• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Examples of Freeman success stories

He cant, RuSA (Republic for the united States - small u! Only the corporation uses the big U! - I am not kidding, this is their logic) already has a "President" - Tim Turner......

Unfortunately, LiD, this woman seems to be going all caps. Her letterhead doesn't have the magic 'u' - she's all about the big 'U'.

That means, unless I've missed something, there should be a vacancy for the President.
 
That means, unless I've missed something, there should be a vacancy for the President.

It occurs to me that there might also be a vacancy for the president, as the title of President is clearly a corporate office rather than a political one. As for LightinDarkness's characterisation of Tim Turner as "THE REAL PRESIDENT", isn't it a completely different office again if it's ALL IN CAPITALS?

Dave
 
Unfortunately, LiD, this woman seems to be going all caps. Her letterhead doesn't have the magic 'u' - she's all about the big 'U'.

That means, unless I've missed something, there should be a vacancy for the President.

You know I didn't notice that - whats funny is that shes switching to this delusional "government" but RuSA has so few people and shes so ignorant about it that she doesn't actually understand she can't use the big U. As with all soverign woos, thats actually QUITE a big deal. I suspect later on when she gets arrested/stopped/otherwise gets shown that this delusion is not real, RuSA will tell her its because by citing the United States instead of the united States she gave the corporate fake government jurisdiction over her.
 
It occurs to me that there might also be a vacancy for the president, as the title of President is clearly a corporate office rather than a political one. As for LightinDarkness's characterisation of Tim Turner as "THE REAL PRESIDENT", isn't it a completely different office again if it's ALL IN CAPITALS?

Dave

Ah you've caught me - of course anytime its IN ALL CAPS its referring to the straw man, so maybe Tim Turner is just the Straw Man President and Ron Paul can be the real flesh and blood president!
 
Can you imagine living in a world with such paranoia? Where not only is the government out to get you as a Freeloader on the Land but EVERYTHING is poisoned...can't even drink water out of the tap (I prefer filtered water myself, not because it makes any difference but because my mind thinks it tastes better which I realize is a lie but I do it anyways).
I can imagine it; another thread reminded me of the death of Kurt Gödel.

And god forbid, THE SALAD DRESSING IS POISONED TOO WITH THOSE DAMNED OILS.
In Realityland, isn't canola on the healthier end of the culinary lipid scale? I realize it has "rape" right there in the name and all, but still

I'm more inclined to believe in the GP than FOTL nonsense.
I've actually seen evidence of the existence of pumpkins.
 
I think someone over at Icke is going for a freeman at work approach, and wants to know if their idea will fly.

I will declare this a win when the pigs manage it.
 
What??

It that supposed to let you hire people without them having to pay income tax?

In the real world it is called DIS*, Danish International Ship-register. (And possible other things)

*You just pay them less and keep the difference.
 
Oh, this should be good.

I want to establish my former staff as free individuals, not bound by income tax, social security or employment laws so I drew up this notice of understanding and intent...

Nice of him to relieve his employees of those onerous employment laws. Hope they like working for less than minimum wage!

Nothing in this notice shall prevent the payment of sums of money to Xxxxx from time to time to support her in establishing herself as a free individual. These sums shall not be construed in any way as income. These sums shall be charitable donations which are simply designed to allow her to maintain her standard of living.

So, basically, he's saying it's not income because he says it's not income. It seems amazing to have to point this out, but you can't just pay someone in exchange for services and try to get around taxation laws by saying it was a charitable donation.

But I'm sure this guy's employees will really appreciate him telling the IRS or CRA or whoever that he's not planning on withholding any of their income. Who doesn't like to go through a tax audit?
 
I think someone over at Icke is going for a freeman at work approach, and wants to know if their idea will fly.

I will declare this a win when the pigs manage it.



nothing in this document shall be construed as being legally binding




Looks like a sharp legal mind there.

not
 
my friend bounced a check to pay off a parking ticket. Now, instead of paying the fine he is going to fight it saying his bounced check was perfectly good. he expects success from this. I am of the opinion that most of the freeman stuff was invented by the govt in order to see how gullible people are
 
my friend bounced a check to pay off a parking ticket.
There used to be the old myth about sending a cheque for a penny over the amount of the fine and by law they couldn't cash it yet couldn't chase you because you had offered payment.
:rolleyes:
 
There used to be the old myth about sending a cheque for a penny over the amount of the fine and by law they couldn't cash it yet couldn't chase you because you had offered payment.
:rolleyes:

I dont know what he wrote on the check to make them not honor it. All I know is the bill was 40$ and now it is 100$ and he is still messing with them.
 
All I know is the bill was 40$ and now it is 100$ and he is still messing with them.

I haven't read the whole thread.

Were there any examples in which the fine did not increase in size? The stay in jail did not increase in length? Or the charges did not increase in severity?


......................

ETA: do these folks think they are not acting like tools when they recite their magic incantations to police officers at traffic stops, or do they know they're acting like tools but think the magic is powerful enough to overcome any negative reaction the police officer has?
 
Last edited:
I think someone over at is going for a freeman at work approach, and wants to know if their idea will fly.

I will declare this a win when the pigs manage it.

Look him up. He has a blogspot blog containing more of the same. You can also find out a bit about his court-based hijinks.

Also note that he deviates from accepted wingnut practice, signing himself forename-middlename*surname. Will the asterisk be his undoing do you think?
 
Look him up. He has a blogspot blog containing more of the same. You can also find out a bit about his court-based hijinks.

Also note that he deviates from accepted wingnut practice, signing himself forename-middlename*surname. Will the asterisk be his undoing do you think?

In jail, I've heard, there's those who'll try
To pierce one's puckered disc.
What a silly freeman
His only *.
 
I dont know what he wrote on the check to make them not honor it. All I know is the bill was 40$ and now it is 100$ and he is still messing with them.

Looks like he's well on his way to escalating a simple fine into jail time.

FOTL for the win.:)
 
Oh, this should be good.



Nice of him to relieve his employees of those onerous employment laws. Hope they like working for less than minimum wage!



So, basically, he's saying it's not income because he says it's not income. It seems amazing to have to point this out, but you can't just pay someone in exchange for services and try to get around taxation laws by saying it was a charitable donation.

But I'm sure this guy's employees will really appreciate him telling the IRS or CRA or whoever that he's not planning on withholding any of their income. Who doesn't like to go through a tax audit?

Not going to Icke from here, but if the agreement and intent is just between him and the employees it could work for a while - i.e. until it is detected, and that could be a while. But you are right, as soon as the taxman sees it they'll be down on them like a ton of bricks. You can't just rename income!
 
Looks like he's well on his way to escalating a simple fine into jail time.

FOTL for the win.:)

he has heard that it works. Basically he is sending a letter that asks why did not honor his perfectly good check and that he is not sending any more money. I will let you know how successful it is
 
he has heard that it works. Basically he is sending a letter that asks why did not honor his perfectly good check and that he is not sending any more money. I will let you know how successful it is

Was it a guy wearing a fez who gave him this great advice?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom