Mumbles
Philosopher
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2008
- Messages
- 8,726
Well, let's just say he didn't look 6'3" (his height according to his mother) in the picture that was circulated by the media for weeks, even by Fox News. (You know, the one that tricked the President.) So, I would say there was some major deception on the part of Crump and his media campaign, regardless of how old he was when the picture was taken.
I believe a blatant deception took place and is still taking place on the part of Crump and Sharpton and also TM's family, specifically his father. And I sincerely hope the people who are buying into this never find themselves at the wrong end of this kind of deception.
so...do either one of you have any actual evidence of any deception? You know, a memo from Crump or anyone saying, "be sure to only use the photo of him as a kid"? Because the photo I posted, is the one that was used in the vast majority of protests surrounding this case, including the protests that the family attended, for the obvious reason that it was closest to his appearance when he was shot.
Or for that matter, any evidence that the pro-Martin folks (or the president) were somehow "tricked"?