• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Will the Olympic stadium in London undergo a false flag attack?

Is he the guy who claims the Taliban controls 97% of Afghanistan?

Nah -- the Holy Spirit has said that the games will be cancelled due to WWIII, due to start later today (in most time zones) when the Chinese attack the Philippines with 200,000,000 troops and nuclear weapons.

But it's okay, as long as you get a draft excluder for your front door to keep out the deadly smoke.

Oh, and seal the bathroom vent with duct tape.

But, come to think of it, it doesn't matter because 2/3 of the population will die, leaving a 10:1 ratio of women to men, who will then live in these rent free villages with everything in walking distance.

Or so says the Holy Spirit.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237682
 
Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-mu-GcCvG8&t=10m41s

Does anyone know a source about the issues with numerology? This guy (who I believe came up with the Olympics false flag idea) goes on about many instances about the number eleven, and it seems rather astonishing.

Numerology is one of the more goofier elements of a conspiracy theory. As Horatius says, there's never any fixed set of rules when it comes to it, allowing a person to make whatever number they wish, switching out numbers, leaving them out, reversing them, and doing any number of operations until they find the outcome they already want, even if it breaks maths in the process.

20+3 = 23

The Illuminati always do things backwards, y'see, so let's reverse that and it comes to 32.

Then we take the numbers 20 and 3 and subtract them from each other. 3-0-2 = 1, right? Again, we gotta do this backwards, so starting from the 1, add that to 32 to get 33. Times that by the 2 to get 66. Then times the 3 to get 666. Gasp!


It's rather amusing that conspiracy theorists are essentially performing a Lou Costello routine without even realising it.


"Did you ever go to school, stupid?" "Yeah, and I came out the same way."
 
Nah -- the Holy Spirit has said that the games will be cancelled due to WWIII, due to start later today (in most time zones) when the Chinese attack the Philippines with 200,000,000 troops and nuclear weapons.

But it's okay, as long as you get a draft excluder for your front door to keep out the deadly smoke.

Oh, and seal the bathroom vent with duct tape.

But, come to think of it, it doesn't matter because 2/3 of the population will die, leaving a 10:1 ratio of women to men, who will then live in these rent free villages with everything in walking distance.

Or so says the Holy Spirit.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237682

Sounds more like the premise for some male sexual fantasy.
 
When I came to this forum, I came hoping I could get over my conspiracy thinking. Those of you who know my post history know that hasn't panned out so well. But I feel I need some consoling, because despite my attempts, I can't stop seeing symbolism and patterns.

The best thing I can suggest is that you try to remember how compelling you felt those patterns were, after the Olympics have concluded successfully, without a major attack, false flag or otherwise. Viewed with hindsight, it may be a little clearer just how spurious and irrelevant they were. You'll have a very helpful aide-memoire in the shape of this very thread, because you'll be able to refer back to your own words and deductions, and see how they didn't actually support the conclusions you thought they did. It's a very valuable opportunity for you, and you've taken the best possible steps to make the most of it.

The risk, of course, is that if there is any kind of terrorist attack on the Olympics, you'll find ways to reinforce your suspicions that it was a false flag operation. So there's one more reason to hope there isn't.

Dave
 
When every large tragedy or disaster is a "false flag", even ones that haven't happened, all because Alex Jones said so... don't wonder why people think CTers are stupid and crazy.
 
Last edited:
Why would they base the opening ceremony on this poem about a second coming and a new Jerusalem in England?

Allow me to go on another crazy, pattern seeking tangent of my mind. If you know my post history, you know I've talked about Paul McCartney being related to Aleister Crowley and the idea that he's the anti-christ. The video I posted in that thread is by a YouTube user called "iamaphoney". But I remember a video of his where it flashed images of McCartney and London on fire and in destruction. McCartney is set to perform at the 2012 Olympics.

Though I've probably derailed the thread with thoughts of, "Oh, what a loon!", the connection is obvious to the idea.
-------------------------------------------

As for the past and coming posts about mental health, I have no insurance.
 
Last edited:
Why would they base the opening ceremony on this poem about a second coming and a new Jerusalem in England?

Allow me to go on another crazy, pattern seeking tangent of my mind. If you know my post history, you know I've talked about Paul McCartney being related to Aleister Crowley and the idea that he's the anti-christ. The video I posted in that thread is by a YouTube user called "iamaphoney". But I remember a video of his where it flashed images of McCartney and London on fire and in destruction. McCartney is set to perform at the 2012 Olympics.

Though I've probably derailed the thread with thoughts of, "Oh, what a loon!", the connection is obvious to the idea.
-------------------------------------------

As for the past and coming posts about mental health, I have no insurance.

Because it is something that has been played/sung in churches/fetes etc. for donkey's years, and is British. Hmm....who's hosting the games this year?

It's a big feature of the Last Night of the Proms in the UK.

Every year.

Nothing happens.
 
Last edited:
The Olympic rings use all 3 primary colours plus green and black. My remote control has the same colours. It operates my TV that I've seen images of famous landmarks on. Does that mean my remote control is predicting some unknown terrors?


All I want to know is if tin foil sales have gone up.

As I recall, the Olympic colors were chosen because at least one was on every flag in the world.
 
Why would they base the opening ceremony on this poem about a second coming and a new Jerusalem in England?

Allow me to go on another crazy, pattern seeking tangent of my mind. If you know my post history, you know I've talked about Paul McCartney being related to Aleister Crowley and the idea that he's the anti-christ. The video I posted in that thread is by a YouTube user called "iamaphoney". But I remember a video of his where it flashed images of McCartney and London on fire and in destruction. McCartney is set to perform at the 2012 Olympics.

Though I've probably derailed the thread with thoughts of, "Oh, what a loon!", the connection is obvious to the idea.
-------------------------------------------

As for the past and coming posts about mental health, I have no insurance.

I guess getting rid of a conspiracy theory mindset is like fighting alcholism or drug addiction:it is very easy to back slide.
 
...
firstly there is overall credibility. One of your sources links to stories positing a 'false flag alien invasion' during the Olympics, which is simply preposterous, and is immensely damaging to the overall credibility of the source. It sounds like something from Weekly World News rather than the New York Times. ...

It sounds like something a comic book villain would come up with.

/reference
//can't say more 'cause spoilers
 
It sounds like something a comic book villain would come up with.

/reference
//can't say more 'cause spoilers

Are you referring to
The Dark Knight Rises?


Because there is this from (SPOILERS AHEAD) "Godlike Productions":

In The Dark Knight Rises, there is a bomb plot and the main villain, Bane, says the nuclear bomb explodes 23 days after they turn it on.

Add 23 days from the release of the Dark Knight Rises:

July 20th 2012 + 23 days = August 12th 2012

The London Olympics closing ceremony is on August 12th 2012!

This is could be a good time to stage the false flag after all the conspiracy theories about the olympics have died down.


What an unfortunate coincidence.
 
I know I'm one to talk, but isn't it a logical fallacy to to immediately accept or deny a source based on where it comes from? Not that I'm accepting it, it's just worrying.

You're in Alabama. Why are you worrying about this?

According to wiki, which is probably a better source than a conspiracy site, the colors on the white background represented the colors that could be found on every countries flag when the iconic image was designed.
 
You're in Alabama. Why are you worrying about this?

According to wiki, which is probably a better source than a conspiracy site, the colors on the white background represented the colors that could be found on every countries flag when the iconic image was designed.

It's the idea of any governments planning to kill citizens for gain that bothers me. Especially if the planned attack is tied to globally conspiratorial implications. Not to mention the fact I have friends who live in and near London.
 
Last edited:
If.
Are you referring to
The Dark Knight Rises?


Because there is this from (SPOILERS AHEAD) "Godlike Productions":

In The Dark Knight Rises, there is a bomb plot and the main villain, Bane, says the nuclear bomb explodes 23 days after they turn it on.

Add 23 days from the release of the Dark Knight Rises:

July 20th 2012 + 23 days = August 12th 2012

The London Olympics closing ceremony is on August 12th 2012!

This is could be a good time to stage the false flag after all the conspiracy theories about the olympics have died down.


What an unfortunate coincidence.
I was referring to a much older comic book;
Watchmen.
 
It's the idea of any governments planning to kill citizens for gain that bothers me. Especially if the planned attack is tied to globally conspiratorial implications. Not to mention the fact I have friends who live in and near London.

Why are you bothered by an obviously nonsensical idea?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom