GWCarver
Muse
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2012
- Messages
- 899
Just so we're clear, that's done as mockery, not a desire to actually discuss North Korea.
Quoted for posterity. You already seem to be at odds with him regarding whether or not Zimmerman's wife lied on the stand. So we'll see if you change your tune on Judge Lester when and if he starts making rulings with which you disagree.
And I'll bet that The Conservative Treehouse already has their crack team of investigators on the case.
I might change my mind tomorrow. He's already done a couple of things I didn't like. I thought the rage he exhibited in the courtroom when informed about the recordings of Z and his wife was fabricated. I thought his tone in the bond revocation document made public today was unnecessary. But, I don't know those things are not just routine for him. Essentially, I'm just giving him the benefit of the doubt.