dafydd
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2008
- Messages
- 35,398
"I'm drinking lots of rum and popping pinks and greys." - L. Ron Hubbard in a 1967 letter to his wife, written during the period when he was creating Scientology's secret "upper levels." (Bent Corydon and L. Ron Hubbard, Jr. a.k.a. Ronald DeWolf, "L. RON HUBBARD: MESSIAH OR MADMAN?" Random House 1989)
Amusing to see the cult members here trying to defend $cientology. I wonder if Justinian is still watching me? I didn't know that being a super-duper OT clear Thetan gave one the power of remote viewing mixed with x-ray vision. Money well spent, Justinian.
And this is total bollocks.
"Arthritis vanishes, myopia gets better, heart illness decreases, asthma disappears, stomachs function properly and the whole catalogue of illnesses goes away and stays away." L. Ron Hubbard, DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, 1987 Ed., p. 72
Amusing to see the cult members here trying to defend $cientology. I wonder if Justinian is still watching me? I didn't know that being a super-duper OT clear Thetan gave one the power of remote viewing mixed with x-ray vision. Money well spent, Justinian.
And this is total bollocks.
"Arthritis vanishes, myopia gets better, heart illness decreases, asthma disappears, stomachs function properly and the whole catalogue of illnesses goes away and stays away." L. Ron Hubbard, DIANETICS: THE MODERN SCIENCE OF MENTAL HEALTH, 1987 Ed., p. 72
Last edited: