johnny karate
... and your little dog too.
- Joined
- Jan 12, 2007
- Messages
- 18,821
You know, this quote is repeated by TM supporters and anti-Zimmerman zealots around the internet, and it is quoted with a straight face, as if this isn't one of the most common "cuss words" in the English language and is used by millions of people daily do describe anyone who someone finds annoying. Most of us are lucky it isn't allowed here.
I would say anyone who has to resort to using this quote in his argument has a very weak argument, indeed.
I used that quote in response to an argument that Zimmerman was a "good citizen" who would just stand by and let the police do their job.
I was specifically asked the question "Why should it have been any different this time?". Thus the quote.
As other posters have noted, it goes to Zimmerman's state of mind, and quite clearly wasn't used to argue he is some villainous monster because he said a bad word.