Almo
Masterblazer
So Michele Bachmann said that Bill Maher said things just as bad about her as Rush said about Fluke, and where is the uproar.
On Starting Point on CNN this morning, Soledad O'Brian admitted that what Maher said could not be repeated on CNN.
I can't find the thing referred to, unless it's the MILF comment. I did find where one of Maher's guests said something pretty nasty about Bachmann that couldn't be repeated, but nothing Maher himself said.
The one said by the guest was pretty bad, but maybe (maybe, still haven't decided) it wasn't quite (by just a little) as bad as what Rush said, but it was still something I don't think should have been said. Something about her husband anger ******* her.
The stuff said by Maher himself that I found doesn't seem to be as bad either, though it was also pretty tasteless, referring to Bachmann and Palin as MILFs. While this comment does the sexual objectification thing to them and I don't condone that, MILF somehow doesn't seem as bad as what Rush said partially because it didn't come with the post videos comment, or the ciminal accusation of "prostitute."
If it's true the media are harder on Rush than left-wing pundits, that's an accusation I'd like to see them answer for. But has Rush really stepped farther than the lefties this time? In my opinion, yes, but it's a symptom of the shock-jock thing which is not restricted to either side.
On Starting Point on CNN this morning, Soledad O'Brian admitted that what Maher said could not be repeated on CNN.
I can't find the thing referred to, unless it's the MILF comment. I did find where one of Maher's guests said something pretty nasty about Bachmann that couldn't be repeated, but nothing Maher himself said.
The one said by the guest was pretty bad, but maybe (maybe, still haven't decided) it wasn't quite (by just a little) as bad as what Rush said, but it was still something I don't think should have been said. Something about her husband anger ******* her.
The stuff said by Maher himself that I found doesn't seem to be as bad either, though it was also pretty tasteless, referring to Bachmann and Palin as MILFs. While this comment does the sexual objectification thing to them and I don't condone that, MILF somehow doesn't seem as bad as what Rush said partially because it didn't come with the post videos comment, or the ciminal accusation of "prostitute."
If it's true the media are harder on Rush than left-wing pundits, that's an accusation I'd like to see them answer for. But has Rush really stepped farther than the lefties this time? In my opinion, yes, but it's a symptom of the shock-jock thing which is not restricted to either side.