• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

"Why Does The Mainstream Media Ignore The Bilderberg Group?" (Article)

Yes, let us affirm ourselves and be dismissive. This will reduce our opponent to a small heap on the floor.

You are right but most of the time people are making the same mental mistakes and argumentation errors. When you watch the 20th remake of the same movie you get a little bit dismissive.

However I assume that people would respond differently if a post appeared that contained more than a single link to a video and it would be clear from the post that someone has spent considerable time trying to form a coherent argument.
 
You know if SHC's obfuscation tactics were so elementary and worn out, I might actually respond to him - alas, he does this in every thread. His entire trolling technique revolves around confusing the burden of proof and always claiming that - no matter what evidence is presented - that we still do not have evidence of whatever XYZ conspiracy hes currently harping about.

But for any other CTer who might not be trolling: Although I don't have the burden of proof, its easy to see how Bilderberg does nothing but meet and talk. They publish an agenda and meeting notes. We can see exactly what they talk about - if you take those notes every year you will find 0 evidence of coordination or plans to do anything. You will see a lot of "governments should do XYZ" which also never happen.

Thats not to say the meetings have no purpose - they meet to network and because with that many brilliant and powerful people in the room, you might gain some insight that you didn't have previously. But thats not evil, despite all the CT hysterics.

NOTE: SHC's response to this evidence will be that "Well how do you know that they publish notes from their entire meeting?" in order to claim that they really do control the world but those meeting notes are obviously kept from the sheeple. This is his classical response pattern to all evidence presented - the conspiracy is always true.

It's ok...he's been dismissed indefinately from participation here, atleast until he makes a sock.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237241
 
It's pretty unreasonable to act like its completely kooky to even find these BG meetings intriguing.

I suppose now I'll also be ridiculed for saying that, and you can pat each other on the butt when I get banned.
 
It's pretty unreasonable to act like its completely kooky to even find these BG meetings intriguing.

I suppose now I'll also be ridiculed for saying that, and you can pat each other on the butt when I get banned.

Not kooky at all. I wish I could attend the Berkshire Hathaway meetings, or follow the arguments at a GM board meeting. But that's just cause I'm a fan of high-power business people.

It only gets kooky when the imagination runs wild.
 
The video magz posted got my imagination running about why such elaborate deception was required. Must be quite the golf game.
 
Video not available. Was it the one where Jones drives around in circles and is narrating to the camera that he is being followed by Bilderberg goons? That was comedy gold.

I like the one where he's in a hotel room when there is a power outage. He gets on the phone and starts yelling at the (ever present) video camera that the power went out because the bilderberg group was after him! I was rolling!:rolleyes:
 
It's pretty unreasonable to act like its completely kooky to even find these BG meetings intriguing.

I suppose now I'll also be ridiculed for saying that, and you can pat each other on the butt when I get banned.


Not really, I do wonder what goes on at Bilderberg meetings. Judging by the reports that have been leaked (admittedly, not recent meetings) I have a feeling it's not half as interesting as conspiracy theorists believe it to be.
 
It's pretty unreasonable to act like its completely kooky to even find these BG meetings intriguing.

I suppose now I'll also be ridiculed for saying that, and you can pat each other on the butt when I get banned.

Not kooky. Our local council meets behind closed doors once a week, but nobody around here thinks that they hatching evil plans to enslave the whole town.
 
Not really, I do wonder what goes on at Bilderberg meetings. Judging by the reports that have been leaked (admittedly, not recent meetings) I have a feeling it's not half as interesting as conspiracy theorists believe it to be.

If they really are running the world then they are doing an awful job.
 
It's pretty unreasonable to act like its completely kooky to even find these BG meetings intriguing.

I suppose now I'll also be ridiculed for saying that, and you can pat each other on the butt when I get banned.

Finding something interesting is completely different from thinking every time rich people meet they are making nefarious plots for world domination. I find the Bilderberg meetings intriguing, in that I think I would learn a lot about how powerful people think if I got to listen in.

But I don't get to listen in, and all the evidence points to the fact that nothing nefarious is going on here. Its a fact - people don't put on evil villain mustaches and start cackling manically about world domination every time they meet behind closed doors. When I worked for state government I had private meetings with state level elected officials ALL the time, and 99% of the time the only thing being plotted that was worthy of interest was who would be getting lunch.
 
Last edited:
From our friends at Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_published_by_WikiLeaks


Bilderberg Group meeting reports

Since May 2009, WikiLeaks has made available reports of several meetings of the Bilderberg Group. It includes the group's history and meeting reports from the years 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1960, 1962, 1963 and 1980.

I really can't be bothered to track the WikiLeaks documents down on the 'net but I presume someone who is actually interested could.

If they find evidence of a World-wide Conspiracy, please let me know. :(
 
From our friends at Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Information_published_by_WikiLeaks




I really can't be bothered to track the WikiLeaks documents down on the 'net but I presume someone who is actually interested could.

If they find evidence of a World-wide Conspiracy, please let me know. :(

Come on, conspiracy theorists. Heres your chance, Childlike - here we have "leaked" reports - so you can't claim they just put out scrubbed versions of what they really do. Find us one SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE of a conspiracy in these reports.

It should be easy, right?
 
Come on, conspiracy theorists. Heres your chance, Childlike - here we have "leaked" reports - so you can't claim they just put out scrubbed versions of what they really do. Find us one SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE of a conspiracy in these reports.

It should be easy, right?


I've actually read one of them some time ago, from Aachen, Germany. Boring as hell. And the rituals suck.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom