• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, not at all, for, according to PeaceCrusader...
Quite; it is so very difficult to keep up with the vicissitudes of our dear Humpty.


However, I would like to hear PCs current position on inerrancy.
 
Last edited:
Well, PC, you're the one repeatedly disseminating false prophesies and following the false prophet Ka Apaz.

And you're the one who apparently is anxious for a devastating world war to break out, causing the deaths of billions of people and total ruin of this planet for centuries to come.

I hereby declare your behaviours to be iniquity of the highest order. Look in the mirror and weep.


20120822.0715

@Astreja, #3716

You do not believe that Ka Apaz is separate from the spirit of Ama, that Ka Apaz is just faking Ama, that I am gullible.

I have told you that it took me eleven years (1983-1994) before I believed that the spirit who we (plural) talk to is the spirit of Jesus Christ. Can you doubt that long?

Any pauper who desires to marry a princess borrows clothes of a prince and hides his being a pauper to the princess he desires to marry. The Devil also speaks about God and she presents things about God. However, in her explanation, she inserts and she distorts things and presents the beauty of hell. So be scrutinizing. Learn to discern truth from falsehood. Pick up what is good for your soul and discard what is evil.

Yes, the prophecies failed. But to you, ignore everything. Is that correct?

I tell you that before, everything was annihilated except Noah and his family and the animals in the ark (Genesis chapters 6 to 10). Do you call that “total ruin of this planet for centuries to come”? I have told you that God will not totally let the population of the world be killed because of the break out of a world war from the Philippines. God will still leave about two billion people. But instead of increasing like what we have now of population explosion, it will even decrease until about the year 2200 when there will just be a few number of people who will restart this world. It will not be finished until it is finished (“Hindi matatapos hanggang hindi tapos”), the spirit of Ama said. Then we will have what is prophesied in the Holy Bible about a thousand years of peace because Satan will be imprisoned (Revelation 20:2-3).

Is there overpopulation now, Astreja? Can the world go on at the rate we are consuming the resources of this world? What is your solution?
 
I was a fool to fall and get that way;
Heigh-ho! Alas! And also, lack-a-day!

I have told you that it took me eleven years (1983-1994) before I believed that the spirit who we (plural) talk to is the spirit of Jesus Christ.

Do you realize that in that same eleven years, you could instead have watched Kenneth Branagh's uncut Hamlet in its entirety no less than six-and-a-half times, and thereby learned something useful? ;)


Can you doubt that long?

Easily, provided the cigars and gin hold out.
 
Last edited:
Warmonger,

How would you identify a hypothetical false prophet?** For instance, my neighbor Jim, who says he is 100% certain that the End Times will arrive on March 9th of next this year. How would you go about determining that his prophecy isn't real? What would a false prophet look like, in your mind?

**other than "he isn't Ka Apaz"
 
Yes, my reasoning powers are far keener than yours. That's not because I am a better person--it's due to genetic gifts, some hard work, many generous skeptics who lead the way, and--this is crucial--my willingness to consider the possibility that I am fallible [...]


I think on some level PeaceCrusader accepts that he, as a human, is fallible. His problem, I think, is that he truly believes that he has successfully substituted his "internal" human fallibility for God's external infallibility.

And he is utterly unaware 1) that it's essentially the same as saying "I'm infallible", and 2) why it makes no sense at all...
 
Last edited:
The Magnificent Seven


I do. There is no spirit of Ama.
The whole act is a fraud.
I've listened to your tapes and they simply reflect a pattern I've heard many times.
Many times.


Now you see why that story of the Egyptian princess is so ludicrous, PC. KA is channeling no spirit.
Let these silly stories go.


20120822.0915

@pakeha, #3720

Do you know, pakeha, the Filipino language? I know that you are conversant with Spanish so I think you must be from Spain.

So, you, together with blue sock monkey and Astreja, to name a few, believe that Ka Apaz is just faking the spirit of Ama. Please read my transcription of the audio file http://aristean.org/b25b-pah1.mp3 in http://aristean.org/transcript063.htm . It says that it is not that there is no faith [in God] but it is people who made themselves to believe such.

Usually, I do not take notice of the date of the session. I checked today when the spirit of Ama said about a world war. The earliest copy that I have checked is 1983-12-24 wherein Ama gave the Record of Life for 1984. He said in http://aristean.org/transcript029.htm that the war that will spread to the whole world will grieve many especially those whose hearts are faraway from God. Maybe, what is referred to as those who do not acknowledge God’s existence. The Philippines is not mentioned though.

Why do you think would Ka Apaz expound lengthily on a subject matter, such as in http://aristean.org/pahayagxxx.htm where xxx is the message number:
001 – “Panambitan ng Espiritu Santo para sa lahat” (Plea of the Holy Spirit to all)
002 – “Sermon – 1983-06-05”
003 - “Ang sawimpalad na inhinyero” (The broken-hearted engineer)
004 – “Ang hari ng mga hari” (The King of kings)
006 – “Si Jesucristo at ang Ama ay iisa” (Jesus Christ and the Father are one)
008 – “Mga sinalita ni Jesucristo sa krus” (The words of Jesus Christ on the cross)
013 – “Mga tagubilin ni Jesucristo” (Instructions of Jesus Christ)
032 – “Ang panauhin sa ating puso” (The visitor of our heart)
033 – “Tayo ay pantay-pantay at magkakapatid” (We are [all] equal and are brothers and sisters)
034 – “Palawakin ang isipan” (Broaden the mind)
037 – “Ang manliligaw ng kaisipan” (Those who will poison the mind)
047 – “Ang babaeng hindi pa mag-aasawa” (The woman who does not want to marry yet)
050 – “Pagpaparinig ng tinig” (That you may hear the voice)
053 – “Ang pagdakip at pagpapahirap kay Jesucristo” (The capture and torture of Jesus Christ)
056 – “Ang sugarol na abogado” (The gambling lawyer)
060 – “Nagbubo ng dugo at nagbuwis ng buhay” (Bloodletting and martyrdom)
068 – “Ang kaluluwa at ang uod” (The soul and the maggot)
073 – “Paliwanag tungkol sa Juan 17” (Explanation about John 17)
075 – “Si San Juan Bautista ay nabuhay na magmuli” (John the Baptist lived again)
076 – “Bahagi ng pagka-Diyos” (Part of being God)
077 – “Binyag at kumpil” (Baptism and confirmation)

These are some of what the spirit of Ama said in our sessions with him which I have transcribed.

Regarding the Egyptian princess Reneliniyindi, I still doubt that. I just say that the spirit of Ama said it. But I believe what is in the Holy Bible about the two women (Matthew 24:41 and Luke 17:35). The one taken is the Blessed Virgin Mary and the one left is physical body in which the spirit of Reneliniyindi lived (reincarnation in which the spirit resides at present in Ka Apaz).
 
20120822.0200

@Marcus, #3703

Why are the stuff that I add unnecessary? Please read my post to jsfisher, message 3704. FYI, the stuff that I add came from the spirit of Ama that gave the prophecies of a world war starting on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London will not be held (or completed). I accept that the 2012 OG ended on 08-12. The prophecies failed. Why? I can only guess based on what I heard before.

Are you one who like what they say to Jesus in John 10:20, to wit: “And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?”?

The poster’s name and the post number are for my use as reference to which post I am replying to. If you don’t want to know them, just ignore.
There is no reason for you to write the posters name, the date, and the post number because all that information is available to you or anyone else by clicking on the arrow beside the posters name you quoted. It irritates everyone because it is pointless repetition.

You don't need to guess why the prophecies failed, you were told many times why before, during, and after the failure.
 
So, you, together with blue sock monkey and Astreja, to name a few, believe that Ka Apaz is just faking the spirit of Ama.


PC, everyone else aside from you posting in this thread knows that Ka Apaz is a fraud and a liar. Or <SNIP> that you think that your posts with failed prophecies have convinced even one person?

They have not. Sorry. Time to face that truth.

Edited by Locknar: 
SNIPed, breach of rule 0, rule 12.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
When I was seventeen it was a very good year...

PC, I've been kinda busy with other things, but I have made sure to keep up with your thread as much as I could.

You are now the guy on the street corner with "The End is Nigh" sign. You came in here with a two part prediction, courtesy of Teh Spirit: World War III would commence on a Wednesday during the middle of the year 2012, and would cause the London Olympics not to take place.

That prophesy has failed.

It was predicted, back forty pages ago (or therabouts) that one of the "outs" you might take was the route that loony prophets always take, e.g. the old "Well, the miracle occurred, but unbelievers aren't able to see because they don't believe in Teh Word."

So you're saying that it's possible that this little diplomatic dust-up over the past eight weeks is really the start of WWIII? And that therefore validates the prophesy? What about the other part of the prophesy? Are we just unable to see the truth and there really were no London Olympics?

I don't believe you're capable of seeing the reality of the situation. You have so much time and emotion invested in this nonsense that you're actually cheering on WWIII and the death of four billion people. I'd think that a loving and giving Christian would be delighted that something happened to make such a horrible event NOT HAPPEN, but you've posted several times that you still see hope that the prophesies could come true. Really? You hope for the death of 2/3 of the people on the earth? What Christian tenet is that based on? The ever-popular, "Well, they wouldn't listen?" Where is that in the Gospels?

I am not a believer in your God or his son or the holy spirit you speak of. Were I, though, I would go spend some quiet time in a chapel and reflect on just where your beliefs have taken you. You've dedicated years of your life to nonsense, to proving dates that amateur archaeologists and historians on these boards have shown you are ridiculously wrong, to supporting an ever-shifting prophesy about the outbreak of The Big One, to cheering for the potential death of four billion souls.

For what? Just to prove that some lying old lady is really a prophet and that The Holy Spirit speaks through her? Do you not see that you've lost all connection to what should be appealing about being Christian? Where is the love? The redemption? The charity?

The most interesting thing I learned in this thread is that Agatha's daughter was off doing much more Christian things (whether or not she has that belief) than you and your old miscreant crone have done.

You are not merely a false prophet promoting the ravings of a fraud, but you are, in my view, a failed Christian.
 
20120822.0715

@Astreja, #3716

You do not believe that Ka Apaz is separate from the spirit of Ama, that Ka Apaz is just faking Ama, that I am gullible.

I have told you that it took me eleven years (1983-1994) before I believed that the spirit who we (plural) talk to is the spirit of Jesus Christ. Can you doubt that long?

Any pauper who desires to marry a princess borrows clothes of a prince and hides his being a pauper to the princess he desires to marry. The Devil also speaks about God and she presents things about God. However, in her explanation, she inserts and she distorts things and presents the beauty of hell. So be scrutinizing. Learn to discern truth from falsehood. Pick up what is good for your soul and discard what is evil.

Yes, the prophecies failed. But to you, ignore everything. Is that correct?

I tell you that before, everything was annihilated except Noah and his family and the animals in the ark (Genesis chapters 6 to 10). Do you call that “total ruin of this planet for centuries to come”? I have told you that God will not totally let the population of the world be killed because of the break out of a world war from the Philippines. God will still leave about two billion people. But instead of increasing like what we have now of population explosion, it will even decrease until about the year 2200 when there will just be a few number of people who will restart this world. It will not be finished until it is finished (“Hindi matatapos hanggang hindi tapos”), the spirit of Ama said. Then we will have what is prophesied in the Holy Bible about a thousand years of peace because Satan will be imprisoned (Revelation 20:2-3).

Is there overpopulation now, Astreja? Can the world go on at the rate we are consuming the resources of this world? What is your solution?

And I turned 21 in prison doing life without parole.
No one could steer me right, but mama tried; mama tried.
Mama tried to raise me better, but her pleading I denied;
That leaves only me to blame, 'cause mama tried.


How do I know,
Maybe you're trying to use me?
Flying too high can confuse me.
Touch me, but don't take me down.


Ev'rybody knows the secret
Ev'rybody knows the score.


Is it at all possible, PeaceCrusader, that your natural desire for certitude has overwhelmed your more critical need to understand the irrefutable evidence you have observed?

Reality is not so pliable.
 
I linked to this list pages and pages ago. PC assured us back then that in this case he would buck the trend and it would actually happen.

Guess we can add PC's/KA's dates to the long list of failed apocalyptic predictions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

PC, you aren't the first, and most probably not the last, to believe in stuff like this. Most of the believers refuse to even admit that they were wrong, despite the very clear evidence that the apocalypse didn't happen as predicted. Are you going to make that same mistake? What makes you and KA more right than any of those other liars?
 
Last edited:
You do not believe that Ka Apaz is separate from the spirit of Ama, that Ka Apaz is just faking Ama, that I am gullible.

Yes, that is what I believe.

I have told you that it took me eleven years (1983-1994) before I believed that the spirit who we (plural) talk to is the spirit of Jesus Christ. Can you doubt that long?

I've doubted Christianity since about 1963, when I first read the Bible, so My answer is an unqualified "Yes." When something is absurd, it's quite reasonable to doubt it for one's entire life, and in My case that's exactly what has happened.

Any pauper who desires to marry a princess borrows clothes of a prince and hides his being a pauper to the princess he desires to marry. The Devil also speaks about God and she presents things about God. However, in her explanation, she inserts and she distorts things and presents the beauty of hell. So be scrutinizing. Learn to discern truth from falsehood. Pick up what is good for your soul and discard what is evil.

If you're equating Me with your devil... Thank you from the bottom of My mind (My heart, last I checked, was primarily concerned with the circulation of blood and has no particular opinion on the subject of religious mythology.)

Yes, the prophecies failed. But to you, ignore everything. Is that correct?

Oh, I'm not ignoring you, PC. In fact, I'm quite intent on extracting from you a reasonable explanation for your obsession with this purported future nuclear war. I think it's a positively ghastly thing for any thinking, feeling human to hope for. I don't want to end up like you, clinging to foolish myths rather than living life to the fullest.

I tell you that before, everything was annihilated except Noah and his family and the animals in the ark (Genesis chapters 6 to 10). Do you call that “total ruin of this planet for centuries to come”?

The Noachide flood is a myth. If it had really happened, the ecosystem would have been completely destroyed by the mixing of salt water and fresh water, and erosion of most of the world's land masses.

Furthermore, in order for water to cover the highest mountain on Earth (Chomolungma, over 29,000 feet above sea level) in 40 days, the rain would have had to fall at a rate of 30 feet per hour. That kind of storm would have smashed Noah's hastily-built and poorly designed boat within the first hour or so, sending him and his family and all the animals to their deaths.

I have told you that God will not totally let the population of the world be killed because of the break out of a world war from the Philippines.

I believe that your god is imaginary, and is incapable of doing anything in the real world.

God will still leave about two billion people.

That is of no consolation to the 4 billion dead.

But instead of increasing like what we have now of population explosion, it will even decrease until about the year 2200 when there will just be a few number of people who will restart this world.

I doubt that very much.

Then we will have what is prophesied in the Holy Bible about a thousand years of peace because Satan will be imprisoned (Revelation 20:2-3).

Why do you blame all wrongdoing on a mythical devil, PC? Humans are quite capable of disturbing that peace, possibly in the very first week of the thousand years, without any help from "Satan."

Is there overpopulation now, Astreja?

Not where I live.

Can the world go on at the rate we are consuming the resources of this world? What is your solution?

Education, birth control and equal rights for women worldwide. Wherever those things are in place, the standard of living is high and the birth rate is low. We don't need gods to achieve that; all we need is the resolve to make it happen.
 
Last edited:
Is there overpopulation now, Astreja? Can the world go on at the rate we are consuming the resources of this world?
What have these questions got to do with the subject of this thread? Lest you forget, the subject of this thread is the ravings of an old mad woman which have now been proved false, to the surprise of no-one except yourself.

What is your solution?
The solutions are several and complex, and none of them involve listening to the ravings of an old mad woman.
 
@PeaceCrusader

You might have missed my earlier question:

Given the chance, would you take action to start off WW III?
 
I've been to the year 3000, not much has changed but we live underwater

The most interesting thing I learned in this thread is that Agatha's daughter was off doing much more Christian things (whether or not she has that belief) than you and your old miscreant crone have done.
Thank you, foolmewunz, that is a lovely compliment to my daughter, and I will pass it on to her. She is 19, and she has no belief in gods and never has. One of the reasons she chose to spend her summer working in Kenya in a feeding clinic and teaching street kids basic English, maths and disease prevention is that she believes that action, not faith, is what is needed to prevent hunger and suffering. She fundraised over £800 to take with her to the projects, and paid for her airfare herself through working in the evenings while still obtaining top marks in her first year of a mathematics degree.

I am very proud of her and wish that Peace Crusader had put one quarter the energy he's put into these ridiculous non-prophecies into similar good works.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom