• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
...has a history of reckless violent behaviour
Ya, he pushed an undercover cop years ago, and had a legal spat with an ex-girlfriend. If that's not a history of reckless violent behavior, I don't know what is :rolleyes:.
Just a matter of time before something like this happened quite clearly a danger to himself and others
Yep, I mean almost everyone I've ever know who's pushed someone in a bar has ended up killing someone. With that type of in-depth criminal record and history of reckless violent behavior, it's just a matter of time. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Another thing crosses my mind if this was really self defence why go on the run in the first palce, he would have nothing to fear at all.

So the lying, going on the run and the pst record of violent criminal behaviour, does not look good at all.

The charge should be lowered to manslaughter not Murder, no way was this murder.
stupidity yes murder no
 
“They do a year and dont ever open thier [sic] mouth to get my ass pinched...”

And let's not forget how ole Tugboat HATES those Mexicans...
 
IIRC, Zimmerman's differences on TM's age and whether he was armed are related to the timing.

GZ thought TM was older before he got a better look at him. GZ thought TM might be armed when TM approached his vehicle with his hand in his waistband.

When TM got closer, GZ realized he was a teen and was not holding a gun.

That is my recollection of prior discussions.

Well that certainly puts his apologia to the Martin family in context

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your son," Tugboat stated. "I didn't know his age. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. I did not know whether he was armed or not. (But when he got closer, I saw he was an unarmed teenage ******* and I had him *********** cold)"
 
So far my opinions have held up to scrutiny a hell of a lot more than your opinions, in my opinion.

So that's your non-reply ? No evidence to back up your claims, as usual.

While I am sure you find it amusing to call GZ tugboat, to me it just looks like juvenile name calling and adds nothing substantive.
 
Another thing crosses my mind if this was really self defence why go on the run in the first palce, he would have nothing to fear at all.

So the lying, going on the run and the pst record of violent criminal behaviour, does not look good at all.

The charge should be lowered to manslaughter not Murder, no way was this murder.
stupidity yes murder no

:confused: So if it was really self defense, the people making death threats will be reasonable and stop, so he doesn't need to hide or be on the run ? I don't follow that reasoning at all.
 
So that's your non-reply ? No evidence to back up your claims, as usual.

While I am sure you find it amusing to call GZ tugboat, to me it just looks like juvenile name calling and adds nothing substantive.
That's the name Zimmerman HIMSELF calls himself...as well as his friends and family. That was CONFIRMED.

Why it even came up, was his CURRENT (up until last month or so) MySpace page his full name was even WORSE.

He called himself "datniggytb" The Daily Caller (yes, the right wing site that also uncovered TM's Facebook page) asked the family member what the "tb" was about.

THE FAMILY said it was his nickname - short for "tugboat" - Because "he was so big."
 
And is this opinion or is there a basis in case law?



And again where is this in violation of Florida state law, due process is a rather broad term and I would think that Corey is following general practice of policy.

Yet for this to be a violation of due process means that it has to violate Florida statute and Florida case law regarding these issues.

When you show that, and state which case law her practice violates, then you can state that it is a violation of Florida law on due process. However I will point out that law stands as it is practices and varies state by state. Subject to appeal. So I again ask you where is your case law to back this up?

Where in Florida statute and case law is Corey violating due process?

Now if what you want to say is that the judges actions and Corey's actions are one that you disagree with, that is a different statement. I am fairly certain that the judge in particular is very familiar with Florida case law and appeals rulings.


A violation of due process would be indicated by a violation of existing statute and apeals law interpretation.

Well, I did say it was a "legal substitution", and because Corey cancelled the Grand Jury scheduled for Zimmerman, I would say it is more fact than opinion.

I haven't said any of this was illegal. In fact, I have characterized it as a "legal railroad".

I have said on several occasions I think Florida has problems with due process. What exactly constitutes "due process", in general, is open to interpretation. I believe it should include a sense of fair play as outlined by the American Bar Association guidelines for prosecutions that Florida has supposedly accepted (although I see no evidence of that) - a link I put up previously. IMO, any judicial system that departs from the traditional preliminary hearing or Grand Jury system dynamically and allows an indictment without an examination of exculpatory evidence by a judge, is done in order to ensure there is no fair play for the accused at that stage of the proceedings. In this case, I think the whole sequence of events that occurred in Florida was legal, but despicable nonetheless.
 
Tugboat's going to have to live with it. Of course, we could also use the racial name he adorned himself with first ...but that just seems...crass.

Tugboat it is!
 
That's the name Zimmerman HIMSELF calls himself...as well as his friends and family. That was CONFIRMED.

Why it even came up, was his CURRENT (up until last month or so) MySpace page his full name was even WORSE.

He called himself "datniggytb" The Daily Caller (yes, the right wing site that also uncovered TM's Facebook page) asked the family member what the "tb" was about.

THE FAMILY said it was his nickname - short for "tugboat" - Because "he was so big."

I understand where it came from . You are on a nickname basis with GZ ? You know him well ?

Of course, you see everyone here refer to TM as no_limit_*****, right ?

BTW, still waiting on you to provide some substantive posts, like evidence for your earlier claims.
 
Well, I did say it was a "legal substitution", and because Corey cancelled the Grand Jury scheduled for Zimmerman, I would say it is more fact than opinion.

I haven't said any of this was illegal. In fact, I have characterized it as a "legal railroad".

I have said on several occasions I think Florida has problems with due process. What exactly constitutes "due process", in general, is open to interpretation. I believe it should include a sense of fair play as outlined by the American Bar Association guidelines for prosecutions that Florida has supposedly accepted (although I see no evidence of that) - a link I put up previously. IMO, any judicial system that departs from the traditional preliminary hearing or Grand Jury system dynamically and allows an indictment without an examination of exculpatory evidence by a judge, is done in order to ensure there is no fair play for the accused at that stage of the proceedings. In this case, I think the whole sequence of events that occurred in Florida was legal, but despicable nonetheless.


fair enough, I was curious as to why it was illegal.

Which I believe was Cylinder's statement.
 
Last edited:
I understand where it came from . You are on a nickname basis with GZ ? You know him well ?

...
BTW, still waiting on you to provide some substantive posts, like evidence for your earlier claims.
lol. I didn't know I needed permission from George himself to call him Tugboat.

As far as the rest, people here can read our posts. I've provided all that needs to be provided. What you want is me to waste time and energy to go chasing a nebulous tail only to get a nuh uh from you in reply.

BTW: I thought you said you had me on ignore.

Ring the bell, blow the whistle and honk the horn! It's a carnOval!
 
Well that certainly puts his apologia to the Martin family in context

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of your son," Tugboat stated. "I didn't know his age. I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. I did not know whether he was armed or not. (But when he got closer, I saw he was an unarmed teenage ******* and I had him *********** cold)"

Yeah...

"I would have kicked the crap out of him when I had him down, but SYG wouldn't cover me in that case, so I flipped us both over and waited politely for your son to get off of me and then I shot him."

"You got any cold beer?"
 
lol. I didn't know I needed permission from George himself to call him Tugboat.

As far as the rest, people here can read our posts. I've provided all that needs to be provided. What you want is me to waste time and energy to go chasing a nebulous tail only to get a nuh uh from you in reply.

BTW: I thought you said you had me on ignore.

Ring the bell, blow the whistle and honk the horn! It's a carnOval!

I thought it was bad form to call people names. It could give readers the mistaken impression one is biased.
 
I thought it was bad form to call people names. It could give readers the mistaken impression one is biased.
Everyone is biased, to one to degree or another. Everyone. I've made no bones about where I stand. So far I have been amazingly accurate. :p

Calling a person a name they have given themselves, and was used by family and friends to address is not "calling people names" - other than what they call themselves.

Strange defensiveness in regards to the self-ascribed moniker Tugboat here. If I want to call the alleged murderer Tugboat, I'll call him Tugboat. If you don't like it, there's always the scroll bar.
 
lol. I didn't know I needed permission from George himself to call him Tugboat.

You don't. I didn't claim you did.

You call him whatever you want, it says more about you than anyone else.

As far as the rest, people here can read our posts. I've provided all that needs to be provided. What you want is me to waste time and energy to go chasing a nebulous tail only to get a nuh uh from you in reply.

And .... he punts on backing up his claims.

What I wanted is for you to back up the claims you are making, specifically the ones I asked about, as is generally the way things work around here.

And you are right, at least in one this one regard, people can read your refusal to back up your claims and decide what to make of it.

BTW: I thought you said you had me on ignore.

I did, after your last round of childish non-substantive posts. But becuase I really don't like having people on ignore, I took you off to see if you had improved. Clearly, you haven't.
 
You don't. I didn't claim you did.

You call him whatever you want, it says more about you than anyone else.



And .... he punts on backing up his claims.

What I wanted is for you to back up the claims you are making, specifically the ones I asked about, as is generally the way things work around here.

And you are right, at least in one this one regard, people can read your refusal to back up your claims and decide what to make of it.



I did, after your last round of childish non-substantive posts. But becuase I really don't like having people on ignore, I took you off to see if you had improved. Clearly, you haven't.
Alright, I'll play. State exactly what you want me to back up that you feel I have not.

You're on.
 
<just a note: there is a nasty storm in my area approaching. If I don't reply right off, that is the reason>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom