• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent post, Pied Piper. As was your earlier one, in fact.
 
Twelve days ago or so, PC said:
It is now Thursday, 2012-08-09, in Hawaii. No war. The prophecies failed. I do not know the reason(s) why they failed.

As I have said, the main difference between the only true God and the false gods is prophecy. The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy. Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God. That is why I do not capitalize he, him, holy spirit, spirit anymore. I will continue my search for the true God though.

Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.
And I, ever the cockeyed optimist, replied:
Good. This is good. Hold on to this; don't back down from it and change your mind later. Pay particular attention to your last two sentences, the next time someone tries to tell you that God is speaking to you.

Le sigh.
 
20120818.1000

@blue sock monkey, #3584
All this stuff you add to every post is completely unnecessary, that's why everyone makes fun of it. The date of the post is right there on the post, as is the name of the poster. No one needs the post number either, all you have to do is click on the arrow by the posters name if you want to see it.
 
Three on a match.


PeaceCrusauder, are you incapable of understanding your own posts?

Agatha, commenting on the current temperature in the UK said:


You responded with the following:


So, first you claim Jerusalem is colder than the UK in summer (it is now summer, after all), but what confronted with reality, you completely ignore your original claim and make up a new one:


Is your fantasy so delicate that you must lie about everything?


20120822.0100

@jsfisher, #3690

Today is summer in the Northern Hemisphere. The temperature in the UK maybe 22.5 degrees C. Its average minimum and maximum temperatures are 13 degrees C and 21 degrees C.

In Jerusalem, although it is higher altitude, it is warmer. As you pointed out, it was 31 degrees C. In message 3674, I pointed out that the average minimum and maximum temperatures in August in Jerusalem is 19.5 and 29.4 degrees C. So when Jesus was arrested, a linen cloth without any other clothing was good enough.

So the Holy Bible in Mark 14:50-52 and Mark 11:12-14, 20-22 corroborates that Jesus was crucified in August rather than in March or April. Ama was more specific. He said that it was on August 17. Did you know that the year when Jesus was crucified was 1 BC? Then I checked August 17, 1 BC. It was equivalent to Av 30, 3760 in the Jewish calendar. The next day was Elul 1, 3760, the beginning of their month. And commanded in the Holy Bible to celebrate it was the New Moon Festival (Numbers 28:11-15) which during the time of Jesus was a high day Sabbath. Again, the Holy Bible corroborates this in John 19:31, to wit, “The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was a high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.”

Did you also know that August 17, 1 BC was a Thursday? Jesus could not be crucified on any other day except a Thursday.

Ama revealed August 17. I have proven it to be true and correct. The same with the birth of Jesus on May 23. That is why I was very confident that when the spirit of Ama said that the world war will happen on a Wednesday, and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed). Why it did not happen? I do not know. I can only guess. Maybe, it is giving more time for people to change – change of their wrong belief that there is no God, that they can do whatever they want to do including killing and raping and stealing. As I said, there is still the threat of a world war that can happen from Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippines.
 
Last edited:
All this stuff you add to every post is completely unnecessary, that's why everyone makes fun of it. The date of the post is right there on the post, as is the name of the poster. No one needs the post number either, all you have to do is click on the arrow by the posters name if you want to see it.


20120822.0200

@Marcus, #3703

Why are the stuff that I add unnecessary? Please read my post to jsfisher, message 3704. FYI, the stuff that I add came from the spirit of Ama that gave the prophecies of a world war starting on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London will not be held (or completed). I accept that the 2012 OG ended on 08-12. The prophecies failed. Why? I can only guess based on what I heard before.

Are you one who like what they say to Jesus in John 10:20, to wit: “And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?”?

The poster’s name and the post number are for my use as reference to which post I am replying to. If you don’t want to know them, just ignore.
 
FYI, the stuff that I add came from the spirit of Ama that gave the prophecies of a world war starting on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London will not be held (or completed). I accept that the 2012 OG ended on 08-12. The prophecies failed. Why? I can only guess based on what I heard before.

I can guess too. You've been fooled by thirty years by a con-woman named Ka Apaz. None of her prophecies will ever come true, because she's just making things up to fool the gullible.

There's still time to return to reality.
 
Today is summer in the Northern Hemisphere. The temperature in the UK maybe 22.5 degrees C. Its average minimum and maximum temperatures are 13 degrees C and 21 degrees C.

In Jerusalem, although it is higher altitude, it is warmer. As you pointed out, it was 31 degrees C. In message 3674, I pointed out that the average minimum and maximum temperatures in August in Jerusalem is 19.5 and 29.4 degrees C. So when Jesus was arrested, a linen cloth without any other clothing was good enough.


No. You said specifically that Jerusalem was colder than the UK (during the day, in summer) because of its elevation. That was a blatant error on your part. (By the way, the average high and low July temperatures for Jerusalem is are 87 and 63 F degrees; for London, 73 and 55. Notice anything?)
 
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.

Ama revealed August 17. I have proven it to be true and correct. The same with the birth of Jesus on May 23. That is why I was very confident that when the spirit of Ama said that the world war will happen on a Wednesday, and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed). Why it did not happen? I do not know. I can only guess. Maybe, it is giving more time for people to change – change of their wrong belief that there is no God, they can do whatever they want to do including killing and raping and stealing. As I said, there is still the threat of a world war that can happen from Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippines.

But your powers of discernment and analysis have a shockingly poor track record. I mean, you’ve been wrong about everything you've told us--the Olympics not taking place, and when Cancer dominates or whatever it is, and the dates of Passover, and--oh, I could go on and on, but surely you take my point?

Let's see if I can do any better.

What if your god sent this embarrassing incident as a test just for you--to see what is truly in your heart? He cannot have been pleased with what he found. It is not an edifying sight.

He found there lust for the destruction of your fellow man. He found you despicably eager for the deaths of others--not just two or three people, but four billion. And not even a quick peaceful death--but rather death by burning, ravaged by nuclear fallout. How strongly you have hoped for that--how devastated you have been by its failure to occur.

He found you overflowing with greed--greed for free real estate, greed for the chance to enslave grieving widows, greed for parks and office buildings and shops to be built and maintained solely for your pleasure and convenience in a depopulated world.

He found you judgmental--believing yourself worthy to survive and thrive whilst two-thirds of humankind must perish for their sins. He found selective moral blindness, that can see the bad things some humans do, but never recognizes the kindness, the steadfastness, the loyalty, selflessness and warmth, of so many more.

He found you bloated with pride, a breathtaking arrogance that encourages--nay, compels--you to lecture scholars with your ridiculous theories about calendars and biology and weather patterns and the Wholly Babble.

He found you willfully refusing to utilize his greatest gift to humankind, that power of rational thinking which would have precluded your amusing investments in useless duct tape and draft guards.

How many times has this spirit spoken to you of the adult virtues--of generosity, of sympathy, of humility and humor? Never. This so-called spirit appeals to the very worst in you. It calls forth all the evils of the world and tells them to make a home in your heart. And you welcomed them there.

Well, PeaceCrusader? I daresay you do not care for the interpretation by teh blue sock monkey (patent pending; available at finer retail toy stores everywhere, ukulele and Dr Pepper not included). As you know, I am an atheist. But, supposing for the sake of argument that there is a deity, which of us--you or I--do you think god would find more pleasing at this moment?
 
I want to see a debate between Ama and Ramtha


20120822.0310

@Alareth, #3705

First time to read about Ramtha. I believe Ama will not debate with Ramtha. The Holy Bible says:

Romans 14:11 – “For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”
Philippians 2:10-11 – “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess the Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

My basis is the Holy Bible. Whether it is Ama who said it, I checked if it agrees with the Bible. There is the only true God (John 17:3) and numerous false gods. My Holy Bible says that that only true God is Jesus Christ (Revelation 22:16). So I say that if one was to worship a god, he must be sure that he is the only true God.
 
My basis is the Holy Bible. Whether it is Ama who said it, I checked if it agrees with the Bible. There is the only true God (John 17:3) and numerous false gods. My Holy Bible says that that only true God is Jesus Christ (Revelation 22:16). So I say that if one was to worship a god, he must be sure that he is the only true God.


What does the Bible have to say about false prophets?
 
....so that the muster-file, rotten and sound, upon my life, amounts not to fifteen thousand poll; half of the which dare not shake snow from off their cassocks, lest they shake themselves to pieces.

20120822.0100

@jsfisher, #3690

Today is summer in the Northern Hemisphere. The temperature in the UK maybe 22.5 degrees C. Its average minimum and maximum temperatures are 13 degrees C and 21 degrees C.

In Jerusalem, although it is higher altitude, it is warmer. As you pointed out, it was 31 degrees C. In message 3674, I pointed out that the average minimum and maximum temperatures in August in Jerusalem is 19.5 and 29.4 degrees C. So when Jesus was arrested, a linen cloth without any other clothing was good enough.
It was quite warm enough to wear just a linen cloth in Spring, too (and remember this was particularly noted, so may have been something unusual), as has been shown already.

So the Holy Bible in Mark 14:50-52 and Mark 11:12-14, 20-22 corroborates that Jesus was crucified in August rather than in March or April.
It does no such thing; you are twisting scripture to support falsehoods.

Ama was more specific. He said that it was on August 17. Did you know that the year when Jesus was crucified was 1 BC? Then I checked August 17, 1 BC. It was equivalent to Av 30, 3760 in the Jewish calendar. The next day was Elul 1, 3760, the beginning of their month. And commanded in the Holy Bible to celebrate it was the New Moon Festival (Numbers 28:11-15) which during the time of Jesus was a high day Sabbath. Again, the Holy Bible corroborates this in John 19:31, to wit, “The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation, that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the sabbath day, (for that sabbath day was a high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.”
Wait, what? Not a chance - Passover is on 15-22 Nisan (Aviv) and further, it is always at full moon, not the dark of the moon. There is no possible way that the next day could be the new moon and therefore the beginning of the month.

I recognise you've spent seven years trying to promote this codswallop but it just does not fit with history or tradition, or the Jewish culture of the time.

Did you also know that August 17, 1 BC was a Thursday? Jesus could not be crucified on any other day except a Thursday.
Ama revealed August 17. I have proven it to be true and correct. The same with the birth of Jesus on May 23. That is why I was very confident that when the spirit of Ama said that the world war will happen on a Wednesday, and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed). Why it did not happen? I do not know. I can only guess.
'Ama' has never been right yet, nor have you proven the May 23rd or August 17 dates for Jesus' birth or death. You've ignored two thousand years of history and record keeping in favour of an erroneous calculation of the Jewish calendar caused by your lack of understanding of intercalation. Mere assertion that all the records, history and traditions are wrong is not sufficient to show that they are. You need to use evidence - not just cherry-picked verses from the bible - to prove your interpretation.

Maybe, it is giving more time for people to change – change of their wrong belief that there is no God, that they can do whatever they want to do including killing and raping and stealing. As I said, there is still the threat of a world war that can happen from Spratly Islands being claimed by the Philippines.
Or, much more likely given that 'Ama' has never said anything which has been shown to be correct, the prophecy was nonsense.
 
This here job is mighty tryin',
Sometimes the room is fairly flying with
High balls, eyeballs
One got killed, somebody got 'im
Tore up the joint from top to bottom
I think I was that one that shot him
As near as I recall.

Are you now claiming that the bible is always correct?

Oh, not at all, for, according to PeaceCrusader, the Wholly Babble is often wrong--in fact, you should treat that ever-so-sacred compilation exactly like Chex Party Mix, picking out only the pieces that agree with you whilst leaving the nasty bits, like that pretzel that got saturated in Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder at the very bottom of the festive holiday serving bowl, for chumps who arrive late to the party--in short, ya gots to practice <drum roll, blare of trumpets>--discernment.

I swanee to Pete, as my great-grandmama used to say--if our resident soothsayer hasn't driven me to compose run-on sentences! I'd best go draw squirrels now to soothe my nerves.
 
Last edited:
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by.


But your powers of discernment and analysis have a shockingly poor track record. I mean, you’ve been wrong about everything you've told us--the Olympics not taking place, and when Cancer dominates or whatever it is, and the dates of Passover, and--oh, I could go on and on, but surely you take my point?

Let's see if I can do any better.

What if your god sent this embarrassing incident as a test just for you--to see what is truly in your heart? He cannot have been pleased with what he found. It is not an edifying sight.

He found there lust for the destruction of your fellow man. He found you despicably eager for the deaths of others--not just two or three people, but four billion. And not even a quick peaceful death--but rather death by burning, ravaged by nuclear fallout. How strongly you have hoped for that--how devastated you have been by its failure to occur.

He found you overflowing with greed--greed for free real estate, greed for the chance to enslave grieving widows, greed for parks and office buildings and shops to be built and maintained solely for your pleasure and convenience in a depopulated world.

He found you judgmental--believing yourself worthy to survive and thrive whilst two-thirds of humankind must perish for their sins. He found selective moral blindness, that can see the bad things some humans do, but never recognizes the kindness, the steadfastness, the loyalty, selflessness and warmth, of so many more.

He found you bloated with pride, a breathtaking arrogance that encourages--nay, compels--you to lecture scholars with your ridiculous theories about calendars and biology and weather patterns and the Wholly Babble.

He found you willfully refusing to utilize his greatest gift to humankind, that power of rational thinking which would have precluded your amusing investments in useless duct tape and draft guards.

How many times has this spirit spoken to you of the adult virtues--of generosity, of sympathy, of humility and humor? Never. This so-called spirit appeals to the very worst in you. It calls forth all the evils of the world and tells them to make a home in your heart. And you welcomed them there.

Well, PeaceCrusader? I daresay you do not care for the interpretation by teh blue sock monkey (patent pending; available at finer retail toy stores everywhere, ukulele and Dr Pepper not included). As you know, I am an atheist. But, supposing for the sake of argument that there is a deity, which of us--you or I--do you think god would find more pleasing at this moment?


20120822.0335

@blue sock monkey, #3709

You may have a superior “powers of discernment and analysis”, but do they mean that you are all superior to anyone? FYI, Ama says, and I subscribe to it, that we are ALL equal. Whether we have graduated from the best university in the world, or whatever, we are still equal. Why? Is the President superior to the pauper on the street? Both will die. Both have been created by God. Both will face God.

I accept that the 2012 Olympic Games (OG) in London ended on 08-12. The prophecies that the world war will originate from the Philippines on a Wednesday, and that the 2012 OG will not be held (or completed) have failed. I do not know why. I can only guess, just like what I said that it was on 07-04 (US Independence Day), on 07-18 (last Wednesday under the sign of Cancer), 07-25 (Wednesday before the Opening Ceremony of the OG), and 08-08 (last Wednesday during the OG and like the number of Jesus which is 888).

There is still the threat of a world war from the Spratly Islands that the Philippines is claiming. It is like the Sword of Damocles hanging over us. It is just timely. Why not in 1995? Or in 2005? You see, I first heard about this world war prophecy back in 1986 which even had a background song “Since I don’t have you” when he related the prophecy. That was more than 25 years ago! I even got a confirmation that World War III will start from Spratly Islands in 1999. That prompted me to go to the Philippines three months ago (2012-05) to ask Ama if now is the time that the war that he has been telling us.

I have told you that Ama revealed that Jesus was born on May 23 and died on August 17. To you, ignore everything else that Ama said because of failed prophecies. Do we really have to ignore everything? You are denying that the spirit of Ama exists, and that Ka Apaz is just faking to be Ama. You have to be there to check if what you are speculating is true or not.

Who will the only true God find more pleasing? Jesus said in John 13:27: “But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are, depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.” You see, even people who know Him, He will say, “depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.” How much more for people who do not even know Him or accept Him?
 
Who will the only true God find more pleasing? Jesus said in John 13:27: “But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are, depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.” You see, even people who know Him, He will say, “depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.” How much more for people who do not even know Him or accept Him?

Well, PC, you're the one repeatedly disseminating false prophesies and following the false prophet Ka Apaz.

And you're the one who apparently is anxious for a devastating world war to break out, causing the deaths of billions of people and total ruin of this planet for centuries to come.

I hereby declare your behaviours to be iniquity of the highest order. Look in the mirror and weep.
 
PeaceCrusader, you haven't addressed any of BSM's insightful observations. Please do so now:

But your powers of discernment and analysis have a shockingly poor track record. I mean, you’ve been wrong about everything you've told us--the Olympics not taking place, and when Cancer dominates or whatever it is, and the dates of Passover, and--oh, I could go on and on, but surely you take my point?

Let's see if I can do any better.

What if your god sent this embarrassing incident as a test just for you--to see what is truly in your heart? He cannot have been pleased with what he found. It is not an edifying sight.

He found there lust for the destruction of your fellow man. He found you despicably eager for the deaths of others--not just two or three people, but four billion. And not even a quick peaceful death--but rather death by burning, ravaged by nuclear fallout. How strongly you have hoped for that--how devastated you have been by its failure to occur.

He found you overflowing with greed--greed for free real estate, greed for the chance to enslave grieving widows, greed for parks and office buildings and shops to be built and maintained solely for your pleasure and convenience in a depopulated world.

He found you judgmental--believing yourself worthy to survive and thrive whilst two-thirds of humankind must perish for their sins. He found selective moral blindness, that can see the bad things some humans do, but never recognizes the kindness, the steadfastness, the loyalty, selflessness and warmth, of so many more.

He found you bloated with pride, a breathtaking arrogance that encourages--nay, compels--you to lecture scholars with your ridiculous theories about calendars and biology and weather patterns and the Wholly Babble.

He found you willfully refusing to utilize his greatest gift to humankind, that power of rational thinking which would have precluded your amusing investments in useless duct tape and draft guards.

How many times has this spirit spoken to you of the adult virtues--of generosity, of sympathy, of humility and humor? Never. This so-called spirit appeals to the very worst in you. It calls forth all the evils of the world and tells them to make a home in your heart. And you welcomed them there.

Well, PeaceCrusader? I daresay you do not care for the interpretation by teh blue sock monkey (patent pending; available at finer retail toy stores everywhere, ukulele and Dr Pepper not included). As you know, I am an atheist. But, supposing for the sake of argument that there is a deity, which of us--you or I--do you think god would find more pleasing at this moment?
 
Salieri: Do you know who I am?
Father Vogler: It makes no difference. All men are equal in God's eyes.
Salieri: Are they?

Who will the only true God find more pleasing? Jesus said in John 13:27: “But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are, depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.” You see, even people who know Him, He will say, “depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.” How much more for people who do not even know Him or accept Him?

Are you actually threatening me with hellfire and brimstone and eternal damnation?

:big:

I had no idea that seeking to identify fallacious reasoning and moral smugness for the enlightenment of and ethical benefit to gullible victims of spiritual chicanery is actually a work of iniquity. That's thrilling!

Except--there's no evidence that there is a heaven or a hell, or deities and devils with their attendant demons, or even over-ripe angels with anatomically impossible wings. Darn. I shall have to await a new universe where I can embrace the relentless flames with my fellow skeptics, for the world we actually inhabit contains no such imminent auto-da-fé for me or anyone else. Rotten luck for you, really.

Yours is a lonely road, PeaceCrusader; I don't envy you. And I don't hate you, despite your loathsome dreams of destruction. But I do pity anyone who has chosen to cut himself off emotionally and intellectually from his fellow humans, all for the sake of that abominable grifter Ka Apaz.

Yes, my reasoning powers are far keener than yours. That's not because I am a better person--it's due to genetic gifts, some hard work, many generous skeptics who lead the way, and--this is crucial--my willingness to consider the possibility that I am fallible, that evidence is a more reliable guide than my gut instincts. You are unable to rise to any such challenge as self-doubt, and that particular failing has left you in a misanthropic pit of your own manufacture.

You are right, for once, that I will not be playing a harp at Jeebus's knee in some splendid celestial afterworld furnished with whipped cream clouds and Jelly Belly rainbows. I shall content myself with strummin' my uke here and now. Who wants to sing Knees Up, Mother Brown?
 
20120822.0310

@Alareth, #3705

First time to read about Ramtha. I believe Ama will not debate with Ramtha. The Holy Bible says:

Romans 14:11 – “For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.”
Philippians 2:10-11 – “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess the Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.”

My basis is the Holy Bible. Whether it is Ama who said it, I checked if it agrees with the Bible. There is the only true God (John 17:3) and numerous false gods. My Holy Bible says that that only true God is Jesus Christ (Revelation 22:16). So I say that if one was to worship a god, he must be sure that he is the only true God.

114884c6020ec7b602.jpg
 
The Magnificent Seven

...I was very confident that when the spirit of Ama said that the world war will happen on a Wednesday, and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed). Why it did not happen? I do not know.

I do. There is no spirit of Ama.
The whole act is a fraud.
I've listened to your tapes and they simply reflect a pattern I've heard many times.
Many times.

...My basis is the Holy Bible. Whether it is Ama who said it, I checked if it agrees with the Bible. There is the only true God (John 17:3) and numerous false gods. My Holy Bible says that that only true God is Jesus Christ (Revelation 22:16). So I say that if one was to worship a god, he must be sure that he is the only true God.

Now you see why that story of the Egyptian princess is so ludicrous, PC. KA is channeling no spirit.
Let these silly stories go.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom