• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Forum Avatars for TAM

Me too! :D

Also, on Thursday, I'll probably be wearing a t-shirt with my forum avatar and name as well.

About US$20US$11.52 from here (not recommending them, just who I used!)

ETA:
baloney_shirt.png
 
Last edited:
I think TubbaBlubba should wear a t-shirt with his avatar so he can be repetitively redundant.
 
I think TubbaBlubba should wear a t-shirt with his avatar so he can be repetitively redundant.

Or maybe even a t-shirt with a picture of him wearing his t-shirt with a picture of him wearing his t-shirt... :)
 
You can animate the badges? COOL! :D

I think I have a picture somewhere that isn't animated (or you cna just take a frame of my GIF and put it on the badge. Just let me know.
 
That's so 2005.

We need avatar animated .gif stickers.
 
Last edited:
Me too! :D

Also, on Thursday, I'll probably be wearing a t-shirt with my forum avatar and name as well.

About US$20US$11.52 from here (not recommending them, just who I used!)

ETA: [qimg]http://www.totalmonkey.com/images/baloney_shirt.png[/qimg]

Got my t-shirt on Saturday, it's flippin' sweet. Turnaround time was 8 calendar days total, with regular shipping ($6 shirt + ~$6 s/h).

ETA: Great for one-off t-shirts, IMHO.
 
Last edited:
Me to please!

I mean me too, please! But I think me, too, please is too halting.
 
yes, please. and thanks. looking forward to hanging out with you again at the forum table.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom