• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Forum Avatars for TAM

I guess me too

I scarcely ever post here, but I use this name elsewhere and someone might recognize me from it.
 
I would, of course, like one.

But, didn't it say something when we signed up that we had the automatic option of having the JREF put the forum name and avatar on the badges automatically?
 
I would, of course, like one.

But, didn't it say something when we signed up that we had the automatic option of having the JREF put the forum name and avatar on the badges automatically?

I remember the option for the forum name (also Twitter handle), but don't recall about the avatar...
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom