• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Will the 2012 Olympic Games in London be held?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twenty- six miles across the sea
Santa Catalina is a-waitin' for me
Santa Catalina, the island of romance, romance, romance, romance

​
PeaceCrusader; said:
I do not know why the prophecies {snip} seem to fail.

Then you have not even bothered to read your own thread, and what people have said to you on this thread. You have been told every day for the past 6 weeks that the "prophesy" would fail and why it would fail,

Despite your claim earlier today, you have not learned one bloody thing from this Board. And BTW, it's not "seem to fail" it's "fail" Utterly, completely total fail..

Worst. Fail.. Ever.

Norm
 
Last edited:
Is a war between China and the US possible at this time?

Depends upon how you define war:

Leaders

trans.gif
China 36 22 19 77

trans.gif
United States33 22 24 79

Oh wait, the Olympics did not happen/are not happening.

Norm.
 
Last edited:
20120809.1515

@AdMan, #3190

Do I have to ignore everything that the spirit says? No. I will just pick up what I think will be good for my soul and discard what I think is evil.
.

Cherry picking data is awful. Cherry picking imaginary goofiness is beyond awful. Will there be a WWIII? Depends on the definition, but yes, there will be at least one more multi-regional war. Will that be a nuclear war that GOD desires to kill 2/3 of people and however many animals? I think that doubtful. There is no prophecy here. I think at this point you should just stop. The goal posts can only move so far. Start a new thread about a new imaginary mass murder by your god if you want to.
 
United States of America: Gold-34 Silver-22 Bronze-25 Total-81


We're past midnight here in Los Angeles.


And I noticed that PC is setting up to move the goal posts.... again.


20120809.1445

It is now Thursday, 2012-08-09, in New York City. Soon, it will be California’s turn. And then Hawaii.

I do not know why the prophecies of the spirit that World War III will originate in the Philippines in the middle of this year, and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed, “Hindi nga matutuloy iyon” – English: That will really not be held) seem to fail. The Closing Ceremony of the Games will be this Sunday, 2012-08-12.

SNIP....


This is exactly the same tactic that he used before.
I'm just not sure how he will try to get from a Wednesday date to a Sunday date. My guess is that he's going to claim that he did not interpret correctly.
 
Well, see: Wednesday is Woden's day, and Sunday is obviously for Ra.

Here's where it gets tricksy...

David Wilcox, when channeling Ra, appears stiff and wooden which in Tagalog is "tanga" and Woden is known to have loved to dance according to _Fy Mywyd Mewn Comedi Gerddorol_ which of course is a supplement to the Book of knowledge _Suus Finis Mundi Scimus_ and so Wednesday is actually Sunday in the Fourth Calendar, Twice Removed, of the Biddy Who Lived Down the Road from me Mum so we are called to celebrate it with a massive tap number starring 200,000,000 million Chinese cheerleaders (which brings us back to "Rah!" -- the Sis Boom obviously refers to a nuclear war).

Or something.
 
Last edited:
PC - you were wrong. Ka Apaz is a phony, either a liar or senile. You have not been listening to any supernatural entity. And calling yourself "PeaceCrusader" while you long for the agonizing death of billions is positively obscene.
 
The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot.

Well just before the goalposts move to the paralympic games I think it's high time someone picked you up on this.

If someone makes an accurate prediction about the future. That does not make them either a true god or their messenger.

Australia and England cricket teams compete for a trophy called the AshesWP

I predicted that in the 2010-2011 series England would prevail, in doing so I channelled the spirit of old Albion.

My friend Bruce on the other hand predicted that Australia would prevail by interpreting a Takalarrara type cracking in the nose.

These predictions were documented by noted bookmaker William Hill.

Were you correct in your assumption that only the one true god could prophesy then at that stage with only two possible outcomes, both covered by one or other of our prophecies, one or other of us must therefore have been the one true God.

As it turns out mine was the true prophecy and so the spirit of old Albion is the one true God.

Or is it? Because in very similar circumstances my cousin Waldo proved himself to be a prophet channelling a spirit called Uncle Sam and correctly predicting the outcome of the 2008 Ryder Cup. So "Uncle Sam" is the one true God except two years later my Dad proved himself a prophet channelling the Spirit of Europa in predicting the outcome of the same competition.

Surely the sheer number of spirits and people capable of such prophesy is logically consistent with there being only one of them.

This appears to be the converse error. By many definitions of God any prophecy made by that God must be a true prophecy. (else God is not perfect which is a contradiction of the definition we've chosen)

If P then Q

Where P is "the prophecy comes from a perfect God" and Q is "the prophecy is true"

The converse error or affirming the consequentWP is where someone takes this and assumes that it follows that:

If Q then P

i.e. The converse statement must therefore be a valid deduction. If "the prophecy is true" then "the prophecy comes from a perfect God"

This is clearly not the case. It may not be you who has made that error. I note that the Bible makes a similar claim and you may just be repeating it. That's just one of many reasons why I understand the Bible to be demonstrably fallible and pity those who hold its inerrancy above verifiable fact.

I for one, am quite happy to wait until after the paralympics before I kick up a stink about your shifting goalposts. Yes your previous statements have been falsified and so you've chosen to refine rather than abandon them. I'm OK with that so long as they remain falsifiable by practical means. However after the paralypics end you'll have far more limited options. At that stage I imagine you'll go down the well travelled path of further denial. There's a fork in that path where you must decide whether you're going to say that God spared us due to blah blah blah, your faithful devotions, divine mercy etc; or that the seeds have now been sown and though we didn't notice the start of WWIII, whatever remains of future historians will no doubt see the root causes as starting in the middle of 2012 blah blah. It's at that stage that your once falsifiable predictions degrade to worthless blather.

You might want to consider another path at that stage. The one where you admit the logically inescapable fact that you were wrong. Admit that Ka Apaz was wrong and that she was therefore not channelling an infallible spirit. You will recall that you received a good deal of support and encouragement from myself and others when you took a tentative step along that path earlier. I cannot guarantee that you will get that from everyone, but you'll improve your chances if you seriously consider the overwhelming likelihood that she has not been channelling any sort of spirit at all or even that such things don't exist. For those who have lived their lives in the comfort of false certainties, stepping out into the light can be scary but there will be others to support you if you choose this path.

And so I guess we wait as I initially thought we would have to, until the end of the paralympics. In the extraordinarily unlikely event that by awarding you this extra time you get to be right about the end of the world within your umpteenth choice of time-scales I'll have more to worry about than the strategies of debunking supposed prophets. So I'll say it now. Even getting a billion to one prophesy correct is no proof of divine origin. There are many from Epicurus onwards who would claim that a being who foresaw such a tragedy and did nothing about it cannot deserve the title of God.

Being right is not proof of being God, and I say that as someone who is right quite a lot.
 
Last edited:
20120809.1445

I do not know why the prophecies of the spirit ... seem to fail.

We know. We told you why. You know why too, you just refuse to admit it.

Herewith are some YouTube videos published lately about South China Sea dispute:

Chinese media tell US to 'shut up' over South China Sea tensions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvFKKL7KWw
2:40, 2012-08-07


China and US will face each other in South China Sea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCQnFhXNak
3:38, 2012-08-08


The South China Sea Dispute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHThKmTGxR4
3:55, 2012-08-07

Ha! You've avoided conventional news websites this time to avoid our posting their olympic coverage in riposte. Nice try, but you still fail. Here are your three sources reporting that the Olympics are going ahead as expected thereby proving you are wrong:

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2012/08/09/255282/iran-olympic-wrestler/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ULBO3wDjYs&list=PLEF3A748A0F2BDF82&index=8&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7AGsSsgLDI&list=UUjUBfSa4xg8VIh37pgBuw3A&index=9&feature=plcp

Interesting mix of sources, by the way. The Iranian one has some hilariously idiotic stuff about the Olympic logo.
 
20120809.2030

I have told you what a spirit prophesied that the world war will originate from the Philippines in the middle of this year on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games will not be held (or completed).

It is now Thursday, 2012-08-09, in Hawaii. No war. The prophecies failed. I do not know the reason(s) why they failed.

As I have said, the main difference between the only true God and the false gods is prophecy. The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy. Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God. That is why I do not capitalize he, him, holy spirit, spirit anymore. I will continue my search for the true God though.

Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.
 
20120809.2030

I have told you what a spirit prophesied that the world war will originate from the Philippines in the middle of this year on a Wednesday and that the 2012 Olympic Games will not be held (or completed).

It is now Thursday, 2012-08-09, in Hawaii. No war. The prophecies failed. I do not know the reason(s) why they failed.

As I have said, the main difference between the only true God and the false gods is prophecy. The only true God can prophesy whereas the false gods cannot prophesy. Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God. That is why I do not capitalize he, him, holy spirit, spirit anymore. I will continue my search for the true God though.

Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents. So pick up what he says that is good for your soul and discard what is evil. Do not ignore everything. Pick what is logically true. Do not take everything – hook, line and sinker. Be discerning.

You're giving up already?! There's still 52 minutes left of Wednesday on Baker Island
 
2001. A Space Odyssey

...We are using the same Pasiong Henesis. The only difference is that yours does not have pictures. Please check page 142 in the second column of your “real” version and you will find the stanza that I quoted.

Well, that's cleared up then!
Now, about the imaginary Egyptian princess?


...
I do not know why the prophecies of the spirit that World War III will originate in the Philippines in the middle of this year, and that the 2012 Olympic Games in London will not be held (or completed, “Hindi nga matutuloy iyon” – English: That will really not be held) seem to fail. ...

PC, I really think you've been conned.
Those absurd 19 prophecies, the re-incarnation buzz, the WWIII prediction and the Olympic fiasco all point to a crude flim-flam.


...Do I have to ignore everything that the spirit says? No. I will just pick up what I think will be good for my soul and discard what I think is evil. ...

PC, now you are simply conning yourself.
How can a flimflam based on a non-existent Egyptian princess be anything but a con?
 
20120809.2030

The prophecies failed. I do not know the reason(s) why they failed.

I think you do.

Even the Devil can say good things. He cannot say all bad things. Otherwise, he may not be able to recruit adherents.

Interesting point. If you listen to him, he will recruit you, without your realising it. Maybe he already did. Think about it - for weeks now you have been disappointed that one third of the human race hasn't been killed in a nuclear inferno and another third in the war which follows. How could you contemplate such a wicked thing if you haven't already been seduced by your devil?
 
20120809.2030

...Since the prophecies failed, the spirit we talk to may not be the only true God. That is why I do not capitalize he, him, holy spirit, spirit anymore. I will continue my search for the true God though...

It's not perfect, but this sounds like progress to me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom