• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
The state has decided that GZ is guilty of murder 2.

Corey clearly isn't out to find the truth. She's out to get GZ.

The state is under enormous pressure to put GZ in jail for life.

It will take quite an effort to derail the state's efforts.
Oh, I would agree with that. On the other hand, this judge doesn't behave like he's going to roll over for the prosecution, either.
 
Doesn't seem like there is a passport issue.

What I meant is that O'Mara is a one-man law firm. Obviously, he was getting a bit in the weeds to do something simple like failing to file an already drafted motion - especially for someone who seems as competent and attentive to detail as O'Mara.
 
I edited NOTHING out of what the Judge said...I will concede I erred,. He didn't call Zimmerman a "potted plant" - He called him a "potted palm." lol

"Lester appeared angry that the court had not been told about the money. "Does your client get to sit there like a potted palm and let you lead me down the primrose path?" he asked Zimmerman's lawyer. "That's the issue."

http://www.kvia.com/news/31139723/detail.html

That's a quote. Commit it to memory now.
Except that the quote you just linked to, isn't what you put in quotation marks originally.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=8335089#post8335089

"Does your client get to sit there like a potted plant and lead us down the primrose path????"

The notion that the judge was simply engaging in idle conversation and that his exact words can be chopped up, and rewritten any old way and that they will mean something different under the law, is your fantasy based on not knowing. Just like Googling the law and making up your own interpretations.

What the judge was telling O'mara, was that a judge can't decide if Zimmerman violated that section or if he was making an innocent mistake based *only* on O'mara speculating on what Zimmerman might have been thinking... he has to have Zimmerman there speaking for himself.

Your wishful thinking is just that until such time as Zimmerman tells the judge something directly.
 
veryfunny.gif
veryfunny.gif
veryfunny.gif
 
[qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/veryfunny.gif[/qimg][qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/veryfunny.gif[/qimg][qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/veryfunny.gif[/qimg]
As I said... this is clearly just a game for you, you have nothing either correct or useful on topic.
 
What the judge was telling O'mara, was that a judge can't decide if Zimmerman violated that section or if he was making an innocent mistake based *only* on O'mara speculating on what Zimmerman might have been thinking... he has to have Zimmerman there speaking for himself.
That might be a little too complex for some people to understand, especially since it's not what they want it to mean. So instead they'll be doing a little dance thinking the judge really gave it to GZ with that statement.
 
That looks bad, but it is intended to.

I don't trust de la Rionda, for obvious reasons. I would like to hear the tapes to see if the dollar signs are actually in the recording, or implied. (Not that not wanting to talk about having thousands of dollars aloud while in jail is incriminating.) Also, I can't believe they actually were trying to trick anyone by saying if the bail is "15, pay the 15."

Clearly, sometime between the 16th and the 20th, they changed their minds about using the internet money. O'Mara appears to have been blindsided by this, so there may be nothing to it. It was clear they knew they were being recorded.
 
That might be a little too complex for some people to understand, especially since it's not what they want it to mean. So instead they'll be doing a little dance thinking the judge really gave it to GZ with that statement.
Apparently.

At the next hearing, I suspect we will hear directly from the judge what he thinks of GZ's intentions on the matter.
 
[qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/veryfunny.gif[/qimg][qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/veryfunny.gif[/qimg][qimg]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y221/who007/veryfunny.gif[/qimg]

It's a prosecution document. It is written to look the worst it can look for the defendant. It's nothing new or unusual.

Just like the capias request and the murder 2 affidavit.

They are not written to be fair.
 
As I said... this is clearly just a game for you, you have nothing either correct or useful on topic.
No, I'm laughing because you actually took many posts to attempt to point out I 'butchered a quote'...at one point saying I made it up...and because I posted directly what I thought I heard from the hearing...and had not been in print yet -- It's this big cause of concern for you - when my error was the difference between this:

Me: "Does your client get to sit there like a potted plant and lead us down the primrose path????"

Judge: "Does your client get to sit there like a potted palm and let you lead me down the primrose path?"

Yeah, that's laughable. And very funny *this* is where you chose to shoot your arrows. lol.
 
It's a prosecution document. It is written to look the worst it can look for the defendant. It's nothing new or unusual.

Just like the capias request and the murder 2 affidavit.

They are not written to be fair.


The motion shows clearly the discussions about using the money for bail. The question is, where is the discussion in which they decided not to use the money for bail?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom