Natural Born Skeptic
Graduate Poster
- Joined
- Oct 23, 2007
- Messages
- 1,459
Oh you mean you were serious and wanted a serious answer back? No, I don't think that GZ having a job as a bouncer will be found to be relevant nor do I think that it means one:<looks up to the lurkers>
See what I mean?
I just assumed you were joking since that's so utterly absurd and laughable. I've got a friend who was hired for 12 bucks an hour years ago for a similar job that couldn't run half a block without being out of breath and who's defensive skills consisted of looking big. I'm about to share this with him, I'm sure we'll have a good laugh over it.must be able to apply good fighting skills and effective counter techniques to get oneself out of the kind of binding situations that occur with volatile combatants quickly
Oh, and than there's the tiny detail that GZ clearly had his ass handed to him, so I guess all that deadly training he had didn't end up helping him. Oh well.
Last edited:
