• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Examples of Freeman success stories

Wow, our latest Freeman "success" story seems to be not only freeman but has bought whole sale into just about every woo possible. I love this tidbit:

"...he's been provided only foods that are contaminated with poisons (ie: Hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrups, aluminated baking powders. Food is in aluminum containers.) He has requested vegetables. In three days he has gotten the equivalent of about one half cup of lettuce. They brought him a salad, but it had a salad dressing on it, which had Canola oil (which is also a poison) so he only picked out the lettuce that didn't have the oil all over it. They did bring him some other vegetables today, but he is not getting much to eat. They are not providing him with any bottled water. He has to drink clorinated and flouridated water. He has had to drink the water because he was left with no choice."

Can you imagine living in a world with such paranoia? Where not only is the government out to get you as a Freeloader on the Land but EVERYTHING is poisoned...can't even drink water out of the tap (I prefer filtered water myself, not because it makes any difference but because my mind thinks it tastes better which I realize is a lie but I do it anyways). And god forbid, THE SALAD DRESSING IS POISONED TOO WITH THOSE DAMNED OILS. Also, apparently serving things on aluminum is also now poison.

Somehow I bet if he had his way he would be dining on free range chicken with organic locally sourced salad and home made dressing, with Fiji water. The sense of entitlement floors me.

EDIT: I watched the video (I love how they always tape this stuff - they think it intimidates the cops but all it really does is make the FOTLer to be a fool). Why is it so hard for these idiots to get that the reason why the cops seem to react suspiciously of them is because freeman antics when you are stopped share all the same signs with someone who is plotting to do harm to the officer. They don't comply with orders, they stall, they ask for irrelevant information ("...and your with the Ohio state police?" - no, the guy just drives around in a police car with that on it!).

I mean really this just grinds at me - the cop here goes above and beyond. He gives him from w at I hear at least 3 different chances (3 more than he has to!) to comply before arresting him. The officer states the FOTLers behavior is appears suspicious and threatening because he refuses to comply. The officer EVEN TELLS HIM that Ohio state law requires him to hand over his license for a probable cause violation, and even explains to him what that means. He explains that failure to do so is a legitimate reason to arrest him. I am far from someone who always supports police action, and I am a big believer in exercising your rights when stopped by the cops, but the cop did everything 100% legal here and went above and beyond to explain his reasoning to the FOTLer - which he did NOT have to do.

This is why I can't post much in these threads, the sheer utter stupidity of FOTLers just gets me steaming.

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHHH! Its like this idiot is begging for arrest. He keeps demanding the cop give him MULTIPLE FORMS of identification (beyond his badge number/last name). *slams head against wall* I want to find out who this cop is and send him a thank you note for being such a good officer. I cant watch anymore.
 
Last edited:
A future FOTL success in progress, from a poster named chickpea at the esteemed Icke Board:

I'm in court on the 31 of this month for non payment of council tax.

what are some good questions to ask the court regarding the council tax?

Later on chickpea states that its not that she cant pay, she just disagrees with the government:
beacuse i am sick to death of this sick world. sick of the way the main players of the world are getting away with taking and not recieving

the earth comes first. we are the people of the earth., not its owner.

But, wait just a minute, looks like this one is indeed "taking" from the rest of the taxpayers and has no problem with it:

i'm in receipt of working tax credit. but that runs out next month i will not be recieving it again.

i haven't worked since last december.....i suppose i'm a norty girl don't ask

How can someone be so willfully selfish and ignorant to believe they can take the self-righteous indignant position of being against government while taking benefits from it like this?
 
A future FOTL success in progress, from a poster named chickpea at the esteemed Icke Board:



Later on chickpea states that its not that she cant pay, she just disagrees with the government:


But, wait just a minute, looks like this one is indeed "taking" from the rest of the taxpayers and has no problem with it:



How can someone be so willfully selfish and ignorant to believe they can take the self-righteous indignant position of being against government while taking benefits from it like this?

Ill look up her name at work and make sure her housing benefit is suspened now we know her working tax credits are being stopped.
 
Chickpea has just turned up saying that she'd pay her Council Tax if it was going to make things more Earth oriented, and she's going to go tell the court that.

I see a big win ahead.
 
Seen it plenty when I was working retail and helpdesk. It normally means (in summary) someone has told them "No" and not relented when using the magic phrases "I know my rights", "The customer is always right", "I'm going to write to head office\citizens advice\BBB" or "I'm going to sue".

Perusal of places like Planet Feedback or My Three Cents will reveal many stories of entitled grabs for free stuff because of "Poor attitudes" or "Said no, therefore rude".

I think, they think it matters because so many companies regard good customer service as 'Give shouty customer what they want and they will be a good customer' without realising (because they're insulated from the worst of it) that it just makes them shout louder AND tell their friends. Some companies on the other hand don't give a rats behind because they've got a contract to do an unpopular job

I lost a tech support job because some customer complained about my attitude. My crime was to suggest that we look at other possible causes than a bug in the software the company sold(which worked fine for thousands of other customers) when it became corrupted for about the sixth time. Apparently this was me being rude, discourteous, and trying to shirk responsibility.

