• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trayvon Martin, Vigilante Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading acorss the net and newspapers of varisous stripes, it is clear there are two camps, those who depseratly want GZ to be some kind of nazi gun totting loon with an agenda

or those who desperatly want TM to have been committing a crime in order to exonerate GZ or fulfill some kind of racial profileing of crime agenda.

To me GZ was a fool who with the best of intentions tried to do something for the community he clearly was not cut out to do, with tragic consequences he has taken a life nothing no legal siphistry is going to change that, he is responsible and culpable.

And the third camp who does not characterize either and is watching and reading. And does not demonize either individual.

Or call them 'fatso'. :D
 
Simply looking at hosues is now suspcious behaviour good god I had better turn myself into the local poilice right now to be questioned , I looked at several on my way and back to the shops just now...

Mind way I was not wearing a hoodie but I did put my hand into the waistband of trousers to hitch htem up.....I had better turn myself in.....
 
Then I suggest you listen to the 911 call instead of just reading the transcript. 6 secs after GZ says TM ran off, he gets out of the car and starts running himself. If TM hadn't run, where was GZ going?

I thought you just posted that GZ did not chase after TM, but now you have him running after him.

Make up your mind.
 
All we know for certain is an idoit based on suspcion alone and with no indictaion of criminal behaviour at all as stated in the transcript of the GZ 911 call, acted and took a life and has destroyed the life of a family.
All we know is that a man who was willing to stick his neck out on the line for the safety of his fellow neighbors followed a suspicious looking person even when he was told he did not have to, and was viciously attacked and beaten, and in self-defense killed his attacker.

See how my statement adds nothing to the conversation? Nor will it if I restate it page after page ;).
 
Why do you keep posting things that have been covered dozens of times?

If there was a fight, then whoever put their hands on the other person for no erason other than words, was committing assault and battery.

Stand your ground has absolutely nothing to do with the reported elements of this case, as has been explained to you.

Unless there is new evidence, the narrative as reported by Zimmerman and the 911 callers shows that there literally was no ground to stand... the 2 were engaged in fighting on the ground.

Why do you think 2(a) will not be applicable?
 
Shock, grief.....

What is the bigger more disturbing question, is why didn't the police contact HER that night? That's detective 101.
I've wondered about that, since the police report shows that they had Trayvon's phone number that evening, which I presume they would have to push some buttons to get from his phone.

Couldn't they have looked at 'Recent Calls', or in the directory for 'Mom' or 'Dad'?
 
Also looking at he CTV footage of when GZ was at the Police Station for someone whose head was suppoedly battered against the pavement he looks very unmarked, unbloodied and unbruised.
So are you claiming that the police filed a false sworn report claiming that he had injuries, and that he was treated at the scene? Are the EMS personnel in on it too?
 
And it is normal for you to make up things?

Where is your evidence he ran while GZ was in the car?

It's in the transcript of the car, GZ says, "**** he's running," before he gets out of the car.

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. ...
Zimmerman: Hey we've had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there's a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He's [unintelligible], he was just staring...
Dispatcher: OK, he's just walking around the area...
Zimmerman: ...looking at all the houses.
Dispatcher: OK...
Zimmerman: Now he's just staring at me.
Dispatcher: OK—you said it's 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?
Zimmerman: That's the clubhouse...
Dispatcher: That's the clubhouse, do you know what the—he's near the clubhouse right now?
Zimmerman: Yeah, now he's coming towards me.
Dispatcher: OK.
Zimmerman: He's got his hand in his waistband. And he's a black male.
Dispatcher: How old would you say he looks?
Zimmerman: He's got button on his shirt, late teens.
Dispatcher: Late teens ok.
Zimmerman: Somethings wrong with him. Yup, he's coming to check me out, he's got something in his hands, I don't know what his deal is.
Dispatcher: Just let me know if he does anything ok
Zimmerman: How long until you get an officer over here?
Dispatcher: Yeah we've got someone on the way, just let me know if this guy does anything else.
Zimmerman: Okay. These ******** they always get away. When you come to the clubhouse you come straight in and make a left. Actually you would go past the clubhouse.
Dispatcher: So it's on the lefthand side from the clubhouse?
Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left...uh you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. **** he's running. Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?Ambient sounds are heard which may be Zimmerman unbuckling his seat belt and his vehicle's "open door" chime sounding. The change in his voice and the sound of wind against his cell phone mic indicate that he has left his vehicle and is now walking. The dispatcher seems to pick up on these changes and sounds concerned when he later asks Zimmerman if he is following Martin.
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance...*********** [disputed/unintelligible]
This section of the recording has been the subject of much speculation. Some suggest that Zimmerman has just made a racial slur, but the audio is not clear.
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah
Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Ok
Dispatcher: Alright sir what is your name?
Zimmerman: George...He ran.
Dispatcher: Alright George what's your last name?
A clicking or knocking sound can be heard here
Zimmerman: Zimmerman
Dispatcher: And George what's the phone number you're calling from?
Clicking or knocking sound is heard again
Zimmerman: [redacted]
Dispatcher: Alright George we do have them on the way, do you want to meet with the officer when they get out there?
Zimmerman: Alright, where you going to meet with them at?
For the remainder of the recording, Zimmerman sounds distracted. The knocking sound occurs several times during the final exchange with the dispatcher
Zimmerman: If they come in through the gate, tell them to go straight past the club house, and uh, straight past the club house and make a left, and then they go past the mailboxes, that's my truck...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What address are you parked in front of?
Zimmerman: I don't know, it's a cut through so I don't know the address.
Dispatcher: Okay do you live in the area?
Zimmerman: Yeah, I...[unintelligible]
Dispatcher: What's your apartment number?
Zimmerman: It's a home it's 1950, oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.
Dispatcher: Okay do you want to just meet with them right near the mailboxes then?
Zimmerman: Yeah that's fine.
Dispatcher: Alright George, I'll let them know to meet you around there okay?
Zimmerman: Actually could you have them call me and I'll tell them where I'm at?
Dispatcher: Okay, yeah that's no problem.
Zimmerman: Should I give you my number or you got it?
Dispatcher: Yeah I got it [redacted]
Zimmerman: Yeah you got it.
Dispatcher: Okay no problem, I'll let them know to call you when you're in the area.
Zimmerman: Thanks.
Dispatcher: You're welcome.[18]
 
I've wondered about that, since the police report shows that they had Trayvon's phone number that evening, which I presume they would have to push some buttons to get from his phone.

Couldn't they have looked at 'Recent Calls', or in the directory for 'Mom' or 'Dad'?

The girlfriend says that the phone got disconnected when the fight started. The only thing that would make this make sense is the phone screen broke. I question that, as there is no mention of a broken phone.
 
The girlfriend says that the phone got disconnected when the fight started. The only thing that would make this make sense is the phone screen broke. I question that, as there is no mention of a broken phone.
That would seem to leave the queston of how the police got *his* number from his phone, wouldn't it?
 
I wonder if in a year they'd be willing to plea-bargain this to manslaughter. IMO it has to go to trial, but they might settle for a lesser prison term versus the slim chance that Zimmerman could walk.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom