that I'm an expert on this point. I've also pointed out in detail where your pseudo-experts got it wrong .
Mr. Prey, show us the layers your experts claim exist in the PDF. I have already provided you the specification of the file format, please point out which specific method was used and how those layers were saved in that file.
Or retract that claim.
No. Jay has his own analysis and he don't need no stinkin' 'experts".
Ratings still high in native land -- Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5zvGF6u9g&feature=related
Kenya Ambassador Admits Obama Born in Kenya
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skV3D9PS2Hg&feature=related
Nonsense. The layers are shown if the PDF is opened in Illustrator. That is a given. You word games are just that.
Ratings still high in native land -- Obama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5zvGF6u9g&feature=related