It's what irks me about the Freemen; they have a right to do as they please; you have the right to agree with them.
 
Another 'win' in the making here

A guy has been "kidnapped" for speeding, and has been locked up and is being starved as they keep "poisoning" his food.

Man, that's some "kidnapping"

Pretty much in line with my single FOTL encounter.

The dopes on the icke forum are of a type too.
 
Wow, our latest Freeman "success" story seems to be not only freeman but has bought whole sale into just about every woo possible. I love this tidbit:



Can you imagine living in a world with such paranoia? Where not only is the government out to get you as a Freeloader on the Land but EVERYTHING is poisoned...can't even drink water out of the tap (I prefer filtered water myself, not because it makes any difference but because my mind thinks it tastes better which I realize is a lie but I do it anyways). And god forbid, THE SALAD DRESSING IS POISONED TOO WITH THOSE DAMNED OILS. Also, apparently serving things on aluminum is also now poison.

Somehow I bet if he had his way he would be dining on free range chicken with organic locally sourced salad and home made dressing, with Fiji water. The sense of entitlement floors me.

EDIT: I watched the video (I love how they always tape this stuff - they think it intimidates the cops but all it really does is make the FOTLer to be a fool). Why is it so hard for these idiots to get that the reason why the cops seem to react suspiciously of them is because freeman antics when you are stopped share all the same signs with someone who is plotting to do harm to the officer. They don't comply with orders, they stall, they ask for irrelevant information ("...and your with the Ohio state police?" - no, the guy just drives around in a police car with that on it!).

I mean really this just grinds at me - the cop here goes above and beyond. He gives him from w at I hear at least 3 different chances (3 more than he has to!) to comply before arresting him. The officer states the FOTLers behavior is appears suspicious and threatening because he refuses to comply. The officer EVEN TELLS HIM that Ohio state law requires him to hand over his license for a probable cause violation, and even explains to him what that means. He explains that failure to do so is a legitimate reason to arrest him. I am far from someone who always supports police action, and I am a big believer in exercising your rights when stopped by the cops, but the cop did everything 100% legal here and went above and beyond to explain his reasoning to the FOTLer - which he did NOT have to do.

This is why I can't post much in these threads, the sheer utter stupidity of FOTLers just gets me steaming.

EDIT: AHHHHHHHHHHH! Its like this idiot is begging for arrest. He keeps demanding the cop give him MULTIPLE FORMS of identification (beyond his badge number/last name). *slams head against wall* I want to find out who this cop is and send him a thank you note for being such a good officer. I cant watch anymore.

So true, and the bolded section above is classic obstructionist behavior during an arrest or detainment - not even FOTL related - you can encounter street lawyers regularly that want you to pull out a copy of the CPC (California Penal Code) and read them chapter and verse of whatever violation they committed and want to debate you on the legality of the statute.

After enough encounters like that you develop a good nose for street ********, and that FOTL noise is prime grade A.

I can only imagine how FOTL stuff would have gone over in the 50's-60's with old timers - not that it would be right to do, but a guy that pulled FOTL stuff back then would have woken up with a new crease in his head.
 
FotL are nothing more than thieves. Every one of their arguments seem to center on how can I not obey safety restrictions, how can I not pay for the things I use, how can I do what I want without any hindrance?
 
I watched the video of the Ohio Freeman. I usually just fast forward to the part where the Freeman gets arrested in these things at this point. In this one, you can actually hear the guy's kids crying when the police finally yank him out of the car. Really sad stuff.

But of course at Icke's someone has identified what really went wrong:

In the video he repeatedly identifies himself as "Mister", therefore he has accepted his strawman name and given up jurisdiction.

"Mister" is what a captain of a ship calls a junior officer, so he has accepted Admiralty Law.

Even Rob Menard can't help him now. But I think Rob will have the heart to travel down there to offer emotional support at least.

Yep, that's how someone actually thinks the law works. But I wouldn't worry, Menard wasn't going to help this guy anyway. He tends to ignore his dupes once they're in jail.
 
Last edited:
I watched the video of the Ohio Freeman. I usually just fast forward to the part where the Freeman gets arrested in these things at this point. In this one, you can actually hear the guy's kids crying when the police finally yank him out of the car. Really sad stuff.

But of course at Icke's someone has identified what really went wrong:



Yep, that's how someone actually thinks the law works. But I wouldn't worry, Menard wasn't going to help this guy anyway. He tends to ignore his dupes once they're in jail.

Linus: [to Sally as she walks away with everyone else] Hey, aren't you going to wait and greet the Great Pumpkin? Huh? It won't be long now. If the Great Pumpkin comes, I'll still put in a good word for you! [realizes what he just said]
Linus: Good grief! I said "if"! I meant, "when" he comes! [calmly]
Linus: I'm doomed. One little slip like that could cause the Great Pumpkin to pass you by
 
Linus: [to Sally as she walks away with everyone else] Hey, aren't you going to wait and greet the Great Pumpkin? Huh? It won't be long now. If the Great Pumpkin comes, I'll still put in a good word for you! [realizes what he just said]
Linus: Good grief! I said "if"! I meant, "when" he comes! [calmly]
Linus: I'm doomed. One little slip like that could cause the Great Pumpkin to pass you by

I'm more inclined to believe in the GP than FOTL nonsense.
 
Is this a success?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/...nt-illegitimate-declares-herself-u-s-senator/

In a letter fittingly posted to her campaign’s Facebook page on July 4, Shannon wrote that the country was founded as the Republic for The United States for America in 1787, and that it remained as such until the 1860s, when it was abandoned during the Civil War. Once the war ended, she wrote, the government was replaced by the, “UNITED STATES CORPORATION,” [sic] which has endured to this day as the nation’s farcical governing body.

In a statement riddled with curious capitalization meant to emphasize the government’s foibles, Shannon derides the federal government for, she claims, stomping out entrepreneurship, infringing on personal liberties, and just generally being an unconstitutional entity. Perhaps worst, she says, are the elected lawmakers who have perpetuated this system and in doing so have, “committed the most egregious acts against ‘We the People.’”
 
In the video he repeatedly identifies himself as "Mister", therefore he has accepted his strawman name and given up jurisdiction.

"Mister" is what a captain of a ship calls a junior officer, so he has accepted Admiralty Law.
Magical thinking and unintentionally hilarious as it presupposes every police officer in the US has been briefed; "If you are arresting someone, you can only do it if they call themselves "Mister" otherwise they are untouchable."
:rolleyes:
 
There is just so much success here.

... she recently came to believe that the real U.S. government was replaced with an illegal one after the Civil War so, rather than continue her state-level pursuit, she dropped that bid and named herself a Senator of the what she thinks is the true government."

Rather than get elected by the people to Washington, she decided to just elect herself.

.....I have accepted the position of U.S. Senator in The Republic of The United States of America.....

But how does this work? Who offered her the position to accept?

Sounds like this "The Republic of The United States of America" doesn't care for having elected officials.

I do wish her luck when she goes to sit in her imaginary Capitol.
 
There is just so much success here.



Rather than get elected by the people to Washington, she decided to just elect herself.



But how does this work? Who offered her the position to accept?

Sounds like this "The Republic of The United States of America" doesn't care for having elected officials.

I do wish her luck when she goes to sit in her imaginary Capitol.



Actually, I think she screwed it up by spelling it "The United States of America". It should be "The united States of America".

http://dev.republicoftheunitedstates.org/the-change-our-founders-believed-in/

The truth has been thrust before our eyes and assaulted our ears ever since. How many times have you seen in print or heard a politician refer to the constitution as “The Constitution of the United States?” There, friends and neighbors is the original lie for all to see and hear for our true original de jure Constitution was written as, “The Constitution for the united States of America. Words mean everything and the changing of one seemingly unimportant word can and did make the difference between a free republic and a corporate takeover.
 
Awesome, right in my former backyard.

Some more money quotes.

Shannon told The Gazette she knows some people may question her decision.

“If people think it’s crazy to want to have a constitutional government back in place, then so be it,” she said.

She met with other leaders in the Republic of the United States of America and was appointed senator by the group’s Iowa delegation, which includes four house members, treasurer, judge and governor.

The Iowa group’s speaker of the house, George “Rowdy” Templer, of Davenport, said the group believes citizens have been burdened by the cost of the current government. The Republic of the United States of America would abolish federal taxes and require citizens to approve all state and local taxes.
http://thegazette.com/2012/07/13/st...s-she-will-be-part-of-alternate-government-2/
 
Her letter declaring herself crazy Senator can be found here.

I wonder when Ron Paul will be accepting the Presidency?
 
Her letter declaring herself crazy Senator can be found here.

I wonder when Ron Paul will be accepting the Presidency?

He cant, RuSA (Republic for the united States - small u! Only the corporation uses the big U! - I am not kidding, this is their logic) already has a "President" - Tim Turner. Tim Turner is "famous" for running FMTOL like seminars for years and raking in the money from idiots. Before he started using his RuSA status to leech off members, he was selling "get out of your mortgage" woo seminars that cost thousands each. Just recently his property was seized for failure to pay taxes (BUT HOW CAN THIS BE IF HES THE REAL PRESIDENT?).

As I have always said, RuSA is far more entertaining than FMOTL - not only do the RuSA idiots buy whole sale FMTOL style legal woo, but they are deluded enough to think they are the "real" government.

I consider observing the RuSA shenanigans a bit of a hobby, and have watched what they've been up to since at least 2009. I highly recommend the SPLC's reporting on them - its a good place to start for those interested:

For 2011:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...wse-all-issues/2011/fall/-sovereign-president

2012 Update:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...all-issues/2012/summer/sins-of-the-sovereigns

There is one thing I know for sure: RuSA will end one day, and violently. Turner knows this, which is why hes always saying they are peaceful. But hes got to many nutcases with guns who think they've been wronged by the "fake government" who have now been told (by Turner) that they are the real legitimate government and that their wacko actions have the force of law. There is no way these delusional people are simply going to give up and go away.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom