• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Merged Apollo "hoax" discussion / Lick observatory laser saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am a new member. For most of my professional life I have been working with Scanning Electron Microscopy, and X-ray microanalysis, as an engineer and sales rep. I was born in the UK but have spent the last 40 years in Sweden. I have a particular interest in an internet site namely Aulis online, this one like many others seek to discredit the Apollo project. As of today they started scraping the bottom of the conspiracy barrel. I can't post the URL but the title on the site is, Lunar rover-RC model. under heading Apollo/Moon

I have been corresponding with Aulis for couple of months, without I’m afraid much success. They also include on their site several “studies” by Jack White, (recently deceased) and others, providing proof of NASA “fakery” this recent addition is perhaps the most concise I have come across. Please do have a lookand see what you think. It’s a gem!
Regards
Peter.

Your link here.

Prime Questions

The questions to be asked, therefore, are these:

If mankind went to the Moon as billed, why was there any need to fake the photographic record?
Show any evidence of photographic fakery before claiming it was faked.
Did the United States/NASA present to the world the manner by which it was going to the Moon, when in fact another surrogate and covert mission was undertaken?
No.

Is there indeed a parallel with the events of 9/11, whereby the record states that aircraft brought down the WTC towers when, as is becoming increasingly evident, the buildings were felled by explosive devices placed there in advance of September 11, 2001?
Sweet baby FSM. Moon hoax linked to 911. Bovine fecal matter.
 
I have a particular interest in an internet site namely Aulis online, this one like many others seek to discredit the Apollo project. As of today they started scraping the bottom of the conspiracy barrel. I can't post the URL but the title on the site is, Lunar rover-RC model. under heading Apollo/Moon

I have been corresponding with Aulis for couple of months, without I’m afraid much success. They also include on their site several “studies” by Jack White, (recently deceased) and others, providing proof of NASA “fakery” this recent addition is perhaps the most concise I have come across. Please do have a lookand see what you think. It’s a gem!
Regards
Peter.


Here is JayUtah's outstanding analysis of some of Aulis owners' Mary Bennett and David Percy's claims, and their lame attempts to rebut criticism of their work. Money quote (literally):

Note how these frequent responses revolve around the central theme of suggesting you buy their products.


:rolleyes:
 
Did the United States/NASA present to the world the manner by which it was going to the Moon, when in fact another surrogate and covert mission was undertaken?

Something involving militarising space perhaps?
 
Yeah, the OP on this thread went through multiple mutually-contradictory fantasies about Apollo being some sort of military hardware launching mission. He had no idea what he was talking about, and none of his versions made any sense. At one point, IIRC, his claims would have required three separate Apollo-class programs at once, but he never actually thought about any of his claims; he just ran his mouth as fast as he could. He couldn't keep his stories straight about his own background, let alone about what he was claiming actually happened. He was last seen creating multiple sock-puppets on the Economist web site to spout more of his juvenile rants on an article about Neil Armstrong. Frankly, I hope he gets professional help; he needs it.
 
The 'we've been, but we faked it anyway' version is a popular variant, because it gets people out of all sorts of uncomfortable spots in terms of the evidence that they find difficult to explain away.

I guess we should call it the "have your green cheese moon and eat it too" version of the moon hoax theory.
 
Your link here.

Show any evidence of photographic fakery before claiming it was faked.

As soon as we mention the word Aulis, we hear cash registers, ka-ching, with the lure to mug punters - roll up and buy our merchandise.

The link from that page leads here, where Peter May is leaving comments....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3R2en4p_8


That video is the epitome of a moronic assertion, it is so dumb it beggars belief. A Russian "analyst" shows us why the LRV is actually a radio controlled model:jaw-dropp I wonder whether he and Una are dating on the proceeds of their BS accounts:D
 
A Russian film specialist who thinks all you need to do is speed up the film to replicate lunar conditions? Who thinks that the astronaut in the clip does not move his arm (he does), and that the camera 'dangling' on the rover is evidence?

No wonder they never got a human beyond LEO.

And why does this guy's name only on conspiracy sites? Is it because there is a major spam offensive going on aimed at making aulis some money?

Does he even exist? A search for his name on the mosfilms website reveals nothing but to be fair I didn't use the Cyrillic letters.
 
As soon as we mention the word Aulis, we hear cash registers, ka-ching, with the lure to mug punters - roll up and buy our merchandise.

The link from that page leads here, where Peter May is leaving comments....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK3R2en4p_8


That video is the epitome of a moronic assertion, it is so dumb it beggars belief. A Russian "analyst" shows us why the LRV is actually a radio controlled model:jaw-dropp I wonder whether he and Una are dating on the proceeds of their BS accounts:D
How odd. He only exists in HB screeds. Just like Una.
 
Does he even exist? A search for his name on the mosfilms website reveals nothing but to be fair I didn't use the Cyrillic letters.

Seems it is Всеволод Якубович in Cyrillic, and all I can find is that he was an 'operator', whatever that means.

threadworm said:
And why does this guy's name only on conspiracy sites? Is it because there is a major spam offensive going on aimed at making aulis some money?

I'm guessing they found someone Russian connected to film making to add that certain "hey, the Russkies knew it was faked" to their nonsense.

I'm also pretty sure that the money helped too.
 
Here is JayUtah's outstanding analysis of some of Aulis owners' Mary Bennett and David Percy's claims, and their lame attempts to rebut criticism of their work.
I took a brief look through Aulis' moon pages; what a collection of idiocy. In addition to touting the famously inept and clueless Jack White - who literally could not tell which side of the Lunar Module he was looking at - they have a bunch of other crap, even including the hilarious "Rob Moore" schtick (ripped apart here and other places I can't be bothered to look for).
 
There is of course the view that NASA sent workmen up to fake the landing areas to make it look like the astronauts were there......wait a minute......
 
Radio transmissions between the workmen and Mission Control as they worked to put the fake LMs on the Moon and flags:

Bob 1 ere this flag you want planted it looks weird, I haved asked Bob 2 about it Houston but he thinks its ok should we carry on?

MC: ROger Bob 1 carry on

Bob 1 Righto whens the tea break?

MC: when you run around in the Lunar Rover a bit

Bob 2: the bloody radar crew have nicked me spanners again how am I going to stir my tea now, Houston we have a problem....
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom