The Tribune asked two different experts using two different methods. They are experts in the field and have been qualified to testify at trials. I think that's pretty strong evidence that it isn't Zimmerman screaming. You can keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out.
This is the nail in the coffin. Listen to that tape again. If it wasn't Zimmerman, then Trayvon is the one screaming in terror. And Zimmerman lied about it. If Trayvon is screaming for help like this, that makes Zimmerman a monster. Not a manslaughter case, but a murder case.
It was the Orlando Sentinal that did this, which is why I am not so quick to discount it. They seemed to be the least biased in their reporting and the most factual. The only thing I find annoying is they post a video showing the voices being analyzed but the video doesn't contain the score.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...cation-expert-reasonable-scientific-certainty