• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
He stated clearly he made no statements about how it happened and certainly did not hear what the police officer said he overheard.

From Brady's report narrative:

Pt states he was assaulted and his head was stuck on the pavement.

I'll have to listen to his recorded statement in a bit. It's unclear in the report which responder created that narrative.
 
Of course there is no evidence that Martin was "beating the crap out of him", or even hit him more than one time. Unless one were so inclined as to believe the word of proven liar.

There's about 10 different injury sites on Zimmerman's head. Funny thing about them is they heavily favor Zimmerman's right side - more than 2:1. I posted a picture of them earlier along with comment.
 
Last edited:
Yes, Brandy was the lead Paramedic. He attended to Z and wrote the report.

He stated clearly he made no statements about how it happened and certainly did not hear what the police officer said he overheard.

The few remarks were simply medical related inquiries.

You can hear Brandy's interview here: BrandyFDLE03272012.wav

ORourke was an assistant and he also said he had no recollection of Z making any statements about how it happened :ORourkeFDLE03242012.wav

Wendy Livingston was also assisting. She said she cleaned up the dried blood and she likewise did not hear any statement outside of a few medical replies and comments.
LivingstonFDLE03242012.wav

Not one of the medical attendants who were there heard what Officer Smith "overheard" so clearly - an (exculpatory) comment so important he thought to include in the police report.
Somehow the other people at the scene (one or two neighbors, one at least we know who took the picture) were not important to mention were there at his arrival at the scene -- but darn it -- it was pretty important that he included:
"While the SFD was attending to Zimmerman, I over heard him state, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me."

In Quotes!

Good luck with your police cover up theory. The CT forum is -->
 
Last edited:
Now who is splitting hairs ?

Still you for claiming they were different in the first place.

What are the volumes it speaks ? It's an opinion piece by Dershowitz that contains some claims about AC.

The volumes it speaks are to how seriously the media as a whole takes these claims, which at this point seems to be not very.

No one said you were. My original question was what does newsmax have to do with it still remains basically unanswered.

Newsmax is not a reputable news site, despite whose name appears in the byline. They printed unsubstantiated gossip as fact.

What evidence will you be waiting for ? AC phone records ?

How about any evidence. Any evidence at all.
 
There's about 10 different injury sites on Zimmerman's head. Funny thing about them is they heavily favor Zimmerman's right side - more than 2:1. I posted a picture of them earlier along with comment.

Yeah, I'm going to need to see some substantiation for the "10 different injury sites" claim. And I know that substantiation won't be coming from any of the medical documentation.
 
Good luck with your police cover up theory. They CT forum is -->
You see, that's what makes your posts such a hoot.

Whenever you can't respond to a perfectly reasonable commentary, your initial reaction is to shush people away.

No dice. I'm here, I'm sharp. Get used to it.
 
You see, that's what makes your posts such a hoot.

Whenever you can't respond to a perfectly reasonable commentary, your initial reaction is to shush people away.

No dice. I'm here, I'm sharp. Get used to it.

It's funny we don't see that kind of reaction when it comes discussing the possibility that Martin's Skittles and fruit drink were really ingredients for some kind of gangsta drug cocktail.
 
However, you might be very angry with me and continue the fight. You might start kicking me in the head and chest while I am down, which is now threatening my life.

So, I started the fight, but I had no intentions of killing you, but you carried the fight much further after that point, and made it life threatening to me.

That's an interesting point. If Martin were so intent on killing Zimmerman, or even seriously injuring him, why did he straddle the supposedly prone Zimmerman? Wouldn't he have kicked or jumped on him instead? It's always seems to me that Zimmerman was on the losing end of a typical fight, meaning that the two were on the ground and scuffling.
 
That's an interesting point. If Martin were so intent on killing Zimmerman, or even seriously injuring him, why did he straddle the supposedly prone Zimmerman? Wouldn't he have kicked or jumped on him instead? It's always seems to me that Zimmerman was on the losing end of a typical fight, meaning that the two were on the ground and scuffling.

So he could beat his head on the ground? And punch him a lot. And have an advantage? I don't know...

I wonder if GZ has a theory about why TM attacked him? Did GZ say what that might have been? I'd sure like to know.

Martin was not wearing shoes suitable for kicking someone, I guess. He was just wearing sneakers, and not boots. Typically boots are used to kick someone to death, I think.

Keep in mind that Martin does not have to intend to kill or injure GZ. He just has to induce that fear in GZ. Fear of GBH or death.

Banging my head on the concrete would immediately induce fear of GBH and death for me.
 
It's funny we don't see that kind of reaction when it comes discussing the possibility that Martin's Skittles and fruit drink were really ingredients for some kind of gangsta drug cocktail.

What exactly did I post in response to the that nonsense ? Oh yeah, nothing.

I have already responded to Rare Truth, and so has Cylinder, and shown what he is posting is not true. It's only when he keeps on insisting there is something there that isn't, that I responded the way I did.
 
Yeah, I'm going to need to see some substantiation for the "10 different injury sites" claim. And I know that substantiation won't be coming from any of the medical documentation.

headrearulwew.jpg


That's the rear view and doesn't include the bruising to the right temple, left temple and broken nose.
 
What exactly did I post in response to the that nonsense ? Oh yeah, nothing.

That's my point. Rampant speculation about purple lean is given a pass, while Rare Truth's speculation seems to offend your intellectual sensibilities to the point of insisting they be taken to the Conspiracy Theory forum.

I have already responded to Rare Truth, and so has Cylinder, and shown what he is posting is not true. It's only when he keeps on insisting there is something there that isn't, that I responded the way I did.

I didn't see where either of you conclusively disproved anything. I saw you disagree with it, but I didn't see you disprove it.

I don't really think there's anything meaningful in the inconsistency Rare Truth is alleging, but I certainly think it's every bit as valid to discuss as purple lean.
 
Banging my head on the concrete would immediately induce fear of GBH and death for me.

No no no! Get with the program:

Being followed at a distance = understandable to be in fear of your life and you are justified in launching a pre-emptive strike

Being pinned and having your head bashed against a hard surface = suck it up
 
And you were able to differentiate an injury from dried blood how exactly?

Good question. When I was viewing that photo that was one of my initial questions. Many of these injuries are also visible on the ABC photo, taken before any smearing or coagulation. The three site far left I am not certain about. I used a bit of interpretation. Call me Golden Eye.

The injury between the vertical and circular contusions show clear injury to the skin, especially in the larger version.

The bruising on the right side above the ear is visible in the ABC photo.
 
You see, that's what makes your posts such a hoot.

Whenever you can't respond to a perfectly reasonable commentary, your initial reaction is to shush people away.

My initial reaction was to give you evidence disproving your statement here and here

You can certainly provide evidence for your claim my initial reaction is to shush people away, can't you ?

No dice. I'm here, I'm sharp. Get used to it.

I tried to get used to it, but I had to put you on ignore, which I hardly ever do for anyone. I took you off ignore and look where we are now...
 
No no no! Get with the program:

Being followed at a distance = understandable to be in fear of your life and you are justified in launching a pre-emptive strike

Being pinned and having your head bashed against a hard surface = suck it up

"Being pinned and having your head bashed against a hard surface = a claim made by a proven liar that is otherwise unsubstantiated" is probably more apt in this particular case.
 
That's my point. Rampant speculation about purple lean is given a pass, while Rare Truth's speculation seems to offend your intellectual sensibilities to the point of insisting they be taken to the Conspiracy Theory forum.

That's ********. There was no rampant speculation. You are being dishonest.

Additionally, it was too ridiculous to merit any response.

I didn't see where either of you conclusively disproved anything. I saw you disagree with it, but I didn't see you disprove it.

I don't really think there's anything meaningful in the inconsistency Rare Truth is alleging, but I certainly think it's every bit as valid to discuss as purple lean.

The only inconsistency is the paramedic asserting GZ made no statements and was silent when that is clearly not the case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom