• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nought's had, all's spent,
Where our desire is got without content.


20120809.2030

I have told you what a spirit prophesied that the world war will originate from the Philippines in the middle of this year on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games will not be held (or completed).


Oh, I missed that. Have you got a link?


It is now Thursday, 2012-08-09, in Hawaii. No war. The prophecies failed. I do not know the reason(s) why they failed.


Because the people of the world took notice of your ghoulish desire to see them vapourised and decided not to have a war after all just to annoy you.


As I have said, the main difference between the only true God and the false gods is prophecy.


You've said lots of things.

Or rather a few things, many times.

This, like all of them, is completely wrong, but you'll keep saying it anyway.


The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy. Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God.


Ya think?


That is why I do not capitalize he, him, holy spirit, spirit anymore.


That'll show the blighter.


I will continue my search for the true God though.


Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.


Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.


Physician, heal thyself.
 
I have told you what a spirit prophesied.
You have told us what a woman prophesied. You may not be able to tell the difference between acting and genuine possession by a spirit but every other person on this thread could, and did.

I've sat in an audience (plural) in a theatre and watched utterly compelling acting performances. Actors have convinced me for the space an hour that they're long dead kings, evil wizards, murderers - completely different people to the ones they really are off stage, even different ages and sexes. Have you really never seen a play acted? Can you really not see that the performance this woman gives is no different?
 
O monstrous! but one half-pennyworth of bread
to this intolerable deal of sack!

Well, see: Wednesday is Woden's day, and Sunday is obviously for Ra.

Here's where it gets tricksy...

David Wilcox, when channeling Ra, appears stiff and wooden which in Tagalog is "tanga" and Woden is known to have loved to dance according to _Fy Mywyd Mewn Comedi Gerddorol_ which of course is a supplement to the Book of knowledge _Suus Finis Mundi Scimus_ and so Wednesday is actually Sunday in the Fourth Calendar, Twice Removed, of the Biddy Who Lived Down the Road from me Mum so we are called to celebrate it with a massive tap number starring 200,000,000 million Chinese cheerleaders (which brings us back to "Rah!" -- the Sis Boom obviously refers to a nuclear war).

Or something.


Noooooooooo!

Maybe the squirrel can interpret this differently:

full.png
 
20120809.1515

@AdMan, #3190

Do I have to ignore everything that the spirit says? No. I will just pick up what I think will be good for my soul and discard what I think is evil.

I would like to clarify that even though we will have World War III, it will NOT be the end of the world. God will still leave one-third of mankind (http://aristean.org/transcript046.htm ). But instead of the population exploding again, it will even decrease until there will just be very few persons who will be left behind sometime in the year 2200. Then the population will grow again for one thousand years.

Is a war between China and the US possible at this time? Yes. Is there a dispute where the Philippines is involved that could trigger this war? Yes. Spratly Island dispute. Please watch the videos that I just posted.

You think that wishing for a global nuclear war and the death of millions of human beings is good for your soul?
 
It is now Thursday, 2012-08-09, in Hawaii. No war. The prophecies failed. I do not know the reason(s) why they failed.

As I have said, the main difference between the only true God and the false gods is prophecy. The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy. Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God. That is why I do not capitalize he, him, holy spirit, spirit anymore. I will continue my search for the true God though.

Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.

Good. This is good. Hold on to this; don't back down from it and change your mind later. Pay particular attention to your last two sentences, the next time someone tries to tell you that God is speaking to you.

Well of course they run widdershins. She wouldn't get very far widdoutershins, now, would she?
 
The welcome knell of the midnight bell
Rings forth its jolliest tune

Well of course they run widdershins. She wouldn't get very far widdoutershins, now, would she?

I'll have to gobble lots of chocolate to recover from that one. Maybe some pratzels too. Then, in a junkfood stupor I will crash Elizabeth I's tank destroying half the Memphis waterfront and our municipal pyramid-cum-sporting goods store besides--and it will be all your fault.

:bigtank:
 
20120809.2030
Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.

The Devil does not have your best interests at heart. He has many, many millenniums of practice giving people a grain of truth mixed in with lies in order to lure them away from the true path. It takes an extraordinary amount of arrogance to believe that His lies can be so easily discerned from the truth, so that only the truth can be utilized.

The only thing you need to know about the Devil is that he is to be avoided. Tell me, do you really need to jump into molten lava personally in order to know that it is almost universally fatal?

In any case, I'm done with this thread. I offered to help you, PeaceCrusader. I offered to steer you back to more rewarding way of life - spiritual or not spiritual, your choice, I could help you with both. But since you're refusing to change, there's nothing I can do. I won't "pray for you", I won't feel "better / more important" than you, and I also won't waste any more time on you.

When - if - you realize that the life you're living is based on lies and when - if - you want a firmer foundation for your life there are many options out there to choose from. A good book on introductory science would be my first suggestion. In any case, I'm done trying to convince you to stop wasting your life.
 
Last edited:
Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.

So for the past month or so, you've been a pawn of some devil, selling his tale of death and suffering?

False prophet is very false.
 
PC you are waiting and hoping for two out of every three people on the planet to be killed. You betray no sign of thinking this unimaginable horror is a bad thing. Tell us why you are sure that you have not been tricked by the devil.
 
Last edited:
Duped, hoaxed, fooled. Wasted time and money. Made a fool of himself. Despite it all, no pity for PC here, given his hideous and selfish wishes and beliefs.

Life will go on, business as usual. No free estate for him, no 10 women of his choice. No god, no prophet, no spirit, no heaven, no hell.
 
Now playing: 99 Red Balloons. However, the narrative appears not to be materialising.

In any case, why would China want to start a war in the middle of an Olympics where they're clearly going to come out top of the medals table?

Dave
Bite your tongue, the US is currently ahead in total medals and just 2 short in golds. Can't let the Chinese win, they want it too badly.
 
What do you learn if you do not get any feedback? You may think that everything that you say is correct. No critical thinking.


That's a fair point, but look at yourself; you're believing that everything someone else says is correct. There is absolutely no critical thinking on your part.

You're failing to learn the things you should be learning and simply trying to figure out new ways to put a square peg in a round hole.

You know, there is no need to aspire for material things in this world, like “to get the attention”, power [...]


Ugh. "Attention" and "power" are not material things. :rolleyes:

Where is the love of man to his fellowmen?


It's certainly not within you.

As I have said, the main difference between the only true God and the false gods is prophecy. The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy.


Yes, yes... You keep repeating this. You don't seem to believe it, though, because you keep insisting that this so-called prophecy will still come true.

Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God. [...] I will continue my search for the true God though.


You've also said this before, yet all you did was redefine "middle of the year". Is that the extend of your search; to sit in one place and try to stretch your arms out a little bit further?

Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.


But you're talking about an alleged prophecy here. What part of this failed prophecy is the Devil's truth? It can't be the prophecy itself, because, according to you, he's unable to make accurate prophecies. Yet you continue repeating "the Devil can say good things" as if you're attempting to convince yourself not to throw out the failed prophecy.

Once again: what part of this failed prophecy is the Devil's truth?
 
Last edited:
One gold - Team GB's haul in the Women's Boxing

20120809.2030

I have told you what a spirit prophesied that the world war will originate from the Philippines in the middle of this year on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games will not be held (or completed).
There was no spirit. The old woman was acting, and managed to fool you (plural) into believing that it was a spirit.

It is now Thursday, 2012-08-09, in Hawaii. No war. The prophecies failed. I do not know the reason(s) why they failed.
Because there is no such thing as prophecy. There is guesswork, and sometimes the guesses are correct, but not this time.

As I have said, the main difference between the only true God and the false gods is prophecy. The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy. Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God. That is why I do not capitalize he, him, holy spirit, spirit anymore. I will continue my search for the true God though.
So stop listening to the false god. Only a fool or a devil-worshipper would continue to listen to a so-called spirit who persuaded you to hope for billions of people to die painful deaths.

Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.
When will you be taking this advice yourself? You fell hook line and sinker for the nonsense about WWIII and about it starting on a Wednesday, and the nonsense about London's Olympic Games being cancelled.

I'd like to think you've learned something from this thread but I fear that the mad old woman will pretend to be possessed by another 'spirit' and you'll be chasing another false prophecy.
 
...in every ten
that they make, the devils mar five.

20120809.2030

I have told you what a spirit prophesied that the world war will originate from the Philippines in the middle of this year on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games will not be held (or completed).

It is now Thursday, 2012-08-09, in Hawaii. No war. The prophecies failed. I do not know the reason(s) why they failed.

If, after this lively and educational thread, you remain befuddled about the long string of uneventful Wednesdays we have been experiencing this summer, then I despair of you.


As I have said, the main difference between the only true God and the false gods is prophecy. The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy. Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God. That is why I do not capitalize he, him, holy spirit, spirit anymore. I will continue my search for the true God though.

Really? I am amazed.

But of course, we all recognize that you never spoke to any spirit at all. Just a vainglorious old madwoman, eager for an audience.


Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.

This is like trying to isolate and discard every last nut fragment from an ice cream sundae. By the time you're finished, you will be left with nothing but a pool of melted ice cream--and somebody else will have swiped the maraschino cherry.
 
The time of universal peace is near:
Prove this a prosperous day, the three-nook'd world
Shall bear the olive freely.

Well, while PC searches for the non-existent and all-cruel-all-the-time deity and its attendant devils, let us see what that nukular squirrel is up to:

full.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom