TheL8Elvis
Philosopher
- Joined
- May 17, 2011
- Messages
- 8,276
I don't think that's how it works. I don't see the same things in the video you do.
The video is not inconsistent with GZ story. The lack of bandages is, I think , neutral.
Nor do I believe the police report is completely accurate.
Well, we haven't really seen the entire thing. I am going strictly off the claim the police report says fat lip, bloody nose, bleeding from the back of the head.
Who told him "should have gotten stitches"?
That was reported by Sonner (fmr atty) on a tv interview. Lawrence Odonnel maybe ? And that was Sonner saying 'GZ told me the hospital said ..." So it was like double hearsay or something
If he really needed them and wasn't treated properly, he certainly has a case against both the medical responder and the SPD.
He declined to go to the hospital, and that is required to be documented by EMT as I understand it. So, I don't think he has a legit complaint in that regard.
I don't believe any of the witnesses got a close look at GZ that night. They might have seen him the next day but that's irrelevant. Since we don't know the extent of his injuries, how can you assume his story is correct?
Because to the dismay of some here ... that is how I have decided to approach this case. I'm waiting for GZ story to fall apart. If he is lying, his story will fall apart. So far, it hasn't.
I don't have a clue what happened that night except a young man was shot and killed. Regardless of the law, GZ must prove he was in fear for his life. I don't see how that can be true, based on statements by some of his own family!
We have many clues about what happened. We have timelines, calls, witnesses. We will likely never know the EXACT truth, but I think it's wrong to believe we can never know more than what you state above.