tyr_13
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2008
- Messages
- 18,095
Here's an interesting note that I found in the police report.
It states that Zimmerman's shirt was wet, and had grass on it. The officer also said that Zimmerman had a bloodied nose, and was bleeding from his nose and back of his head. He was treated AT THE SCENE by the Sanford Fire Department.
Now, if Zimmerman was in such fear for his life that he had to resort to using deadly force, why were his wounds so insignificant that the SFD treated him at the scene, without referring him to the local hospital?
If his wounds required nothing more than some tape and a 4x4 piece of gauze, and no referral to the local emergency room, how is it that he could claim that he was in such fear for his life?
It doesn't make ANY sense to me.
Wait, one has to already not only be injured, but be significantly injured to be in fear for one's life?
Most of what you've said in the thread is very rational, but that's kind of odd.
EDIT: I've sniped the quote. The parts I cut out are worth reading even though they did have the bad luck of ending up on the bottom of the previous page.
EDIT 2: Also, it's not that I'm saying Zimmerman's claim to have been in fear of his life has merit, I'm saying that the fact his injuries were not severe are probably not good evidence of that.
Last edited: