Christopher7
Philosopher
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2006
- Messages
- 6,538
On the contrary, I acknowledged that you base your opinion on the videos you have seen. But those are rudimentary experiments and do not represent anywhere near all that can be done with thermite or nano-thermite in steel cutting devices.YOU are completely ignoring my repeated assertion that every single video I have seen of thermite, thermate, etc always show extremely brilliant light for about 45 seconds.
Yes. Jon Cole's cutting device only emits bright light while cutting which lasts about 10 seconds. Nano-thermite probably works faster.Am I wrong?
He may not have been working near one of the hot spots. They were a small percentage of the total area - 16 acres.You are also IGNORING the firefighter I found who was there every day for around three months and KNOWS what the temperatures were because he HAD to know for the safety of his crew.
The ASSE said:
"[SIZE=-1]Thermal measurements taken by helicopter each day showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF."
Anonymous "experts" claiming to know better are not a valid rebuttal to the American Society of Safety Engineers nor can FEMR2 can be considered a valid rebuttal to NIST and Chandler.
[/SIZE]