• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still don't know where the stiches claim by Zimmerman's father came from, since the medical report states "no sutures needed due to well-approximated skin margins."

What's your source for that statement from the medical report? A Google search yielded no results for me.
 
What's your source for that statement from the medical report? A Google search yielded no results for me.

If you watch the ABC video, it pans the medical report. You can pause and read its contents.

ETA: They seem to have changed the video from this morning. You can read the opening words of the quote I transcribed from it.

ETA: You can use the link above, but instead of the headline video, use the 2nd one on the list of videos on the left sidebar. It's titled Trayvon Martin Case: Zimmerman Medical Report.
 
Last edited:
This is good to know, since it contradicts the funeral director's claim that Martin had no cuts on his hands. And it makes sense, given that Zimmerman was hurt.

Doesn't really change my view of things, but it is good for the defense..

I hope the media asks the funeral director to reconcile the (alleged) autopsy report of broken skin on the knuckles with his claim:
Richard Kurtz told CBS News that when he was preparing the teen's body for the funeral, it was clear of bruises, cuts and scrapes or any other signs of a fight that he would have covered up for the teen's wake.
 
I wish we knew more about the knuckles on TM. One hand could be the punch to GZ's face.

Both hands could be from banging GZ's head on the sidewalk and injuring his own hands in the process.

The prosecution is going to have to claim they are defensive wounds, I guess.

Unless it's something obvious, I really wouldn't know how they could tell how the knuckles got injured with the choices we have in this case.

Maybe it's a case of swollen versus scraped?
 
If you watch the ABC video, it pans the medical report. You can pause and read its contents.

ETA: They seem to have changed the video from this morning. You can read the opening words of the quote I transcribed from it.

ETA: You can use the link above, but instead of the headline video, use the 2nd one on the list of videos on the left sidebar. It's titled Trayvon Martin Case: Zimmerman Medical Report.
That link isn't working. The Dianne Sawyer report was so full of nonsense that has already been debunked, it is worthless except as media fodder.
 
That link isn't working. The Dianne Sawyer report was so full of nonsense that has already been debunked, it is worthless except as media fodder.

Hrmm...it's working in my browser. At any rate, I wasn't listening to the talking heads, I paused it at 1:19 and read portions of the report - including the portion from which I drew that quote.

1. Scalp Lacerations: No sutures needed given well approimated skin margins. Continue to clean with soap and water daily. We discussed the red flag symptoms that would warrant imaging given the type of assault he sustained. Given the type of trauma, we discussed that it is imperative he be seen with [sic] his psychologist for evaluation.
 
Hrmm...it's working in my browser. At any rate, I wasn't listening to the talking heads, I paused it at 1:19 and read portions of the report - including the portion from which I drew that quote.
I'm not sure I understand how that 'pans' the medical report, it seems to be taken from it.

What are they claiming that Martin's MD got wrong?
 
Ah, I don't think anyone is going to figure out what you meant in that first post :). Now if you had said it PTZ's the report I might have had a clue :D.

(pan tilt and zoom for those who don't get the reference)

Dude, it's been like 20 years since I was an AV geek - though I do have a sweet PTZ security system at the house.
 
The FBI is already on record as saying they couldn't identify the voice on the 911 call.
I still maintain this could be the defining evidence in the trial - for GZ. Whereas the two voice bozos did their "identification" with no samples, I'd think GZ and Omara should be able to recreate that night with him screaming and compare it to the 911 recordings. For the experts:

1. Can Omara and GZ do that and only submit the evidence it it favors GZ? i.e. sounds similar, tests the same etc.

2. Can the court require GZ to do such a test?

3. If the prosecutors wanted the truth here and are going to claim those screams are not GZ, and actually believe that claim, shouldn't they be demanding such a test?

4. What reasons would stop such evidence from being allowed in? I'd assume the only thing would be if experts say they can't make a match with any certainty?
 
Last edited:
The FBI is already on record as saying they couldn't identify the voice on the 911 call.

They are ? Do you have a link ? I have only seen the testimony of gilbreath that their voice analysis was not useful to the state.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom