Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2005
- Messages
- 96,955
OK, everybody stop posting until then, OK?
OK, everybody stop posting until then, OK?
What, they never retire?
For the record, I said politics was likely involved. What I'm challenging is your hypothesis the first prosecutor didn't press charges because he didn't want a failed case on his record.
Get real. It was the family that gave the media the super young picture of Trayvon and didn't correct the media as everyone thought he was just a "little boy". The source I found for the first statement that George weighed 250lbs was Trayvon's father. I have no idea where the 140lbs for Trayvon came from but that was a lie as well.Yeah, no kidding. While half a dozen whackjobs who call themselves the "New Black Panther Party" have been consistently held up as representative of one side of this case, it seems to get overlooked that the Martin family themselves have only ever called for justice for their dead son.
Maybe I missed it, but has anyone had contact to GZ at this point? I mean after his attorneys stepped down?
My understanding as well. Yet, the jury might have backed off to 2nd degree or manslaughter. Apparently not enough evidence for 1st; I'm surprised she found enough for 2nd.It is not surprising that the charge would not be 'first degree murder' is it? Most of the bars for that have not been crossed.
Get real. It was the family that gave the media the super young picture of Trayvon and didn't correct the media as everyone thought he was just a "little boy".
The source I found for the first statement that George weighed 250lbs was Trayvon's father. I have no idea where the 140lbs for Trayvon came from but that was a lie as well.
Originally Trayvon's father told the police it wasn't his sons voice screaming. Trayvon's brother in an interview said he couldn't tell who it was. George's father said it was his son screaming, along with George's immeidate statement to the police which was supported by three (?) witnesses at the scene and George's injuries. What changed?
"We believe that George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood."
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-says-zimmerman-killed-him-in-cold-blood?lite
Now that's more like it!
Those lawyers move fast.![]()
Yes, what we need to be doing is scrutinizing every word from these grieving parents.
Yes, what we need to be doing is scrutinizing every word from these grieving parents.
The prosecutors believe it too.
CNN keeps showing a picture of Zimmerman smiling, along with another of him that looks like his high school yearbook photo. Clearly, CNN is in on the Make Trayvon Younger conspiracy but they got the target wrong.
Someone's head will roll at the next Get Whitey meeting, that's for sure.
Every major news outlet also ran enhanced stills and/or video of Zimmerman's injuries.
CNN also broke the story in which they used audio forensics to disprove Zimmerman uttered a racial slur during his 911 call.
But none of that matters.
The important thing is to keep the lying, scheming parents of Trayvon Martin under the microscope.
Every major news outlet also ran enhanced stills and/or video of Zimmerman's injuries.
CNN also broke the story in which they used audio forensics to disprove Zimmerman uttered a racial slur during his 911 call.
But none of that matters.
The important thing is to keep the lying, scheming parents of Trayvon Martin under the microscope.