dafydd
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2008
- Messages
- 35,398
Do you think assuming that they are up to no good is a reasonable assumption?
It is if you are a paranoid conspiracy theorist.
Do you think assuming that they are up to no good is a reasonable assumption?
I hear that there is a secret society in the USA called the United Nations.
They buy their groceries at a secret store known only as.... Walmart...
Wow, layer upon layer of secrecy. We are well into this thread and so far all the Bilderbergers have been accused of is meeting.
Is Micheal receiving treatment for his psychiatric problem? He's a supporter of North Korea, you'd have to be quite a few sandwiches short of a picnic to do that.One of the links I posted in reply #263 doesn't work for some reason.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8357310&postcount=263
The Google link I posted only leads to the basic Google search page. I had googled "Michel Chossudovsky Bilderberg" and posted the link.
Here's the link again.
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs_nf=....,cf.osb&fp=55f1dbe328002a08&biw=1024&bih=582
I don't know what's going on here but, if people want to see what I really wanted to post, they'd better just google "Michel Chossudovsky Bilderberg".
Michel Chossudovsky is a respected anti-establishment pundit....
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index....or&authorFirst=Michel&authorName=Chossudovsky
...so any Bilderberg article with his name in it will probably be objective (as opposed to disinfo).
Michel Chossudovsky is a respected anti-establishment pundit....
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index....or&authorFirst=Michel&authorName=Chossudovsky
...so any Bilderberg article with his name in it will probably be objective (as opposed to disinfo).
Michel Chossudovsky is a respected anti-establishment pundit....
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index....or&authorFirst=Michel&authorName=Chossudovsky
...so any Bilderberg article with his name in it will probably be objective (as opposed to disinfo).
You seem to be basing your opinions on the official US government version of things. The alternative press gives a totally different version of history. Of course, I wasn't there to see what really happened but I don't see any reason to simply rule out what the alternative press says as the US government is famous for lying. Start reading here at the ninth paragraph.Is Micheal receiving treatment for his psychiatric problem? He's a supporter of North Korea, you'd have to be quite a few sandwiches short of a picnic to do that.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=28342
As I said in my earlier post, I'm not in a position to know exactly what's been happening as I wasn't there watching it happen. I just think the version that we read in the alternative press should be viewed objectively. Click on the second link in post #286 to see the alternative press version.Can you tell me in your own words which of the Bildeberger's evil plans have come to fruition?
He bases all of his analyses on the idea that the US is the "Bad guys" in the world which is correct. People who play down the Bilderberg group are usually people who base all of their opinions on the idea that the US supports freedom and democracy in the world.If he is writing from an anti-establishment viewpoint, he is not going to be objective. What you mean is "he writes things I agree with".
You seem to be basing your opinions on the official US government version of things. The alternative press gives a totally different version of history. Of course, I wasn't there to see what really happened but I don't see any reason to simply rule out what the alternative press says as the US government is famous for lying. Start reading here at the ninth paragraph.
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Petras_James/Imperial_War_Pretexts.html
Here's an alternative version of why we fought in World War 1.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5267640865741878159
Tell us what you think.
As I said in my earlier post, I'm not in a position to know exactly what's been happening as I wasn't there watching it happen. I just think the version that we read in the alternative press should be viewed objectively. Click on the second link in post #286 to see the alternative press version.
He bases all of his analyses on the idea that the US is the "Bad guys" in the world which is correct. People who play down the Bilderberg group are usually people who base all of their opinions on the idea that the US supports freedom and democracy in the world.
I think this calls for an objectivity test. Do you people think the US is the good guys in the world? I'd especially like to hear from Jay Windley. Here's some alternative info on the subject.
http://www.fas.org/man/smedley.htm
http://mtwsfh.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0JCJ4pIFEw
the US is the "Bad guys" in the world which is correct.
I think this calls for an objectivity test.
Do you think assuming that they are up to no good is a reasonable assumption?
I think this calls for an objectivity test. Do you people think the US is the good guys in the world? I'd especially like to hear from Jay Windley.
Do you think assuming that they are up to no good is a reasonable assumption?
You are begging the question with an extraordinarily subjective post, your point might be?I think this calls for an objectivity test. Do you people think the US is the good guys in the world?
No. It's an affirmative hypothesis, and therefore must carry the burden of proof. If you assume they're plotting against you, and require proof that they aren't, then the best you'll ever be able to hope for -- no matter how much information you might be able to gather -- is to show that they aren't plotting against you in any way you can detect.Do you think assuming that they are up to no good is a reasonable assumption?
Please research what it means to "beg the question."
The complete absence of any affirmative proof that the Bilderbergers have planned and executed any nefarious scheme at any point in their history is, of course, not proof that they are benign. But it is a complete dearth of proof for the affirmative case. That does mean something. The doomsayers cannot bear their burden of proof, so we don't accept their conclusion. Handwaving an excuse for why it should be accepted by default does not portray you as rational.
Chossudovsky appears to share the conviction of Watson, Jones, Tucker etc. that an attack on Iran is imminent. And has been every year since 2006.