• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Man arrested for beating his cockatoo in public

Checkmite

Skepticifimisticalationist
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
29,007
Location
Gulf Coast
Holy moly.

Officer Jeffrey Dean wrote in his report that an intoxicated Kutney was "striking the bird, ripping out its feathers, flipping the bird and squeezing it and attempting to sit on the bird" a little before 7 p.m. Saturday.

The report doesn't say why Kutney was abusing the bird.

After Kutney was in handcuffs, police began to search him.

"As I pinned Kutney to the side of the van," Dean reports, "his shorts fell down to his ankles. Kutney was not wearing any underwear at that time."

Well of course not.
 
I get that it is a rather cruel and mean thing to do but I can't stop laughing about the words used in the news article...
 
Clearly the real world repercussions of Hatoful Boyfriend have been greater than expected.
 
I think the writer of that article was 'avvin a larrff!

"So, er... was he... flipping the bird?" *suppressed guffaw*

"Oh, yeah, he was flipping the bird, pulling out the feathers..."

"Sitting on his cockatoo?" *muffled giggling*

"Yeah, sitting on it..."

"Squeezing his cockatoo...?"
 
I should note that a local Yellow-Tailed Black Cockatoo has been crapping on my car from an overhanging tree for the past week, so I'm presently ill-disposed toward Cockatoos.
 
When I saw the thread's title, I thought you were talking about the Kony 2012 director.

:duck:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom