• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Kirk Cameron, on the ropes.

Now, if they will each stuff one of god's favorite fruits up Kirk's anal orifice ................
 
It was funnier for me because as I was trying not to lol & wake my wife up, right at the end where the Guy says "& Kirk..." my son pooped so loud he woke my wife up.
 
These idiots are just proving Kirk's point...that CCOKCs should never be brought together! (Seriously though...awesome video, I loved it!)

Kirk's probably gonna' respond by starting his own organization..."Kirk Cameron Upholds New Testament Teaching".

"I'm a...well...you can get the rest ;)
 
These idiots are just proving Kirk's point...that CCOKCs should never be brought together! (Seriously though...awesome video, I loved it!)

Kirk's probably gonna' respond by starting his own organization..."Kirk Cameron Upholds New Testament Teaching".

"I'm a...well...you can get the rest ;)


I want to live in a world where ****** and ****** can join together in love.

....waitaminute...

Edited by jhunter1163: 
Edited for Rule 10.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I want to live in a world where ****** and ******* can join together in love.

Edited by jhunter1163: 
Moderated content removed.


....waitaminute...
Kirk would agree with you (as long as their married to each other)...but he doesn't seem to like when each group just gets together with themselves!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am a heterosexual male who loves him some CCOKC.
 
Was it just me or is the categorization of "homosexuals we know" as stylists mostly somewhat... unfortunate?
 
Odd how the girls grew up to be attractive women, while most of the guys... didn't age well. Jeremy Licht - yikes. Getting into Leif Garrett territory there.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom